Stacey Solomon #45 The new money maker is on the way, sorry Mick you've had your day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dilly's going to Skanky's house today to do a sort out before the baby arrives. Why not announce it and perhaps boost Dilly's little corner on Instagram??? She's just so ridiculous with her lies and cover ups!! Mind you, she's probably too embarrassed to admit that she actually needs the help considering she's the "queen" of organising 😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any excuse to show that bedroom. Honestly, I've never known a pregnancy to go on so much but for such a short space of time 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
That room is hideously old fashioned,just shown my mother who screwed her face up in disgust! Why are there no curtains? Or did they take them down for that creepy photo shoot?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That room is hideously old fashioned,just shown my mother who screwed her face up in disgust! Why are there no curtains? Or did they take them down for that creepy photo shoot?
There is no curtains or blinds anywhere in the house except for maybe Rex's room I think

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Don’t normally stumble into these threads but that nursery is absolutely horrendous. Just because it’s a girl doesn’t mean you have to make her room look like she’s never left the womb.
It’s a different level really. It’s not really even matching or coordinated. Just a throw up of PINK everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t normally stumble into these threads but that nursery is absolutely horrendous. Just because it’s a girl doesn’t mean you have to make her room look like she’s never left the womb.
Ha ha! You are absolutely right. A uterus-themed nursery!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
That is the ugliest effing baby’s room I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So that’s the second time she has had the declutter lady round her house yet she makes out she does all the organising and sorting herself !! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🤢..such a strange thing to notice, but her nostrils look really weird in that last story of her eating the doughnut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
🤢..such a strange thing to notice, but her nostrils look really weird in that last story of her eating the doughnut.
She’s not used to chewing with her mouth closed. She probably couldn’t breathe!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to really like SS but now I just want to jump inside my laptop and give her a good slapping!! Sitting there chewing on a big doughnut. Hope she gets heartburn. I have never seen anyone love themself as much as SS loves herself.....now I actually think Mrs H is attractive...shoot me later!! I cannot believe she rates her own diy skills. They are sh***!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to really like SS but now I just want to jump inside my laptop and give her a good slapping!! Sitting there chewing on a big doughnut. Hope she gets heartburn. I have never seen anyone love themself as much as SS loves herself.....now I actually think Mrs H is attractive...shoot me later!! I cannot believe she rates her own diy skills. They are sh***!
Totally agree! Mocks joes DIY but hers is just as tit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.