Stacey Solomon 78 #Pickle number five is pending and staceys lies are never ending!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That crappy mini bin with about 4 nappies in it 😂 has she forgotten or just too thick to remember how many nappies newborns get through 😂
How could she forget, she's been flat-out giving birth within the past three and a half years 😂 she's 100% thick!

Reactions: 7
She has dug herself a massive hole, can’t show the scan from 12 or 20 weeks, so probably had a private scan just to show the sheep.

Or like others have said - to confirm position, so would be 37 weeks. But that would only be done on NHS if needed
Haven’t read any further into thread so apologies if this has already been said, but i live in Essex and gave birth 5 weeks ago and they have just started rolling it out here that everyone gets a scan at 36 weeks now to check growth and positioning

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen boys half Zach’s age eat more than what is in that bowl.

Maybe she will want a one syllable name e.g.
Rue, Ray, Rich, Reign…
Or maybe she will go with more syllables but keep the R, River, Richie, Rocco?

She has accidently revealed she's having another boy so we were all right and she does have gender disappointment

Reactions: 11
‘Nappies… Baby’ ohhhh the nappies are for a baby! Thank duck for labels eh! Shouldn’t they say #ad or #gifted on each story? Also she loves a bloody named item she’ll probably rip them off in a couple of weeks and have the baby’s name on the stickers (in case she forgets which kid is the most recent).

also Tiba and Marl is not a small business, they are just a very expensive one, enjoy clicking on that link cult-huns and then wincing at the price tags, seems your leader is not aware of a cost of living crisis after all, she’s probably filling up the swimming pool ready to birth the latest addition while they all wonder how to pay their food bills as she scoffs more #HelloFresh on her brand new sofa READ THE ROOM BABES

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those sofas look tit and the white won’t last 5 minutes before it looks grotty !!
If you swipe up to buy 3 sofas like she has then you will be spending 6k plus
8E523432-8D4E-47E1-B1E9-741BCDDF09CF.png

• Wow
  • Angry
You know this bleeping label tit makes me so irate my blood is bleeping boiling - wasn't there a post in last thread where she was nominated for some sort of 'green' mummy award? All these bleeping plastic tubs, plastic bottles, plastic bleeping labels, jars, bins, ad infinitum- ALL of this bleeping shite comes in its own container already labelled with what it is, what it's used for, instructions etc. What a complete bleeping waste of plastic, glass and everything else and don't get me started on the bleeping eco bleep Hinch spreading chemicals about all over the place! I bleeping LOATHE these two an unhealthy amount. A pair of grifting, greedy, boastful and wasteful CUNTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Rex couldn't have given her that much life last night, she's been quiet as a mouse all day. Sulking because Hinchy has a crappy kids book out?
Maybe SSS’s next book will be all about her eating a big dinner and feeling stuffed, and not preggers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
16 sleeps until the new golden child arrives…20th January Tanjoes birthday! Baby Rory, Ricki, Raffy, Rolf, Ringo, Rodger or Rupert.

Rex and Roess…you’re firedddd!

Also…people are on the bones of their arses and thick as mince Skank is linking to sofas that will set you back maybe 6k for a full set. You really are incredible Stace…fooking incredible! You are astoundingly taking the piss out of your sheep and they are so stupid they don’t even realise they’re bankrolling you and your lazy, cushy, grabby life!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You know this bleeping label tit makes me so irate my blood is bleeping boiling - wasn't there a post in last thread where she was nominated for some sort of 'green' mummy award? All these bleeping plastic tubs, plastic bottles, plastic bleeping labels, jars, bins, ad infinitum- ALL of this bleeping shite comes in its own container already labelled with what it is, what it's used for, instructions etc. What a complete bleeping waste of plastic, glass and everything else and don't get me started on the bleeping eco bleep Hinch spreading chemicals about all over the place! I bleeping LOATHE these two an unhealthy amount. A pair of grifting, greedy, boastful and wasteful CUNTS.
Always the biggest hypocrites, these sorts of people.....

Reactions: 8
Takes a particular kind of nutter to label a changing matt 🥴
I dunno how those of us with older kids survived. I hope we can all afford the therapy when they realise their changing mats weren’t labelled. Mind you I changed mine on my knee 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course it’s not true. Every time a celeb poses without shoes someone somewhere claims they’ve got six toes. And no, Marilyn Monroe didn’t have six toes either.

I went looking at SS Instagram last week and I think it’s the halloween photo where you can see her feet clearly. Her foot does seem to widen after her little toe - quite unpleasantly I might add - but she’s not a 6 toed mutant,

——-

I think baby might be a girl, they look like girls lips to me 🤷‍♀️

I also think she’s got pink nails in anticipation of it being a girl. 🤔

she’d better not choose another R name. I can’t bear that tit, it’s those damned Duggars that started all that.

I don’t know why I’m back. I still dislike her, she really boils my piss
It did look like it until zoomed in to be fair 🤣

Attachments

as someone who hasn’t had children yet I’ve just spent a silly amount of time looking at the ultrasound in her story trying to work out wtf I was looking at…

Same here, still couldn’t work out the first one even after seeing the second. Clueless! 🤷🏻‍♀️

How did she manage to have a scan on a bank holiday
Paid Privately. Remember the Queen’s funeral on Monday 19/9? My local BUPA hospital was open & my consultant was seeing patients even though it was a Bank Holiday Monday!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.