Stacey Solomon #84 Filtered kids in Primark tat, Joe's got naff hair under his hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is a breakfast truck?? Literally never seen one of those things
If she's got a catering van that suggests a lot of people there. I thought it might be the gym wear thing she was shooting but she doesn't look like she's about to pretend to work out in that outfit... I wondered it might be something like diptyque or a luxury brand maybe

Reactions: 4
If she's got a catering van that suggests a lot of people there. I thought it might be the gym wear thing she was shooting but she doesn't look like she's about to pretend to work out in that outfit... I wondered it might be something like diptyque or a luxury brand maybe
I always skip past her sink talks - just went back and listened to it (😭) and see that she's got some boring shoot happening today, so that explains it.

Originally I thought some breakfast van had randomly turned up outside her house lmao.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Did she not a while back say about something really special she was bringing out in September time? I wonder if it’s the shoot for that. I thinking some sort of homeware range 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’d be very surprised if Diptyque or any other luxury brand would touch her. Her fans aren’t going to rush out and buy Diptyque.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d be very surprised if Diptyque or any other luxury brand would touch her. Her fans aren’t going to rush out and buy Diptyque.
But they could be trying to branch out into a more affordable line for the wannabe huns. You'd be surprised how much 'ordinary people' are prepared to pay to look like they live the lifestyle of famous people

Reactions: 2
Seeing that poor little child half asleep still in her nappy felt really intrusive. Why can’t she see how violating of her privacy that is? Yes she came in while filming. Then cut the filming and deal with your child don’t carry on holding her practically naked ffs

Reactions: 18
Seeing that poor little child half asleep still in her nappy felt really intrusive. Why can’t she see how violating of her privacy that is? Yes she came in while filming. Then cut the filming and deal with your child don’t carry on holding her practically naked ffs
She held her arms at an adult height and then lowered them, suggesting the child had been carried in and then she got down and walked over so tbag the person carrying her wouldn’t be in shot. I’m guessing the nanny 🙄

Reactions: 14
SS "I can't believe this is my reality"
Tattlers "yeah but it's not is it, your lads live in a separate building, you have behind the scenes help and you're definitely smarter than you're letting on"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely the Nanny bringing in Roess the way she held her arms out & how she said it oh Roess has just woken up. She wouldn’t know what half of her kids are doing most of the time!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe I used to like Stacey. What on earth has happened to her? More importantly what is going on with her mouth? It looks like she’s stuffed some grub for later around the bottom row of teeth. How odd! Imagine the filming crew and catering van having to put up with feral kids. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Diptyque don’t need to collab, they are high end. And if they did they aint gonna use stace 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.