Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party hey!

Is she trying to pretend to be pregnant after comments on here? Is she trying to get people talking? Has she just ran out of dumb tacky content to post?

I personally really don’t believe she is pregnant I think she is just trying to milk whatever she can.

Reactions: 13
It’s probably the creepy fame hungry dad 😂 I don’t know why but he pisses me off so much lol! I don’t like hinch much either but imo she’s not half as bad as Stacey, hinchers are brutal sheep though the way they turn on ppl who offer any tiny criticism of hinch is scary.
Oh,.lol, I've been calling the Hinch thread people Hinchers, not realising her fans were called Hinchers, oops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did any one see the curlers in red hair on Jemma stories? Thought it was quite strange to put curlers in a 2 year olds hair
What the hell?! So his curls aren’t natural? I’m confused. Is this a normal thing to do?!

Reactions: 8
So they have turned one of the outer buildings into a proper gym looking at Jemma story but you don’t see that on staceys Instagram as it’s not good content and she only post stuff to try and be relatable. Not everyone can afford a fully stocked gym in a outbuilding in their million pound mansion.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So they have turned one of the outer buildings into a proper gym looking at Jemma story but you don’t see that on staceys Instagram as it’s not good content and she only post stuff to try and be relatable. Not everyone can afford a fully stocked gym in a outbuilding in their million pound mansion.
She was talking about the gym recently

someone posted about it a few threads ago. The company that did it advertised that they had done the gym, but Stacey never posted anything about it. I guess it doesn’t fit with her normal person image.

Evidence?
👏🏻 I don’t think we can go 24 hours without #pregnancygate being mentioned 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well I don't have a scan photo 😄

All I was told is she's pregnant and far enough along to know it's a girl. I can't give any evidence and you don't need to believe me. It'll all be revealed by Stacey herself soon enough.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s pregnant, just accept it you’ll revel in this thread going wild following her announcement. Hinch will have a meltdown so if you’re not a fan of her a double whammy for us all.
I really couldn't give a tit about anyone having a baby.

Reactions: 14
She’s pregnant, just accept it you’ll revel in this thread going wild following her announcement. Hinch will have a meltdown so if you’re not a fan of her a double whammy for us all.
I don't hate Hinch, don't mind her tbh, that's why I'm not on her thread. I can't stand Stacey, she's an utter twit, so that's why I'm on her thread 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.