Stacey Solomon #95 Ducks in bedroom, trainers in dishwash. No “ducks” for hygiene at Chez Swash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Erm…erm…erm…cos i love it for the thread title which in full was Ducks in the bedroom, trainers in the dishwash. No “ducks” given for basic hygiene at Chez Solomon-Swash

Recent highlights include getting two ducklings from Luisa Zuissman. Joe and Stacey both had a go digging a pond
Stacey built a massive duck house and gave herself a black eye
Joe is launching something to do with cooking or a cook wear range
Stacey has started designing sofas for SCS which she has added to her CV alongside jewellery, hair products, air freshener, children’s clothes and a home wear range.

Reactions: 16
Imagine being in the "caravan" next door to these loud mouthed commoners shouting from a "caravan" to the muddy beach. Who the hell whats to listen to them when they have paid for their holiday. Just because you have no neighbours at home does not mean you should not be considerate to others when away.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd say Rex is a handful. He is never told to reel it in or be respectful of others. The way he just reaches in and wipes his hand on her jumper is just boldness. I have two boys myself and yes they can be a handful but they are respectful of others and are told no a few times.

Reactions: 29
The end of the father's day post for Joe the behaviour of those children in a restaurant is absolutely disgusting those kids are feral

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I was out for food at a restaurant and my child was trying to clamber all over someone whilst they were eating, I’d be telling my child to get down and have some manners! I’m quite lenient with my children but they know restaurant etiquette!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel a tiny & I mean a tiny bit sorry for Joe, the bloke was probably having a moment in the caravan thinking about his late father & there Stacey is recording him for the gram.

Anyway I was on TikTok & saw someone taking the piss out of Stacey & I forgot to save the video, it was basically Stacey Solomon as a teacher & it was hilarious the voice they did was spot on along with her mannerisms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t like that she was laughing at Joe crying, the poor guy is emotional about his kids growing up and probably about the fact his dad isn’t here and she’s filming him and taking the piss. Nah that’s not nice at all Stacey!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I didn’t like that she was laughing at Joe crying, the poor guy is emotional about his kids growing up and probably about the fact his dad isn’t here and she’s filming him and taking the piss. Nah that’s not nice at all Stacey!
She has been on before taking the piss out of him
She can be very dismissive

Reactions: 18
She has been on before taking the piss out of him
She can be very dismissive
Yes! Like when she says “I’ve got 5 kids, 2 dogs and a Joe Swash (guffaw guffaw)”. Grates on me. She makes out he’s beneath her. In reality they’re both dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd say Rex is a handful. He is never told to reel it in or be respectful of others. The way he just reaches in and wipes his hand on her jumper is just boldness. I have two boys myself and yes they can be a handful but they are respectful of others and are told no a few times.
I have a 4yo and he’s spirited but not feral. I’d be mortified if he behaved like Rex.

Reactions: 19
That place they are staying is like a mud bath there no sand just black grit. Not sure I'd want my kids up to their knees in mud every day their clothes are filthy and so are they with mud
I was just thinking that, WHAT is the point!
They have a literally swimming pool in their back garden. Why would you bring the effort on yourself.

Oooh - unless the pool, and the pond, and all other superhuman-Stacey tasks are being done by professionals this weekend while they're out of the way.

Reactions: 23
That place they are staying is like a mud bath there no sand just black grit. Not sure I'd want my kids up to their knees in mud every day their clothes are filthy and so are they with mud
It’s Allhallows in Kent, it’s not really the seaside, more Thames estuary.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I was just thinking that, WHAT is the point!
They have a literally swimming pool in their back garden. Why would you bring the effort on yourself.

Oooh - unless the pool, and the pond, and all other superhuman-Stacey tasks are being done by professionals this weekend while they're out of the way.
100 percent this

Reactions: 7
Woo hoo little old me got a thread title 🥳 Think I’ll not have a wash for a week to celebrate 😊
That fathers day video with Rex climbing all over Joe’s head while he’s eating is shocking! No boundaries whatsoever and they just laugh at him. It really bugs me when people don’t control their kids (or atleast try to) in restaurants. I wonder what he’s like at school, I feel sorry for his teachers if he’s like that! I could see him getting quite upset when he’s set boundaries or told No!
And another gifted weekend away? 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31