Stacey Solomon #62 Stacey’s upset with her tits and doesn’t seem to care where Roess sits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all better stay away from the Secret Celeb Gossip thread if you can’t contain your curiosity about such things!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she looks kinda good in the photo with the dark lipstick/shirt on 🙈 I'm assuming she was hacked and had them leaked x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not to be a party pooper but I don’t think think we should be sharing or discussing those pictures as they could well have been leaked without her consent...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to be a party pooper but I don’t think think we should be sharing or discussing those pictures as they could well have been leaked without her consent...
Yeah no one should be sharing them etc . I'm one of the nosey ones who instantly looked but I'm shocked at how many female celebs are on it ! Some of which are real (a wwe star etc ) and some which I assume aren't. I do wonder how they are leaked though I'm assuming it's by being hacked x

Reactions: 4
To be fair I would never share them but I looked and to be honest the nude ones might not evenbe her there is no head on

Reactions: 2
It's a bloody sleepsuit, not PJ's. Plenty of people dress their babies in them all day. Is she really that thick to think people will care what her kid is wearing when it's more concerning how close she is to the Aga 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why did she have to mess with a perfectly decent sandpit play set? It was a green turtle and now it’s grey and yellow?? Just leave it be. Let a toy just be a toy, and not an Instagram aesthetic and content for likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why did she have to mess with a perfectly decent sandpit play set? It was a green turtle and now it’s grey and yellow?? Just leave it be. Let a toy just be a toy, and not an Instagram aesthetic and content for likes.
I actually find it really sad how even her kids toys have to fit into her instagram aesthetic. Just let kids be kids for god sake! I'm sure she even said on her post that she thinks the paint will chip easily or something? Why bloody bother then! Just let Rex have it in the bright green shade it's meant to be!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Don’t think the nude pics are her. The tummy is the wrong shape. They’re fake.
They are definitely of her probably from quite a few years ago ,you can see that scar above her belly button, if you look on her Instagram of her pregnant belly you can see the scar stretched from pregnancy and the photo in the purple underwear you can see the same scar looks like a pair of bunny ears.

Reactions: 5
You know that pergola is going to be filled with fejkas and other such things that it won't even look like a pergola anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
duck sake look at her getting in the way of the builders doing whatever they are doing behind her 🙄 could paint it any other time but no have to do it when she’s right on top of them. I’m not massively far from her in herts and we have had rain all day

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just why?? bloody glass mug of tea and fully mobile child sitting in a wicker basket/crib next to an Aga. What could possibly go wrong? 🙄
The aga looks as new as the day it went in, and it will stay as new as no way she’s going to be cooking on it 😂

Reactions: 9
I got a new fence in December and the guy that did it for me said new wood shouldn't be painted until it is completely dry and recommended leaving it until July at the earliest otherwise the paint just soaks into the wood and needs to be redone. She's an idiot

Reactions: 11
Did she say that turtle sand pit was old because it looked brand spanking new if you ask me! What was the point of painting it??? What an absolute waste of time and money ffs 🐢🎨🐢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.