Stacey Solomon #45 The new money maker is on the way, sorry Mick you've had your day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's going for long walks today, she's definitely trying to get things moving a long today isn't she?

Reactions: 7
Why are micks clothes always so big on him makes him look so scruffy! They have plenty of money to get him ones that fit properly!

And all that swingers grass looks ridiculous in that dressing room way to much

Reactions: 15
Why are micks clothes always so big on him makes him look so scruffy! They have plenty of money to get him ones that fit properly!

And all that swingers grass looks ridiculous in that dressing room way to much
Can’t be choosy when the clothes are gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t be choosy when the clothes are gifted
I can imagine the older boys get put into all sorts they wouldn’t choose for themselves;

‘Mum, these trainers are a bit tight, do I have to wear them?’ 😕
SS: ‘Oh I’m sure they’ll be fine, just scrunch your toes up a bit and you’ll never notice. It seems a shame to waste them since they were so nice to send them to us.’

And so years of needing podiatry and chiropodist treatment begins, but at least Stace didn’t have to pay for footwear!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure where she's walking cos the woman from the TV show they do has gone over to help her organise ....
I wondered if she ever did get to those Liars Anonymous meetings? 🤔

It seems not… 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she always screw her eyes almost shut? Wish she would screw her mouth shut

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t normally stumble into these threads but that nursery is absolutely horrendous. Just because it’s a girl doesn’t mean you have to make her room look like she’s never left the womb.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Love the thread title

Ugh that room!! So. Much. Pink

I so badly want her to have a boy 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The stories we are seeing today were probably filmed Friday when her phone was in the drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.