Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummy0815

I have to say I like Stacy, she's a fabulous mum and you know actually works and manages to be a mum keep a house tidy. any women that can do all that is fabulous

Reactions: 35

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Ooh i get to post in rave and regular Stacey's threads!
Its a shame there isn't a section where you can actually have a discussion rather than it all needing to be either rave or loathe.

Now onto the new house. Its fucking fabulous!
It would be a dream to have a home and garden of that size.
The veg beds, the huge greenhouse, the covered wooden walkway (which shits on every single other instahuns pergolas) the pool etc. Absolutley goals!

I'll need to remember the regular thread when she starts to piss me off again.

For now though, I'm looking forward to seeing the progression of the house

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I think it's really kind of her to give away her old kitchen.

You're allowed to want to upgrade or even change the style of your kitchen if you wish to do so. Even if it's gifted.. it'll benefit somebody else so I don't see any harm at all. If I was gifted a new kitchen I wouldn't say no (just being honest). And I'm sure the benefiter will be chuffed to bits with a lovely kitchen.

Stacey is my favourite Loose Women panelist too. She seems down to earth and genuine!
Ok Stacey thanks for joining us

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’m in love with the house! And she’s breaking the mould of all these celebs that rip these houses apart and make them into grey concrete blocks before moving in. Seems she’s planning to keep original features too 😍

Reactions: 15

Petulant_vlogger

I think this is the right place for how I feel about Stace tonight. Re:the homeless shelter. She has donated a great deal of stuff, both from her own pocket and using her connections. Homeless shelters need donations. She has volunteered and is showing her child to help those less fortunate.

Some may question why she only volunteers at christmas... well she may volunteer more often than that, we dont know. And as someone who does volunteer, every week at a homeless shelter, for the past 9 years. They genuinely do need more help at christmas time than most other times. More people use the shelter. It's cold and people need a hot meal more than ever. People who usually "sofa surf" end up on the street because the people they stay with need extra space for visitors. People who are homeless are at an enormous risk for suicide especially at christmas and use shelters as a way of connecting with other people.

That's why, as a person who volunteers week in and week out, I massively appreciate anyone who donates at Christmas. Especially those who donate their time. Regardless of their intentions (personally I believe Stacey's intentions were good) helping out and being hands on deck is what matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

QOD

I like her too but she’s also minging 😂
Sleeps in her
Clothes and lives with crap scattered everywhere until we tap
To tidy
But her kids, especially Rex are adorable. I’m 50/50 on whether Joe has a Mean streak

Reactions: 13

Cheeseandbiscuits

I think this is the right place for how I feel about Stace tonight. Re:the homeless shelter. She has donated a great deal of stuff, both from her own pocket and using her connections. Homeless shelters need donations. She has volunteered and is showing her child to help those less fortunate.

Some may question why she only volunteers at christmas... well she may volunteer more often than that, we dont know. And as someone who does volunteer, every week at a homeless shelter, for the past 9 years. They genuinely do need more help at christmas time than most other times. More people use the shelter. It's cold and people need a hot meal more than ever. People who usually "sofa surf" end up on the street because the people they stay with need extra space for visitors. People who are homeless are at an enormous risk for suicide especially at christmas and use shelters as a way of connecting with other people.

That's why, as a person who volunteers week in and week out, I massively appreciate anyone who donates at Christmas. Especially those who donate their time. Regardless of their intentions (personally I believe Stacey's intentions were good) helping out and being hands on deck is what matters.
I had to come here because of all the comments in her other thread. I don’t always agree with Stacey and a few things frustrate me. But the helping at the homeless shelter was lovely. And all was focused on was her dad having a meal from there. I don’t see any issue with that when you’ve given up 8 hours of your day to help. Not once was it acknowledged the good deed and help and time that had gone into volunteering. Well done Stacey for spreading that small but of Christmas cheer

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Magee

VIP Member
Isn’t it crazy/sad that it’s refreshing to see her clean up original fittings, repurposing existing rooms and modifying what’s there because we are so used to complete rip out, remodel and modernisation of these homes on Insta.

Reactions: 12

Ohmygosh65

I have always liked Stacey, her social media she always comes across more relatable than others and its clear she loves her kids.

I have just listened to the happy place podcast she did and have so much more love for her, she was brilliant.

Reactions: 11

Laur91

VIP Member
I really enjoyed Stacey on the Big Fat Quiz of the Decade last night - I think she’s actually very funny with great comedic timing! Always liked her since X Factor.

Reactions: 11

Yel

Chatty Member
She’s giving her kitchen away to someone who needs it. That’s actually really nice of her
Thankfully she's telling everyone that her old kitchen she's ripping out to make way for the gifted one is being given to someone else we wouldn't know how amazing she is 😂

It's hardly the most charitable thing donating stuff you're done with to someone, isn't that what we all do?

Reactions: 10

RoamingDreams

I think it's really kind of her to give away her old kitchen.

You're allowed to want to upgrade or even change the style of your kitchen if you wish to do so. Even if it's gifted.. it'll benefit somebody else so I don't see any harm at all. If I was gifted a new kitchen I wouldn't say no (just being honest). And I'm sure the benefiter will be chuffed to bits with a lovely kitchen.

Stacey is my favourite Loose Women panelist too. She seems down to earth and genuine!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

mammaof3

VIP Member
Ooh i get to post in rave and regular Stacey's threads!
Its a shame there isn't a section where you can actually have a discussion rather than it all needing to be either rave or loathe.

Now onto the new house. Its fucking fabulous!
It would be a dream to have a home and garden of that size.
The veg beds, the huge greenhouse, the covered wooden walkway (which shits on every single other instahuns pergolas) the pool etc. Absolutley goals!

I'll need to remember the regular thread when she starts to piss me off again.

For now though, I'm looking forward to seeing the progression of the house

I'm the same as you, some times she's so annoying and others it's well 'that's ok'. She is a good mum.

Yes, the house is gorgeous, the gardens are superb, not so sure on the pool, and the house will no doubt costs loads to upkeep but they have done well for themselves.

Reactions: 9

pickle_

Her home is going to be a dream 🥰😍 I do like Stacey! I think she’s so humble and she seems genuine but one thing I find cringe is she calls everything pickle 🥲

Reactions: 8

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
She paid a company to come in and sort the kids Lego. I had no idea having so much money could buy that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8