Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Stacey, I thought she was down to earth and relatable but recently she’s turned into a absolute crackpot. Her stories aren’t funny or entertaining there embarrassing and I bet her kids get bullied for her mum being so bizarre on insta. This weekends stories have been more bizarre than usual and I think she needs to take time off her social media and her friends & family get her help cos she’s heading for a car crash with the way her stories are and obsessing over Susan’s

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm bothered because, working with people with mental health problems, I can see the damage that anger like that causes. It's none of my business, it just concerned me.
In this case, I don’t think you need to worry yourself. It’s holding it in that causes problems.

I used to like Stacey, I thought she was down to earth and relatable but recently she’s turned into a absolute crackpot. Her stories aren’t funny or entertaining there embarrassing and I bet her kids get bullied for her mum being so bizarre on insta. This weekends stories have been more bizarre than usual and I think she needs to take time off her social media and her friends & family get her help cos she’s heading for a car crash with the way her stories are and obsessing over Susan’s
She acts deranged.

Reactions: 7
Did I dream that she home schools her kids?I swear I read somewhere that she can take them on holiday any time because she home schools them. Is organising and labeling on the curriculum these days? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to really like stacey but shes gone a bit loopy for sure. I mean, she was on the chase n I remember being like 'this will be a waste of time' but she did quite well (I mean answering questions on the periodic table & also won 60k against Anne Hegarty) ....it seems she might actually be quite clever, such a shame shes getting on like something deranged. I'd a mate who was really clever but played the 'dumb blond' role around people. Use to really duck me off.

Reactions: 12
I used to really like stacey but shes gone a bit loopy for sure. I mean, she was on the chase n I remember being like 'this will be a waste of time' but she did quite well (I mean answering questions on the periodic table & also won 60k against Anne Hegarty) ....it seems she might actually be quite clever, such a shame shes getting on like something deranged. I'd a mate who was really clever but played the 'dumb blond' role around people. Use to really duck me off.
Does anyone else get the impression celebrity chase is rigged tho? They always bring loads of money in and it’s all for charity, seems set up to me

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else get the impression celebrity chase is rigged tho? They always bring loads of money in and it’s all for charity, seems set up to me
Absolutely could be. The question she got right on the periodic table was quite obscure (I had no clue what the answer was n i wouldnt say I'm stupid-altho I'm no einstein!) I'd posted on Twitter about it, anne tweeted me back and then it was quoted in the daily mirror. If it's not rigged and she genuinely got them all right I feel sad that she feels she has to resort to playing dumb to get on in life.

Reactions: 6
Questions are definitely easier, for sure. But when it’s for charity, it’s fair enough really. ☺

Reactions: 12
Was Stacey announcing something today? I'm sure she said last night she had an announcement to make this morning??? Have I dreamt that 😂

Reactions: 3
Did I dream that she home schools her kids?I swear I read somewhere that she can take them on holiday any time because she home schools them. Is organising and labeling on the curriculum these days? 😂😂😂
I’m sure she used to home school at least one of them? I think he started school for the for first time last September? Sorry that’s all I can remember

Edit - just found this https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www..../stacey-solomon-son-homeschool-secondary/amp/

Reactions: 1
Her stories are very, very odd - I don’t really get what’s she’s aiming for with those.

But I’ll be honest, I do think the ‘Susan’ thing is pretty funny. All those frothing viewers hate-watching her stories and messaging her to say they think she’s skanky. What a strange world it must be to be a ‘sleb’.

Reactions: 4
I like her when she's on Loose Women but does anyone else think she's like a different person on Instagram?! And I physically shiver at the sight of her in the bath with her makeup on or with the same clothes on day in day out. I'm all for authenticity when it comes to showing your self on social media but what she does is just pure unhygienic and not a very good example. Please stop playing with bath petals and start washing your face and body 🤢

Reactions: 5
I never followed Stacey before hinch put that McDonald’s pic up

did she obsess over organising before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.