Stacey Solomon #54 Filthy kids, scruffy hair, outfits from Build a Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here after the kitchen thing. She needs to go see someone about her obsessive lying 🤯

Reactions: 25
Table looks tit.
Why is there half a forest on there, hope Mick pulls the lot off.
Roess can’t pull crackers.
Noticed it looked like there were less purple pieces of tit hanging down from the ceiling unless I’m remembering wrong.
She’s a lying scum bag about the kitchen, a bleeping oven in the shed, please witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's still only done those 3 Christmas crackers too. Obviously not bothered about the boys having a cracker🙄
Because this table is for insta and the huns the real table will be set up in the dinning room for about 20 guests

Reactions: 23
All done in my opinion for content for tomorrow, when she is showing how great she is cooking dinner in the shed, when in reality it will all have been done in her new kitchen. And her idiot followers will be comments telling her how much of a superwoman she is 🤷🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she shows xmAs day i wouldn’t put it past her to use a pre recorded Xmas they did when the boys were home.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That table is literally everything I hate in a table display! It’s so bloody impractical, where do you put anything as everywhere you turn there’s some plastic greenery which is no use to man nor beast! It’s Stacey all over; style over substance and it looks terrible! 🤦‍♀️

As for the ‘oh I haven’t a kitchen we’ll be cooking with the oven in the shed’, she must think we’re all bloody stupid! Mind, this is her at her lying best, making out things are one way when they’re actually another and content in knowing that either the sheep are stupid enough to believe her or loyal enough to go along with it anyway! 😖🤨

Don’t you worry Stace, we know you read here and us Tattlers are on to you! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you didn’t have a kitchen, surely you wouldn’t be doing Christmas at home! You’d be going to a restaurant or someone’s house. She really thinks everyone is stupid - like she’s cooking a whole Christmas dinner without a kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you didn’t have a kitchen, surely you wouldn’t be doing Christmas at home! You’d be going to a restaurant or someone’s house. She really thinks everyone is stupid - like she’s cooking a whole Christmas dinner without a kitchen.
Exactly or a takeaway lunch they are a big thing now!

Reactions: 7
And just like that… she adds a ‘Y’ to the newest golden child’s name 🙄.
This woman literally makes my piss boil..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I know im deviating away from the topic of conversation but just saw this and thought …… erm does she cos I’m pretty sure she is well aware she has a daughter considering baby girl is pretty much splashed across her page at every opportunity 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That ‘Christmas at Pickle Cottage’ thing nearly made me vomit due to the cringe factor. Merry Tackymas!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That ‘Christmas at Pickle Cottage’ thing nearly made me vomit due to the cringe factor. Merry Tackymas!
It’s not even as if it’s the real house name. Basically the house has loads of stuff labelled with its nickname. How dumb and naff.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.