Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure whether she's still classed as a celeb, or influencer nowadays but will pop it in this section for now..

Does she get on anyone elses tits or just mine?🙈
Everybody seems to love her, and to be fair she does come across as a nice woman, there's just something that grates on me?!
Am I completely alone?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I actually liked her until very recently when her account has suddenly turned into the stacey shopping channel

Reactions: 44
Oh thank goodness, I thought it was genuinely just me!🤦‍♀️
Yes! And I know she's had a baby, and has 3 kids, and it's bloody hard work..
But she doesn't half moan. She's started to come across very woe is me lately.
Just little things, like how she said after she had rex she didn't shower in 3 weeks!?
Or the other day where she said she was so tired she couldn't be bothered to change the babys clothes for bed.
God sake woman, just get on with it!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Unfollowed her the second she posted a pic of herself with Mrs Hinch 🙄 her caption ‘women supporting other women’ or similar....do me a favour! Mrs H has made millions off the back of her ‘army’ by using the mental health card, as we all know. Evidently Stacy didn’t get the memo. If that hadn’t made me unfollow then the #ads would!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Women support women pisses me off.
No! I will not support someone blindly in everything just because we are the same gender! I will support people who genuinely deserve it 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 109
I can take her in small doses, which is more than I can take Joe Swash!!! I cant bloody stand him!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh thank goodness, I thought it was genuinely just me!🤦‍♀️
Yes! And I know she's had a baby, and has 3 kids, and it's bloody hard work..
But she doesn't half moan. She's started to come across very woe is me lately.
Just little things, like how she said after she had rex she didn't shower in 3 weeks!?
Or the other day where she said she was so tired she couldn't be bothered to change the babys clothes for bed.
God sake woman, just get on with it!
I'm glad I'm not the only one👏. I can't really believe some of the tit she spouts. She's on the money grabbing train like the rest of them. Can't stand Joe Swash either😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly think she's overexposing that little baby and it's put me right off her, her whole pregnancy was total Instagram overkill you'd of thought the world was awaiting the arrival of the second coming and now every time I go on IG suggested thing there's always a new a picture of her with the baby popping up she even featured him on celeb goggle box it's so ott, like we get it Stace you Joe are fame hungry but please leave your baby out of it till he's old enough to decide for himself he might not want to be recognised and your giving him no say from the second he was born .

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I get her bit fed up of her 'being honest and brave about my body' photos she keeps posting. Bit of a humblebrag tbh as she must know she looks fine. Just endless fishing for compliments.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I dont think shes very genuine. She was happy to play the dumb blonde when xfactor called for it yet very well spoken on loose women.

I also get really sick of everyone saying how she keeps birth/motherhood real! What is she doing that's so different to each and every mother out there? I dont get why she is praised so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She is another Mrs Hinch who pretends to be just like her followers. Yet I think I’ve yet to see her son in a outfit that isn’t gifted. She only shows off things that make her relatable but her house is full of top end stuff. Another one who reaps up every freebie while making out she is a goddess buy helping small businesses.

Didn’t she get caught smokin throughout her second last pregnancy and said it was ok as the doctor told her too. As it was safer than quitting. Hardly mum of year.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I dont think shes very genuine. She was happy to play the dumb blonde when xfactor called for it yet very well spoken on loose women.

I also get really sick of everyone saying how she keeps birth/motherhood real! What is she doing that's so different to each and every mother out there? I dont get why she is praised so much.
Agree. Plus I can’t forgot that she smoked with her other two pregnancies 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She is another Mrs Hinch who pretends to be just like her followers. Yet I think I’ve yet to see her son in a outfit that isn’t gifted. She only shows off things that make her relatable but her house is full of top end stuff. Another one who reaps up every freebie while making out she is a goddess buy helping small businesses.

Didn’t she get caught smokin throughout her second last pregnancy and said it was ok as the doctor told her too. As it was safer than quitting. Hardly mum of year.
I forgot about that! Yes she was snapped outside a studio holding her pregnant belly having a fag 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
If I remember rightly, didn't she go on this morning to justify it?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She really annoys me . She made her way through x factor playing as if she was ditzy now she's on loose woman talking about politics. I just don't get it . Clearly spoon fed what to say . I can't even watch it if she is on the panel. And she home schools ? I'd love to know if she does the teaching it is it a tutor ?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She really annoys me . She made her way through x factor playing as if she was ditzy now she's on loose woman talking about politics. I just don't get it . Clearly spoon fed what to say . I can't even watch it if she is on the panel. And she home schools ? I'd love to know if she does the teaching it is it a tutor ?
The older boy has gone to school now, not sure about the middle one.

Reactions: 5
I think they are both at school she said in a story that the older one forgot something and that meant the other one was late for his school too. Sorry for my spelling in last post I meant by and not buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like her opinions are based on what she thinks the general consensus is...
I've been a bit iffy about her since she was papped smoking whilst pregnant.
She seems mostly harmless, though. Her and Joe are a well suited couple.

Reactions: 7
I feel like her opinions are based on what she thinks the general consensus is...
I've been a bit iffy about her since she was papped smoking whilst pregnant.
She seems mostly harmless, though. Her and Joe are a well suited couple.
I can't understand a word he says😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t stand her and when it was suggested she might be mates with PTWM she went on my tit list .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh it’s Stace woe is me! I’m so bored of her! All she does is moan but then quickly throw in how happy she actually is!

And it riles me the places she is taking Rex too. Like into loose women so she can work or for a weekend away with them! He’s a baby!

I also cannot stand how she sleeps in her make up if she’s been working so that she can wear it another day! Dirty witch! Clean yourself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.