Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cold cups that the sister is making look tatty as duck! I'd be fuming if I ordered one of those and they turned up. Looks like something from the poundshop with sea creature stickers suck all over it

Lying witch so she is
totally agree, 100%. I mean why on earth would she have had pink googles man.... the girl couldn't lie straight in bed if she tried

Reactions: 12
Those cold cups that the sister is making look tatty as duck! I'd be fuming if I ordered one of those and they turned up. Looks like something from the poundshop with sea creature stickers suck all over it

totally agree, 100%. I mean why on earth would she have had pink googles man.... the girl couldn't lie straight in bed if she tried
She’ll be charging a fortune for them too. You can get them on Amazon/Etsy etc for probably half the price she will charge.
If she wasn’t SS sister she wouldn’t be able to get away with it but the sheep keep her in business 🤮

Reactions: 9
I know Dodgy Dave isn’t with Stacey’s mum, but I thought he had a partner? Every time he’s with Stacey or Jem Jem he always seems to be on his own, even on his recent holiday with Jem Jem’s family. Anyone know what’s what?

Reactions: 7
I know Dodgy Dave isn’t with Stacey’s mum, but I thought he had a partner? Every time he’s with Stacey or Jem Jem he always seems to be on his own, even on his recent holiday with Jem Jem’s family. Anyone know what’s what?
Maybe they don't like her? Maybe she's as bad of a step mum as the Skank.

Reactions: 13
Maybe they don't like her? Maybe she's as bad of a step mum as the Skank.
Or maybe she is a private person who doesn’t want to be featured on an IG account with millions of followers?

Reactions: 13
Or maybe she is a private person who doesn’t want to be featured on an IG account with millions of followers?
I did wonder if that was the case but they all seemed to be sharing one caravan/lodge….. that seemed a little “over cosy”!

Reactions: 5
I thought he was single lol
He seems to go on holiday on his own but maybe she can't get time off her job or he could be single, but he was talking about the son in law when gogglebox won that award so I'm guessing that's his wife's daughters hubby! As there seems to be stacey, jemma and a brother then he has another son with the present wife ot maybe ex lol

Reactions: 3
So if she’s not staged this pic of Roess waking Rex up, cos well she stages things most days & we can’t see his face. Does this mean she’s yet again just left one of her children, a small one at that sleep in the clothes he fell asleep god knows where in?! Those shorts will be too warm & too uncomfortable! I honestly don’t know how she doesn’t get called out with this tit!

Attachments

• Sad
She needs to sort her priorities and stop dicking around with the pool and sun cream and sort the baby’s cradle cap out. It’s been there for ages. Christ the hygiene is atrocious in that house.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She said the kids are at school at 3pm and she’s off to meet someone in Tesco. I thought 3pm was when most schools finished for the day.
And cling on sister is there taking photos of her shite cups in the pool?! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 17
So Rex fully clothed and asleep in Stacey's bed so i wonder where Joe slept? I mean he could do with a bit of kip seeing as it must have been him who got up with Rose no doubt at the crack of dawn as there's no curtains to keep out the sun and if the cold cups are anything to go by then i was right and the colour scheme for the wedding will be pink you know like pink roses in celebration of her favourite child didnt the invitations say come and celebrate our love and our family? 🤢 Total cringe!

• Sad
She needs to sort her priorities and stop dicking around with the pool and sun cream and sort the baby’s cradle cap out. It’s been there for ages. Christ the hygiene is atrocious in that house.
It’s really bad isn’t it, you can see it’s hindering her hair growth too, it’s starting to grow at the back of her head & it’s all trapped behind the scales on top of her head.
Such an easy fix too, even regular cooking oils would do if she’s going to be lazy about it

• Sad
Why on earth has she blurred out her wedding date?
she loves her followers to the moon and back, why would she want to hide anything from her little insta family?
gosh, it’s really made me second guess her sincerity.🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.