Stacey Solomon #60 Wash your hair Stacey, it’s clear for us to see, it’s not natural oils but plain greasy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh they use a phone to take pictures 😂😂📱
I actually didn’t notice that. I know some phones have good cameras now but surely a professional business would want professional photo shoots & models to showcase their range… oh no, wait, they use SS and some gobby mare who for some reason also seems to be “famous” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s only 32… if she’s actually involved in the ‘designing’ of those clothes is that how she thinks women in their early 30’s dress? I’m 28 and outfits that look like hospital gowns or primary school dresses isn’t it for me, and I hope it never will be. Genuinely, who is wearing these clothes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Makes me laugh they use a phone to take pictures 😂😂📱
ITS is a professional operation I’ll have you know! Nowt but the best for Stacey Solomon and I have it on good authority that Dolce and Gabbana are still using a Motorola flip phone for their photos so Adam and his cronies are streets ahead! 😆

As for the dresses, well each to their own and all but you’d think if she’d designed them, as Stacey makes out she has, she’d have cobbled together something that didn’t look like you’d pulled on someone else’s dress by mistake and was clingy in all the wrong places… and that’s just the positives! 😳😉 It reminds me of that saying; just because it’s in your size it doesn’t mean it fits you! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😬

Bring back the shapeless lounge wear Stacey, all is forgiven! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ITS is a professional operation I’ll have you know! Nowt but the best for Stacey Solomon and I have it on good authority that Dolce and Gabbana are still using a Motorola flip phone for their photos so Adam and his cronies are streets ahead! 😆

As for the dresses, well each to their own and all but you’d think if she’d designed them, as Stacey makes out she has, she’d have cobbled together something that didn’t look like you’d pulled on someone else’s dress by mistake and was clingy in all the wrong places… and that’s just the positives! 😳😉 It reminds me of that saying; just because it’s in your size it doesn’t mean it fits you! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😬

Bring back the shapeless lounge wear Stacey, all is forgiven! 😆
She doesn't just design them she makes them! She sits in the sweatshop in china and sews

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine your "boss" putting these up. I'd be absolutely mortified and getting my child out of the way. She's being paid to promote these clothes and to have this photo shoot, any body else at work would make sure they were able to do the job without pissing anyone off. Adam clearly doesn't sound happy.
Ooh passive aggressive!! I feel the tension in these stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine your "boss" putting these up. I'd be absolutely mortified and getting my child out of the way. She's being paid to promote these clothes and to have this photo shoot, any body else at work would make sure they were able to do the job without pissing anyone off. Adam clearly doesn't sound happy.
What a pain in the hole. So inconsiderate of other people. It's not funny Stacey just extremely rude.

Reactions: 18
Ashleigh is shooting at Stacey's house for ITS and she put up this question box... Hhhm wonder what we can ask to see BTS. Any suggestions? Lol A secret pic of Mandy? Her not so finished Kitchen? Her half done Pantry?
Ashleigh is one of the vilest women I’ve seen on social media, her kids must be so proud of her man bashing, toilet humour, foul mouthed rants ! shes So far up SS’s arse it’s unreal

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Rex is such a bleeping little tit, it’s not cute Stacey, he is a feral monster that will be a nightmare at school. You aren’t doing him any favours by letting him run wild, children need boundaries and rules

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Ashleigh is one of the vilest women I’ve seen on social media, her kids must be so proud of her man bashing, toilet humour, foul mouthed rants ! shes So far up SS’s arse it’s unreal
I don’t really know ash but i find it so funny how she raves about in the style and they always say they don’t pay her to say nice things. No you just give her free clothes so obviously she’s gonna say she likes them even when she doesn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hinch posted her empty shell of kitchen earlier so Stacey has raised her with her new tiles 😂😂 wonder if hinch is getting hers free though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t really know ash but i find it so funny how she raves about in the style and they always say they don’t pay her to say nice things. No you just give her free clothes so obviously she’s gonna say she likes them even when she doesn’t.
I liked Ash until someone pointed out on this thread that she was wearing Stacey’s clothes which looked awful and she was raving about them. I realised she does it all the time and put me right off as she’s clearly so fake. Now every time she comes up on my fyp I scroll past. They’re just all so fake

Reactions: 7
Those dresses are so hideous and frumpy, they make her look pregnant. Extremely unflattering.

Reactions: 17
Hinch posted her empty shell of kitchen earlier so Stacey has raised her with her new tiles 😂😂 wonder if hinch is getting hers free though lol
Hinch shows Rodney, Roy and Raymond frolicking in the garden, having the time of their little llama lives and looking forward to a big bucket of carrots later whilst Hinch laughs at their cute, furry little ways. 🦙🤗

Not to be beaten Stacey shows Rex running amok in the garden, trashing everything in sight and generally being feral, looking forward to pulling down a rack of clothes and pissing Adam off later whilst Stacey laughs hysterically encouraging Rex to continue his destruction and undisciplined ways. 🤯😤🙀😳

Like two peas in a pod those two! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It really pisses me off on a daily basis she is showing thousands of pounds of goods eg bathrooms, kitchens etc that have been gifted or possibly bought- she has no bloody concept of money and how people struggle on a daily basis - does she not remember her roots!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yikes! Is this a maternity range she's now flogging ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£16,600!!!! But hey at least it’s electric and she’s “saving energy” !!!! Sure she’s not worrying about her energy bills!
32E588E5-EF1C-49E9-9A74-9DDCBDBFB084.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Made such a fuss about doing the door flowers only for it to clearly be changed and done by a pro for this shoot (which I’m assuming she will keep). Guess the builders didn’t need their wheelbarrow back….
51296B71-2C7A-4AE7-9F4F-323EB8241ED8.jpeg

Reactions: 24
The price of that cost more than my car I’m in the wrong job get me signed up to its I will wear potato sacks 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.