Stacey Solomon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her full wall unit looked better than what she’s got the spacetidy bloke to build? I think it’s so bare now and a bit crap looking. Much preferred it how it was.
I loved the old unit... the new one is naff and nothingness !

Reactions: 8
It looks so bare now! I much preferred the old unit. She needs some colour in there (not as much as Hinch though!)

Reactions: 8
I much preferred the big unit. Where the hell has she put all the stuff she had on it. Ha. Can't believe all the crisps she has it that drawer for an overnight stay!!!

Reactions: 5
I prefered her old unit looked much more homely and lived in. Her house looks so bare and boring without it. Perhaps she is hoping for some free stuff to fill it up/advertise.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think her full wall unit looked better than what she’s got the spacetidy bloke to build? I think it’s so bare now and a bit crap looking. Much preferred it how it was.
I just don’t get why she’s changed it!!

I agree about the living room decor. I actually thought the room looked bigger with the old unit. Also more homely!

Now it looks cold and boring! She definitely needs some colour!

I agree about the living room decor. I actually thought the room looked bigger with the old unit. Also more homely!

Now it looks cold and boring! She definitely needs some colour!
I can’t see anything about this wall and space tidy? Where are you all seeing it 😂 been on holiday so I could of missed the stories 😖

Pneumonia is bacterial you can’t get that from being cold either, maybe you mean hypothermia but you’d have to be absolutely freezing to get that! X
There are two types of pneumonia - bacterial and viral.

Reactions: 2
She also painted her gorgeous brick wall white too a few weeks ago, but don’t think she ever showed the finished result. It was beautiful before, all natural shades, but it looks tit now, like an old public toilet block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.