Stacey Solomon #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'Autumn Door'? Who has time and money to have such crazy decorations up and then keep switching them out every season? Surely that's just encouraging more waste and tat that ends up in landfill?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's dressed like someone who has been asked to take the shopping in from the car or take the bins out 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry WHAT? Is she auditioning for an S Club 7 tribute act?
She really has the worst taste ever. Everything she does/ wears just screams “new money”. I’m not being a snob here, I’m neither old OR new money myself. Just no money 😂
I’ve said it time and again, her footwear is horrendous 😂

Reactions: 15
I’m mortified about how much she filters Rose… In the video she’s one colour with darker eyes and the pictures after she’s bloody orange with bright blue eyes

Reactions: 24
Eating tit again then moans she has no energy! She may be eating but she's eating crap, she needs to be eating a balanced diet! Yes we know you are all reading here even Joe lol! She looks so unhealthy she's getting like her sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think that what it looks like too, like he's been biting/sucking on the back of his hand, it might be a comfort thing or he does it in his sleep.
I bite my hands when I’m anxious, it would be interesting to know if they bite marks was he doing it before Pink Jesus was born birthed in a cloud of pink glitter with unicorns waiting to wash her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I see another ‘daddy’s bossin it story’ I’ll go bloody crazy. God sake joe you are just doing what normal dads do. Go away

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know it is said time and time again that her "love you to the moon and back" is fake AF but I do actually believe she loves her followers/attention more than she loves Joe. It's like she's never got time for him. She can't even humour him..

Reactions: 14
I know it is said time and time again that her "love you to the moon and back" is fake AF but I do actually believe she loves her followers/attention more than she loves Joe. It's like she's never got time for him. She can't even humour him..
I agree. Can you imagine not posting on social media for a few days then apologising to all your friends... thinking they're worried sick about you and are desperate for updates. I don't know about anyone else's friendships but if my friends or family expected daily updates about my life, I'd be calling the police. She is wholly reliant on them feeding her need for attention. She is a personality void and uses her kids and tap to tidy to create a personality for herself. It's grossly unhealthy. Even we feed that. They will check here religiously. Our discussions will generate their conversations. They literally have no life outside of their phones. At least the older two have lives outside of that toxic environment but there is no hope for the younger ones.

Reactions: 16
I find that last post he done of her eating and breastfeeding and Rex under her other arm just a bit disturbing to show to over 4 million supposedly followers. Ffs keep something’s private… even she thinks it’s weird. Is there nothing they wouldn’t do for attention and money

Reactions: 18
She looks like she’s fallen into one of those charity shop bags or donations to a jumble sale and just got up and walked away in whatever she came across. 🤦‍♀️ Also for someone who’s as averse to cleanliness and soap and water as she is I hardly think it’s advisable to dress in as many white, cream and light colours as she does as, well, they show all the muck and there’s plenty of that around her! 😆

For some reason she’s posed at that door like it’s some kind of tourist attraction and she’s a kid being asked to stand in front of it by her parents so they can take a picture for posterity! 🤷‍♀️ I’ve got a similar photo of myself with exactly the same expression on my face but the difference is I was in front of Buckingham Palace and oh, I was 10! 😂

I took a photo in the summer outside Stacey’s house in Barry island I was 37 not sure if I should be ashamed x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just shows you.... money can't buy you taste! What is happening with her could someone tell me....she looks like a homeless person half the time and the other half she looks like she got dressed in the dark!!

She has to be on house arrest for something and is keeping it a secret, I have never saw anyone in the house as much after having a baby.......if only she had had kids before and knew what she was doing!! 🙈🙈🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.