Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the Insta story, straight to this thread 🤣

If it’s not a pregnancy announcement I’ll be surprised.

Reactions: 20
The clock just showed the actual time she posted, not 8pm.. doesn’t mean she’s not going to post for ages now though 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I'm bored of waiting already haha.

If she is pregnant then she's been using a hell of a lot of pre records then because she's flitted from hiding her belly to then being flat as a pancake.

Reactions: 8
Either that or they already got married? Cue montage of her strolling down the flower filled aisle 🤡
Or montage of loads of manky pregnancy tests and showing Rex a scan picture lol 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do her and Hinch just take it in turns or what? Blimey!

Rex is the golden child, he won't be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she comes on and announces she’s pregnant with a girl then I’m gonna go out on a limb and say the person who spilled the tea the other night was Sophie Hinchliffe 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They got married in secret!! Bingo! Actually I did have a weird dream that happened ....

Reactions: 5
I don't think it is a pregnancy thing.

A new book.

Some crappy thing with the 'wendi' house.

Mitzi has found them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the time it is taking for Stacey to announce I have aged 20 years

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sticking with preggers, I don’t think she’d put ‘nervous for so many reasons’ if she was just sharing that they’d already got married ??? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.