Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @MyrtleRV adjusted it slightly to fit in the box 😁
Recap ; claims she had her wedding ring swapped around but it’s clearly just a new ring
Dyed her hair. Box dye ok then

We think she’s getting married tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Chuffed as always about thread title name!! Thank you Stacey for providing the material as always, none of this is possible without you being the lying, scheming, manipulative, well actually let’s just say, you! 😆

On a slightly different note I decided to do what one of the sheep had mentioned on Stacey’s comments and asked my other half when he thought they were getting married and various other questions about the Swollomon union… 😳

Anyway, I don’t s’pose anyone has a sofa or a spare room for a night or two… or happen to know the name of a good solicitor… asking for a friend of course… 😉🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tattlers wait with bated breath
To get a peek at Stacey's dress
It could be white with a floaty feel
But will her flowers be fake or REAL 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Stacey made out that she changed her hair using a L’Oréal box dye. We know she said her hairdresser helped her, but there’s no way my hair would look like this if I did this at home using the products she used. And now she’s a paid ambassador. These brands love partnering up with fraudsters don’t they? Is nothing honest and transparent anymore?

• Sad
Reactions: 83
I think she should share a photo of when her natural hair looked anything like a bright blonde balayage.

Reactions: 19
suppose it could be to throw people off but looks like wedding isn’t today..
Tomorrow apparently.

Sorry catching up.
That's a totally new ring. How ungrateful. Think I prefer it but the sentimental significance is now gone and not special imo.

Her natural colour is brown isn't it. So why is she playing a virgin bride. I knew she'd go blonde. I do like it but that is not from a box. She is such a liar.

Can't believe L'Oréal will work with someone who isn't the most hygienic and rarely washes her hair😂

Love the thread title and recap 💞

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think she should share a photo of when her natural hair looked anything like a bright blonde balayage.
Probably when she was
suppose it could be to throw people off but looks like wedding isn’t today..
I saw an article in one of the newspapers last week saying it was on Sunday 🤷‍♀️

What is Balayage anyway? Never heard of it before 😾

Reactions: 4
How many huns will be calling up salons on Monday after trying to box dye their barnet from red to ashy balayage this weekend? Place your bets please

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I wish she wouldn’t lie about the box colour!!!! In the story where she had her hair flipped over the sink/bath/basin whatever it was washing it, if you looked to side there was a whole heap of foils, I didn’t bother screenshotting as I never dreamed she’d lie about this!!! Silly witch!! Is there any way of reviewing old stories? I’m not great at insta.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I wish she wouldn’t lie about the box colour!!!! In the story where she had her hair flipped over the sink/bath/basin whatever it was washing it, if you looked to side there was a whole heap of foils, I didn’t bother screenshotting as I never dreamed she’d lie about this!!! Silly witch!! Is there any way of reviewing old stories? I’m not great at insta.
This one
20FFC4DE-F74E-498C-AEA2-EE5F37A2B0FE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Sheep all over the country walking round with orange hair this weekend thanks to Stacey, superdrug and Loreal but raking it in so Kerrching! 💷💰

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.