Stacey Solomon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always liked Stacey, her social media she always comes across more relatable than others and its clear she loves her kids.

I have just listened to the happy place podcast she did and have so much more love for her, she was brilliant.

Reactions: 11
I’m in love with the house! And she’s breaking the mould of all these celebs that rip these houses apart and make them into grey concrete blocks before moving in. Seems she’s planning to keep original features too 😍

Reactions: 15
I’m in love with the house! And she’s breaking the mould of all these celebs that rip these houses apart and make them into grey concrete blocks before moving in. Seems she’s planning to keep original features too 😍
It’s absolutely stunning! Totally understand why she’s bought it considering it was in the same budget as her old house!

Reactions: 6
Her new house is lovely.... all that land!! I could only dream of owning anything like that one.

The house is lovely, though not my taste, but the gardens!! WOW I’m so jealous and would have loved to have space like that when my kids were small, they will get so much enjoyment from being outside, hopefully she’ll get a nice swings / climbing frame type set or area for them

I bought her book the other day and so far I’m really enjoying it! I love the little crafty bits to do- obviously I can’t be waving a glue gun around when my toddlers awake but there’s a few that I can do with her 🙌🏻
Their new home is so beautiful! All those wooden features and the windows 😍

Reactions: 3
I like Stacey, I just don't like her friendship with Hinch!
The copying of each other with the thumbs up etc is getting really old now!!
Loving her new home though & my god that garden is to die for, also Rex is blooming adorable.

Her home is going to be a dream 🥰😍 I do like Stacey! I think she’s so humble and she seems genuine but one thing I find cringe is she calls everything pickle 🥲

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it crazy/sad that it’s refreshing to see her clean up original fittings, repurposing existing rooms and modifying what’s there because we are so used to complete rip out, remodel and modernisation of these homes on Insta.

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it crazy/sad that it’s refreshing to see her clean up original fittings, repurposing existing rooms and modifying what’s there because we are so used to complete rip out, remodel and modernisation of these homes on Insta.
Totally agree

Reactions: 2
I didn't know there's a rave Stacey Soloman thread. I'm so glad to find it. I really like her. I love her storage ideas, I live in utter chaos and anyone with that level of control over things is a God to me!

Reactions: 5
I like Stacey, I know she can be a bit ditzy and I wish she’d drop that as it’s not her. I follow her Instagram and it’s busy and interesting and lots going on.

Reactions: 3