Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep here too.. if it is a pregnancy called it weeks back and got shot down… or she’s got marrried

Reactions: 16
Married at the weekend expecting twins (adopting / fostering ) like
What else can it be

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I'm waiting for hinch to suddenly appear once the announcements been made to say I'm so glad we can finally talk about it... Always got to show they know things first!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I wonder if her and Hinch planned it so the next kids are similar ages like Rex & Ron 🥱🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sticking with preggers, I don’t think she’d put ‘nervous for so many reasons’ if she was just sharing that they’d already got married ??? 🤔
She’d put she was nervous if she was announcing she was going for a shite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least It'll be the one time she was actually pregnant that tattlers called it, rather than the other million times when she wasn't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been saying for ages that I think she’s preggers…however I don’t think this is it. I think she’s got married!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she's announcing they're leaving the country and ditching insta and she's worried her sheep won't live without her 🤞🏼

• Haha
Fasten yer seatbelts lads primetime slot post...leaving her cronies hanging on with dangling her horsey carrot

• Haha
Surely the big news is that she’s had a bath with the kids and put clean clothes on them all? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
After all this pregnancygate stuff she may actually be pregnant or shes hinting it to get everyone hyped up so she can be like oh its just my new book

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.