Stacey Solomon #45 The new money maker is on the way, sorry Mick you've had your day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will acknowledge her colleague on Strictly. She never seems to mention many of the other panellists which makes me wonder if she is actually friends with any of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hoe Joe's studio advert has just been on and we have never really discussed these two before don't think he even knows about tattle but hubby just said 'or duck off mate you dick' 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here’s an idea Stacey and joe don’t get your son all hyped up with a game before bed. No wonder he doesn’t sleep. What’s wrong with a bedtime story and settle down into a routine? They gonna have 2 younger kids soon how will they cope?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
One of the dogs was definitely nipping at Rex! I can see a nasty bite pending, especially with the new golden child on her way and all the focus on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Slightly disappointed "Tuna Canoe" didn't make it in the title, every time I think about it I laugh! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's so kooky, sat in the wardrobe with a brew. If I did that, my husband would think I was in crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Why is she always putting hoe hoe down and complaining about him. Does she think it makes her relatable some how.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Her and hunch’s stories are virtually identical. Didn’t take them long to morph into the same character.

and who serves a biscuit wrapped in a bit of pastry with a chocolate orange for breakfast? Cerealousy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Her and hunch’s stories are virtually identical. Didn’t take them long to morph into the same character.

and who serves a biscuit wrapped in a bit of pastry with a chocolate orange for breakfast? Cerealousy 🙄
Definitely a bit random lol and Rex agreed 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Well it’s a Sunday and what to do? Maybe I’ll clag together a bunch of old twigs, dead leaves and some fairy lights together to stick on my front door? 🤔

Second thoughts, maybe I won’t! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I went away for the weekend last weekend and I had a phone in a drawer weekend and I have JUST caught up now. duck me this thread moved fast with those *glorious* father/daughter pictures 🤢 but being back at work this week, this thread has made me howl and I really do love you all to the moon and back and it defo made my heart hurt (and face, tuna canoe 😂) you guys truly are the most amazing friends and the most amazing online community. I do feel like I have friends here 💞🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is that wreath supposed to be her attempt at relatability 🙄 I wonder if the professionals at
Poppybelle will be missing her £££££’s or relieved.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.