Stacey Solomon #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said a few times before but I’m going to say it again in the hope that if enough of us say it she’ll finally get the message (because she must read this the same as old Hinchy does) “stop playing that bleeping song every bleeping morning”! There are other songs you can play Stacey!!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it’s been said a few times before but I’m going to say it again in the hope that if enough of us say it she’ll finally get the message (because she must read this the same as old Hinchy does) “stop playing that bleeping song every bleeping morning”! There are other songs you can play Stacey!!! 🤬
She does and that’s why she makes sure she does it 😂 to piss us ‘Susan’s’ Iv noticed we will say things on this thread then the next day she’s subtly doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe because we’re not sheep and don’t listen to government guidelines just because Cummings, Johnson et al are saying it’s okay, doesn’t mean all of us are going to go along with that 🤷🏻‍♀️

I, and many others, use our own risk assessments based on personal circumstance and gut feeling. Most cabinet ministers are hardly likely to be queuing at Tesco or needing to pick up their own prescriptions. So because the government say jump, I’m not going to ask how high
This made me laugh. They’re ministers not Beyoncé, the majority are absolutely likely to be doing this.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does Rex have a complete new outfit on EVERY day not even royalty can afford that. He’s a gorgeous little boy but I’m sure he would love to tell her to stop googling at him she admits it herself she’s like a stalker. And that crazy insane laugh does my head in. See she got another dig at the Susan’s

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but Stacey Solomon annoys the tit out of me! Quitting social media for a day for the PR stunt shows what an attention seeker she is!! Some idiot put her and Joe on Googlebox and they’re so pathetic and dull, it’s painful to watch. Stacey likes to make out she’s a top mum and some role model- have we forgotten she was papped trying to craftily smoke when pregnant a couple of years ago and then tried to palm it off saying the midwife had said it was “bad for stress” to do so!! She is another person who’s famous with ZERO talent. Don’t even get me started on Stacey Dooley!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but Stacey Solomon annoys the tit out of me! Quitting social media for a day for the PR stunt shows what an attention seeker she is!! Some idiot put her and Joe on Googlebox and they’re so pathetic and dull, it’s painful to watch. Stacey likes to make out she’s a top mum and some role model- have we forgotten she was papped trying to craftily smoke when pregnant a couple of years ago and then tried to palm it off saying the midwife had said it was “bad for stress” to do so!! She is another person who’s famous with ZERO talent. Don’t even get me started on Stacey Dooley!!!
Not sticking up for her and I agree with a lot of what you say, but she’s not actually famous with zero talent. She became ‘famous’ due to being on the X Factor where she did have bags of talent. I just wish she’d tap into that every now and again as this version of her just makes her look idiotic.

Reactions: 17
I’m with you re Stacey Dooley ! Cannot stand the woman.

Reactions: 10
Hmm I mention on the Hinch thread about these so called influencers should be made to put the date up every time they post so it’s stops the bull tit of pre recording and surprise surprise Soloman has gone and done it, coincidence much🤔

Reactions: 7
Not sticking up for her and I agree with a lot of what you say, but she’s not actually famous with zero talent. She became ‘famous’ due to being on the X Factor where she did have bags of talent. I just wish she’d tap into that every now and again as this version of her just makes her look idiotic.
I came here to say the same thing. She has a lovely voice. Makes you wonder why she didn’t continue to sing after xfactor.

Reactions: 3
Hmm I mention on the Hinch thread about these so called influencers should be made to put the date up every time they post so it’s stops the bull tit of pre recording and surprise surprise Soloman has gone and done it, coincidence much🤔
Is there something wrong with pre recording? Genuine question because I don’t understand.

Is there something wrong with pre recording? Genuine question because I don’t understand.
I think it’s just because they’re not honest about it. They pre-record so many things and then post it all on the same day and make themselves look some sort of super woman. People would respect them more if they were just honest about it. In my opinion they’re responsible for a lot of people feeling bad about themselves and it’s not fair.

Reactions: 13
They are seriously boring on goggle box it's just them bickering,I love mo and babatude so naturally funny.

Reactions: 6
She drives me mental - stop calling him HOE it’s sets my teeth on edge & her house must be coming down with cheap tatty clutter that she makes while Rex is napping 🤪

Reactions: 10
I think it’s just because they’re not honest about it. They pre-record so many things and then post it all on the same day and make themselves look some sort of super woman. People would respect them more if they were just honest about it. In my opinion they’re responsible for a lot of people feeling bad about themselves and it’s not fair.
Fair enough, I hadn’t thought of it that way. I don’t believe anything on Instagram really, it’s all bullshit.

Reactions: 6
To be honest, I didn’t even know she’d been on the X Factor as I was never a fan of the show so if she can sing she should because all she does at the moment is behave like an immature teenager.

Reactions: 3
I went into Disney with my girl today and I wore a mask but she was fine, they couldn’t have been lovelier in the whole shop tbf! Kids under a certain age are exempt so they need pulling up if they’re not adhering to that xx
(FYI to anyone with an issue lol - only went in to briefly spend some time with my single household dad for the first time in 15 weeks since my daughters birthday)
That’s a different situation completely, if you were doing it to see a family member that you hadn’t see
To be honest, I didn’t even know she’d been on the X Factor as I was never a fan of the show so if she can sing she should because all she does at the moment is behave like an immature teenager.
She was only 19 when she was on it I’m sure, was incredible and got to the final. She was really likeable on it as well, same with I’m a celeb so I’m not sure why she’s felt the need to change into what she is now

That’s a different situation completely, if you were doing it to see a family member that you hadn’t see

She was only 19 when she was on it I’m sure, was incredible and got to the final. She was really likeable on it as well, same with I’m a celeb so I’m not sure why she’s felt the need to change into what she is now.
I actually met her on the X factor live tour as I had family who worked in the arena and got me backstage passes. Met her again a year later when she performed at the shopping centre my mum worked at and both times she was absolutely lovely and so funny and down to earth. That’s why it annoys me when I watch her stories because I know underneath the act she puts on that she is actually a lovely person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.