Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone gift me cushions! Yawn!
AKA I've looked into this (as mentioned at least twice before) and it is going to cost me a small fortune for custom made cushions. Please can some (preferably) small business donate their precious time, materials and hard graft and gift me free cushions that I won't pay for but I might tag you in the post when I show Rex spitting his milk all over them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Has time to colour coordinate her bath pearls but doesn’t have time to change her sons nappy and bath him!!

Reactions: 36
God imagine if she lived in the real world and was busy cleaning or bathing her kid! I get that adults/parents deserve me time and we should all do things that make us happy, but first we should do actual grown up duties like changing a nappy or feeding a pet or washing up etc etc! I haven’t organised anything I own that meticulously since I was about 15 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Oh Stace you’re just so relatable and just like us, we never get to finish our cups of teas either because we are just so busy being mums oh you’re just like us oh Stace you’re just a normal mum having to drink a cold tea oh Stace we love you to the moon and back

if that was me I woulda launched that tea down the sink and got on with my day

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Saw my sister at the weekend and she was wearing a floor length cardigan thing with lemons on. Straight away I knew it was Stacey's and 🙄 when she said she loved the range. Anyway, one of the buttons fell off later that night, she'd only had it about a week 😂
My problem with ITS is two things:

1. They produce exactly the same designs regardless of who is promoting the range. It is clear the 'celebs' select the designs they like and the colours/patterns on the material. Stacey likes floral, slightly too young for her styles, Jac Jossa prefers plainer materials but they are exactly the same designs. They get the 'celebs' to pass this off as their own and possibly are duping them into believing they are really putting in a lot of effort with the collection.

2. They are made in sweat shops. It would be far better for ITS to offer a ethically produced collection of wardrobe staples, that isn't permanently offering discounts.

I like his idea; It is so simple it is stupid, but he's made a lot of money now and he can afford to do individual designs at real costs made in the UK. Adam is a designer, so he needs to stretch himself to actually produce some decent designs that are not all smock dresses and shapeless tat.

Reactions: 25
My problem with ITS is two things:

1. They produce exactly the same designs regardless of who is promoting the range. It is clear the 'celebs' select the designs they like and the colours/patterns on the material. Stacey likes floral, slightly too young for her styles, Jac Jossa prefers plainer materials but they are exactly the same designs. They get the 'celebs' to pass this off as their own and possibly are duping them into believing they are really putting in a lot of effort with the collection.

2. They are made in sweat shops. It would be far better for ITS to offer a ethically produced collection of wardrobe staples, that isn't permanently offering discounts.

I like his idea; It is so simple it is stupid, but he's made a lot of money now and he can afford to do individual designs at real costs made in the UK. Adam is a designer, so he needs to stretch himself to actually produce some decent designs that are not all smock dresses and shapeless tat.
As a plus size I’d like them to have clothing that would suit those not body confident!
It’s ok having larger sizes, but not everyone can wear the styles at that size for their own reasons!

Reactions: 13
Jesus christ!! She really is an hole, sitting sorting through crappy bath tit! Taking her cup of freezing tea with her. She should life in the real world for a day! So far today I have saved my sons life..... twice! Having had 2 massive seizures and now in at work, at my long ass day full time job.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
First Post but been lurking a while. She had dilly round yesterday afternoon while they were apparently having water fights and planting wild flower seeds.
I don't know why she didn't just say where, how many people have a yellow flowers and lemon arch with swing in their garden?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ!! She really is an hole, sitting sorting through crappy bath tit! Taking her cup of freezing tea with her. She should life in the real world for a day! So far today I have saved my sons life..... twice! Having had 2 massive seizures and now in at work, at my long ass day full time job.
Aw hope your son is OK, first time my son had one he had to be intubated to stop it as he was siezing for an hour 😔 she on loose women now hard work to her being fake

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s going on with her hair? She used to look ok(ish) but now she looks like a preteen trying to look cool but failing miserably

Reactions: 4
Aw hope your son is OK, first time my son had one he had to be intubated to stop it as he was siezing for an hour 😔 she on loose women now hard work to her being fake
Thank you, it never gets easier just able to deal with it myself and help him at home, especially with Covid the last place we want to be is in the hospital. Hope your son is having a better time with his now and able to control them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she needs to go and see a Cardiologist because everything ‘hurts her heart’ why has everything got to be so emotional and over the top ffs every single post she’s almost crying about something 🥺🥺🥺🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who even has bath pearls anymore??!!! They make the bath so slippery, god I loved them when I was like a teen, many years ago. And who even has the time to sort them out like that! 😆🙄
Wouldn’t be so bad if she ever took a bath !
Plus it’s all lies about she just picks them up on her travels because she actually just buys them from small businesses and last time she showed them she didn’t tag them !

Reactions: 7
I think she needs to go and see a Cardiologist because everything ‘hurts her heart’ why has everything got to be so emotional and over the top ffs every single post she’s almost crying about something 🥺🥺🥺🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
Sometimes she can't breathe as well!! She definitely needs medical help! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If her old house was never put on the market what was the big rush to get out of it?! I thought the rush was because she had sold it or am I missing something here?

Reactions: 10
Givin me life...brings me so much joy...hurts my heart...to the moon and back...I can’t breathe...
Which nauseating catchphrases have I missed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.