Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It irritates me that she thinks she ‘stalks’ everything, just cos she sits near it or stares at it. Its like her constantly saying everything “gives her life”. Like does she not have any other vocabulary she could use?!
She does indeed - "Hurts my heart"! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder what the older boys' dads think when they see their kid sharing the bed with Joe...
I'm not accusing anyone of anything dirty or nasty, just personal I think there should be boundaries .....
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like if my husband got with some one else and let our children sleep in the same bed with them I would feel really uncomfortable....

Is it just me or would anyone else not like their kids sharing the bed with step parents....?
I’d be fuming lol

Reactions: 5
I don't wanna say she fakes anything, but those plants in the greenhouse are definitely not grown from seed.. they have plant labels on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't wanna say she fakes anything, but those plants in the greenhouse are definitely not grown from seed.. they have plant labels on!!!
To be fair she did so many with seeds and bought so many already planted. They could still be fake though.

Reactions: 1
Joe could have saved a fortune on treatments if he stuck his head in a plant pot out there for a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely been reading here, going on about her boobs now and not wearing a bra

Reactions: 15
Her followers must be so confused about her and Joe talking about her swingers 😂

and wait, that means she’s stalking us 😳

Reactions: 8
R loves gardening so much it hurts her heart.
He just snatches and throws everything....
What a load of shite 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She said it at the time & it’s also in a caption on today’s stories. The ones nearest the back were bought as plants & the smaller ones she planted from seed.

Reactions: 5
I think she needs some credit here tbh, she’s had 3 kids!
Oh I absolutely get that and mine aren't any better without some scaffolding 🙈 but I wouldn't be able to post a photo to 4 million people without perking the pups up a few feet higher than their natural resting place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.