Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
That bathroom is awful. She’s ruined good workmanship by sticking plastic tat all over it.
It is a disaster zone for a toddler. Mick won’t be able to tug the mouldy toothbrush out of the dinosaur, reach the soap holder, or even the sink safely.
The tiled steps are bizarre and God forbid he falls onto one of the many sharp edges.
Im sure the bathroom fitters are thrilled with her added touches.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Another oak door ruined 😒 she does no preparation..literally just opens the tin and wacks the paint on..it's bloody shocking really how she is just ruining that house 😒

• Sad

redstraw16

VIP Member
Yeah thats interesting, I worked in sales for years and 25% was the expected conversion rate so I would have thought it would have been closer to that for likes!
No it’s honestly quite low for Instagram particularly. The general rule is:

< 1% = low engagement rate
Between 1% & 3.5% = average engagement rate
Between 3.5% & 5% = high engagement rate
> 5% = very high engagement rate

Tbh it’s not very useful because of the amount of fake/inactive accounts, Ariana Grande’s is only just over 1%, Kylie Jenner’s 3% 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

mammaof3

VIP Member
Jeez, all those corners. NIce...

steps.png

• Wow

tinksop

Interior design really isn’t her strong point, everything looks so hashed and bodged. She’s such a tight arse, why not just get an interior designer in, you can tell them colours and themes and they just do it all for you, she’s got the money for it, if I was her I’d never paint another wall again!

But then again what would she do for content? She’s basically trashing that house all for the sake of some Instagram posts.

• Sad

brookemck8

VIP Member
It’s the first thing you see in the pics, jagged edges & bad grouting. Really bad publicity for the company as it looks like it’s all part of the bath. Unless someone saw her stories the day she was throwing them together they’d never know she made them.
it is on the same lines as when she made that pool man look like he had done something wrong. I think he posted on his stories in the end that it wasn’t him

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Just a trick by influencers to make it look like they aren’t “advertising” but your friend who is simply answering a question. Sadly lots of ss fanbase lack the skills to spot this.
It’s the ‘it’s a lovely little small business’ that gets me, like she deserves kudos for doing someone a good turn and shopping with them instead of one of the big retailers. It’s all for show but I can imagine the sheep bleating ‘ah isn’t Stacey lovely helping them out.’ 🙄

It’s laughable as most of them aren’t really small at all! Basically Stacey does what the rest of us do; she buys stuff (when she buys it!) from the place that has what she wants at a price that suits her. I mean that house of hers is full of stuff from a little retailer called IKEA; the last time I checked you weren’t going to buy meatballs and flat packed furniture out of a lovely little Swedish man’s box room! 😉 Mind I’m sure if she could get away with it Stacey would tell us that! 🤦‍♀️😬

klairklopp

VIP Member
I messaged her about the dog, she’ll probs call me a Wilma or whatever name she comes up with but I was bit in the face when I was young. My mam was right next to me but this dog I was stroking just latched onto my lip and bit, I had 147 stitches inside and outside my mouth. It makes me feel physically ill that she’s letting the dog so close to the baby’s face that I had to say summit. I really hope she takes note and stops it getting so close
My son got bit on his face by a tiny Jack Russell when he was 8 while we were right next to him. It just snapped out of the blue and bit straight through his cheek so you could see his teeth through the hole. She doesn’t realise that these such incidents could happen to her children in fact probably more so as she actively puts them in harms way. There’s also been quite a few baby/child deaths in the news recently from unprovoked dog attacks but she doesn’t seem to care about that either.

God knows why the dog charity let her have the dog. She doesn’t even leave her house unless it’s for work purposes.

It still pisses me off that he could have gone to a more deserving family (children under 10 or not) and instead he went to Skanky who can’t even look after herself.

I hope they’ve let people with kids under 10 adopt a dog now if they are a suitable match.
All the dogs they have available now including young puppies are only available to families with children over 10 still. Also Mungo and Mary (Teddy’s siblings) were only available for homes with children over 10, their profiles are still available to view even though they’ve been adopted. How could Stacey’s dog be allowed to live with a baby and mad Mick but the other two couldn’t?

She made those steps and her attention to detail is just woeful 🤦‍♀️ And what is the heck wrong with micks feet? Full of bruises and marks
That photo is giving me chills. What if he topples backwards…… or is she there ready to catch him. What an idiot…

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
There’s a reason the cheap ikea bathroom steps are so popular, rubber bottom so don’t slip on wet floors, rubber on the step so feet don’t slip, I can’t believe she has done this for a 2 year old. I wouldn’t for My 3yr4month old and he’s pretty zen!
Well when it becomes more about the likes and having your ego boosted by strangers online, things like what is best and practical for your child goes out the window. Remember this is a 2 year old that also has a stone hearth in his bedroom ..Cold hard steps with jaggy sharp edges that are a hazard to your child ...you don't need to be too savvy to know that they are an accident waiting to happen!

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Does he need permission to go fishing? Really?
Who does she think she is to tell a grown man what he can and can’t do. Ridiculous.

BeggieMitchell

I’ve worked in crèches for years and we always make Valentine’s Day cards with the kids for their parents.. it was always the done thing 🙈 don’t think it’s weird

jen141230

I've no doubt the "big boys" will both be at their dads, leaving Joe to just look after Mick. Least the poor kid might get a bit of attention!

Been no staged "breast feeding" photos recently so I dont believe she's still doing it, so why the need to take the baby? Poor thing having 5 days alone with her!