Stacey Solomon #84 Filtered kids in Primark tat, Joe's got naff hair under his hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the episode of Sort Your Life Out and she did buy the cross trainer from the family as she had Jo come in to see it and he was really obnoxious and I felt sorry for her 😂

Reactions: 6
He did specifically say two kids with Stacey. She does enough stupid tit that we don't need to pick him up on things he didn't actually say or mean.

Reactions: 20
The absolute state of that flower wall. I'm not convinced those flowers were reused unless she jetwashed the years worth of dust off them...probably some spares from the stock she carries in one of the many garages!

I also knew that wasn't an alcove because I remembered the stupid blackboard thing she did previously with the TV above it. She really does insult people's intelligence coming out with all this tit.

Will we ever see Micks new room ie Roses old room? Assuming he's not gone to the annex that is.

I saw the episode of Sort Your Life Out and she did buy the cross trainer from the family as she had Jo come in to see it and he was really obnoxious and I felt sorry for her 😂
That was an old exercise bike I thought that cross trainer is new she was using

Reactions: 4
Harry is the forgotten child.
He said he had 2 kids with Stacey. He was talking about their relationship etc. and how they have 2 kids together.. She was pregnant with Belle, their 3rd child together, but they didn’t know that at that stage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everytime I see pictures of the lot of them I genuinely feel physically sick. They all look so filthy and minging. 🤮

• Sick
Quick recap

▪Stacey is still exploiting the kids for money 💰 💰💰

▪Rex has been removed from the show bedroom and the two latest offerings have been allocated the new pink show room

▪Her two eldest boys ( I mean leightons only just turned 11 ) are still living in a SEPARATE building to the rest of the family
Now can you imagine if the Radfords or Mrs Hinch decided to house their children separately
There would be a huge uproar on here but yet people still come on this thread and defend her

▪She has “launched” another cheap looking in the style “collection” 🙄 ( I actually struggled to find the words to describe that bin bag selection of clothes

▪Stacey couldn’t find her Brillo pads because Joe had taken them to South Africa to cover his receding hairline

▪ This is still the craziest thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.