Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they had a small wedding they was on about people avin big weddings on loose woman n one of em said she got to wear a veil

Reactions: 1
Yep here too.. if it is a pregnancy called it weeks back and got shot down… or she’s got marrried
I just came by to say the same. I never comment here but the one time I did it was to say I thought she was pregnant and I was shot down too 🤣 I mean, she may not be. But that’s what I’m going with 😂

Reactions: 5
Ugh she’s going to have another baby :(
She has hinted so many times that she just feels off and exhausted etc

Reactions: 4
Ooh I’m embarrassed for her.
It’s like the fb posts checking into hospital or just putting ‘so angry, just me & my kids from now on’ looking for all the ‘you ok hun’ attention 🙄

Reactions: 15
She has been very quiet for a while, I think its baby news. As captions have been popped over her tummy area etc.....

Reactions: 4
Oh hurry up!!!

I'm thinking pregnancy but it could be wedding as that would explain rex with the hair curlers the other day which we thought was weird.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.