Stacey Solomon #62 Stacey’s upset with her tits and doesn’t seem to care where Roess sits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a new fence in December and the guy that did it for me said new wood shouldn't be painted until it is completely dry and recommended leaving it until July at the earliest otherwise the paint just soaks into the wood and needs to be redone. She's an idiot
Was just coming on to ask why she was painting wood on a wet day? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ye know she can call out the wilmas or the Susan's or all the Karen's in the world - but if that baby loses balance and topples over she's out of that basket and on to tiles from a height (and that's hoping the aga is off). If Stacey "is right here" with a cup of tea in the fuss it'll end up over one or both of them and scald them - you should see the damage a cup of tea did to my friends baby's foot. We don't want to see that little girl hurt and if that makes us bad people then so be it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: Dodgy Dave and Tango Joe, they’re just part of Stacey’s freak show!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Liar liar, pants on fire! And your ‘parenting’ is absolutely dire!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes they have been and that's not right either but 2 wrongs don't make a right.
If we can find them with one google search Stacey will know they are there. She has a tit hot PR team who would of taken them down & or got an injunction / media blackout however it works. I wouldn’t like it but I wouldn’t put myself in that position taking pics of my tits & fanny! She’s fair game she makes money out of sharing her self / home / life / kids & she obviously just ignores it ever happened. She’s not thinking about it when she’s having her pool tiled & spray painting anything & everything!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.