Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absofuckinglutely! She could have distracted TRex to allow Harry time with his dad. But no, her crotch goblins are always to be front and centre.

I don't like SS as she's a fake, charmless, gormless tart and pretends to be relatable and they're her *good* points.
Think that's why people can't take to that kid as they know she loves the attention he brings her plus know it sounds awful and non of the other 3 bother me but I cant take to him at all anyway there's just summit about him bit sly looking 😬

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think that she looks pregnant? I'm not sure if it's just an unflattering dress but in all stories in today's red dress she looks preggers to me
She’s just got really bad posture, you can see her back is bending pushing her stomach out a bit. My son is like this the last year or so, it’s like he’s lost the ability to stand up straight since lockdown

Reactions: 10

I fully disagree with the previous comments on this subject. My 2 year old is bathed every night, sometimes twice a day if weve been painting or making mud pies in the morning. We've tried everything and I mean everything. I have diagnosed OCD so I can assure you we aren't dirty gherkins. Cradle cap sometimes just clears up when it damn well decides to but I still do my best every day to clear it.

What is cradle crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My sons got cradle cap, hes 14 months and has his hair washed in the bath every other night. Tried dentinox, doesn’t penetrate well anymore now he has a full head of hair, can’t use oil and brush as he isn’t a baldie. It’s not just about washing.

I fully disagree with the previous comments on this subject. My 2 year old is bathed every night, sometimes twice a day if weve been painting or making mud pies in the morning. We've tried everything and I mean everything. I have diagnosed OCD so I can assure you we aren't dirty gherkins. Cradle cap sometimes just clears up when it damn well decides to but I still do my best every day to clear it.

my daughter had cradle cap until she was about 5 as it took a while for her hair to come through. She then caught nits at school.
i got some nit soloution soaked her hair in it and not only did it kill the bastards it also weirdly got rid of her cradle cap that we had been trying to get rid of for years! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The temptation to throw nit lotion on his head is now picking away at me 😂 how bloody random is that though!! He is at the barbers every 6-8 weeks he has so much hair so it's not noticeable but it infuriates me knowing its there 😬

my daughter had cradle cap until she was about 5 as it took a while for her hair to come through. She then caught nits at school.
i got some nit soloution soaked her hair in it and not only did it kill the bastards it also weirdly got rid of her cradle cap that we had been trying to get rid of for years! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have really bad psoriasis in my scalp and apparently I had awful cradle cap as well. My mum insists that they are related!

Reactions: 11
Is the garage where she's got her mountain of tat a different garage to the one where Tanjoe's got his (clearly unused) gym?

Reactions: 9
You are absolutely right 👍shes much more relatable she seems loveky

Yes I totally agree with you 👍 they can all shoot me too now cos I think shes great 👍
Hi Gemma 🤣
I am only joking

Stacey now you've read here about brushing roess hair to loosen the cradle cap but even got Rex to do it and not yourself. Please stop being so lazy and put a brush through Rex's and a decent cut. Nothing against boys with long hair if it is maintained, kept clean and at least brushed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
As I restarted the cradle cap convo can I be the one to finish it?! I didn’t suggest cradle cap was due to not washing in fact often it can be due to over washing and a build up of product on the scalp. A week of massaging oil and brushing should sort it! My point was that SS pisses about doing DIY and all sorts and hasn’t seemed to address this, sorry if anyone took this personally about their own kids cradle cap!

As I restarted the cradle cap convo can I be the one to finish it?! I didn’t suggest cradle cap was due to not washing in fact often it can be due to over washing and a build up of product on the scalp. A week of massaging oil and brushing should sort it! My point was that SS pisses about doing DIY and all sorts and hasn’t seemed to address this, sorry if anyone took this personally about their own kids cradle cap!
Plus she isnt known for washing herself or her kids on a regular basis

Reactions: 12
Cleanest they've been now she has that pool 😅

I don't know why people getting upset over the cradle cap comments. Stacey spends so much time doing tit rather than sorting it. That's the issue. Let's not turn this into mumsnet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pretty sure Rex has a sunburnt face i noticed it on Sunday but thought ok he could have just been running about but in her post last night when he is brushing the golden one's hair he looks to the camera and its definitely sunburnt. Yay for mum of the year! I could literally knock her into that pool letting his face get burnt why has she never got a little hat on him? Clueless witch

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Cleanest they've been now she has that pool 😅

I don't know why people getting upset over the cradle cap comments. Stacey spends so much time doing tit rather than sorting it. That's the issue. Let's not turn this into mumsnet 🤣
Please no not #cradlecapgate 😂

• Haha
Pretty sure Rex has a sunburnt face i noticed it on Sunday but thought ok he could have just been running about but in her post last night when he is brushing the golden one's hair he looks to the camera and its definitely sunburnt. Yay for mum of the year! I could literally knock her into that pool letting his face get burnt why has she never got a little hat on him? Clueless witch
that sun cream station is really working then...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.