Stacey Solomon #62 Stacey’s upset with her tits and doesn’t seem to care where Roess sits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinemas have special screenings for people who want to take babies. It stops babies potentially ruining the film for everyone.
Haha. Like Stacey and tango joe joe would wait for this, no they would go to a normal screening, duck the normal people

Reactions: 9
I dread to think how beige her wedding will be, she needs to put the paint brushes down and accept there is colour to things
God no, surely it’ll be pink everywhere like the baby shower.

Do you think 😂😂

To be fair a lot of people have commented on here how they did like her, how she was more fun and less braggy and annoying before she moved to the house. It’s a fair point. There has been a massive shift since roses pregnancy and the move to that house.

Reactions: 5
Someone at work showed me leaked pics of Stacey (they were on the same website as Amber heard leaked pics due to the current court case they had a snout and saw Stacey) her pics were leaked in 2017 and it’s the weirdest pics Iv ever seen 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone at work showed me leaked pics of Stacey (they were on the same website as Amber heard leaked pics due to the current court case they had a snout and saw Stacey) her pics were leaked in 2017 and it’s the weirdest pics Iv ever seen 🤣
Share the wealth

Reactions: 13
What were the leaked pics?? Do tell 😀

Reactions: 7
What were the leaked pics?? Do tell 😀
a pic of her in pale pink underwear, another pic of her wearing dark lipstick, In dark underwear and a shirt draped over and then some naked ones, hands covering her ‘downstairs’ but her top half on show, she’s got quite long boobs which makes the title of the thread quite true!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
RE them taking Rose to the cinema - WHY ! It is so disrespectful to everyone else there. But then again she thinks her kids are gods gift to humanity so probably didn’t even think. I hope they put ear muffs om her cos cinema sound is way too loud for baby ears, especially the film they watched I imagine.

Reactions: 18
a pic of her in pale pink underwear, another pic of her wearing dark lipstick, In dark underwear and a shirt draped over and then some naked ones, hands covering her ‘downstairs’ but her top half on show, she’s got quite long boobs which makes the title of the thread quite true!
people also make fake naked pics of celebs so take it with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣 Prob taken by Dodgy Dave!

sometimes i need to learn to mind my own business, why did i have to google that
Me too! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Moving swiftly on .. 🫢😆

I despise her for it, but the woman knows how to save a penny!! Not buying her kids birthday/Christmas presents for the first few years as the family will get them instead, buying cheap stuff and splurging her greige DIY spray paint onto it to ‘upcycle’, using brand partnership deals to renovate her house, and ‘buying’ from small businesses (I suspect it’s ‘gifted’ in exchange for her promoting their page - I don’t believe you have to disclose gifted items or #ad if you’re helping the business by promotion), using her Z list status to bag free days out, I mean she doesn’t even need to buy her own clothes as she has her own collection and can just wear that! She certainly knows how to keep hold of her cash and keep lining her pockets all the while preaching relatability

Now is she incredibly smart & manipulative or just a tight arse? Or both? Who knows but FairPlay to the witch 🫣👍

Reactions: 9
Creepy Dave prob took the pictures 🤢😂

sometimes i need to learn to mind my own business, why did i have to google that
Dear god wish I hadn’t looked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.