Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone just catch the video of one of the older boys (sorry don’t know his name 😂) smashing a water balloon out of Rex’s hand??! I screenshot it as I knew she’d edit it out because it was unnecessarily aggressive. You can tell he’s pissed by his face and then gets a balloon to throw at the other older one. She’s now edited it and reuploaded it so you don’t see it. You can see the balloon smashing where she’s edited it and now I’ve noticed he knocks one out of rex’s other hand! As he goes to throw the other one you can see Rex ducking 😔 I only dip in and out of here and often see it talked about but I was shocked to witness it! Poor Rex.
8F035433-447A-45D2-B869-AE30212B7E25.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Poor little Rex that’s awful! The bloody big bully that at 13 gets help in the bath and carried to bed ought to be bollocked for that! They’ve got no boundaries. Poor Rex going to get another one, pulls his hand away and looks round 😔

I think boys in general can get excited around water balloons and forget themselves and do things without realising they are doing it. He normally is excellent with Rex in fairness. I don't think he noticed what he did. He was more focused on getting his brother back. I do see it when all the cousins get together here we do have to remind the older ones to watch out for the younger ones when they start water fights. Zach honestly comes across as a nice lad otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Those glass pebbles on the tray... I am having flashbacks to the early 2000s... vases full of glass pebbles or glass pebbles in bowls with water and floating candles 😂😂😂 X

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Those glass pebbles on the tray... I am having flashbacks to the early 2000s... vases full of glass pebbles or glass pebbles in bowls with water and floating candles 😂😂😂 X
Hahaha yes, sadly my mother still had one of these 🤣

I think boys in general can get excited around water balloons and forget themselves and do things without realising they are doing it. He normally is excellent with Rex in fairness. I don't think he noticed what he did. He was more focused on getting his brother back. I do see it when all the cousins get together here we do have to remind the older ones to watch out for the younger ones when they start water fights. Zach honestly comes across as a nice lad otherwise
Sounds like my house 🤣 water balloons can cause an actual war once mine and pals get going lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not keen on her lavender arrangement in the conservatory, I have to be a "Wilma" and agree it looks tacky. Thing is, she moans at people who comment or say anything against her home designing, but if she's posting publicly people are gonna comment what they think. I think it's wrong how she expects every single person to agree with her interior designing.

Reactions: 27
Next she'll be making perfume out of rose petals. Remember making those when you were about 12 yrs. old? She calls herself a geek. I call her an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her latest story.. she’s changed that!! When I first watched it her eldest knocked a water balloon out of Rex hands then got one thrown at him from second eldest. Now she’s removed the section of the clip where the eldest is being actually nasty to Rex why just flick it out his little hand??
I saw that she deleted and reposted and obviously edited the video of him whacking 2 balloons out of rex hand! Thought it was a bit mean

Reactions: 4
I wish Stacey would learn the correct use of the word stalking. You can’t stalk a tree. It doesn’t move. duck sake Stacey.
It irritates me that she thinks she ‘stalks’ everything, just cos she sits near it or stares at it. Its like her constantly saying everything “gives her life”. Like does she not have any other vocabulary she could use?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think it was aggressive not sure why she edited it that's the way it's goes with water balloons haha

I don't think it was aggressive not sure why she edited it that's the way it's goes with water balloons

Reactions: 12
I wonder what the older boys' dads think when they see their kid sharing the bed with Joe...
I'm not accusing anyone of anything dirty or nasty, just personal I think there should be boundaries .....
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like if my husband got with some one else and let our children sleep in the same bed with them I would feel really uncomfortable....

Is it just me or would anyone else not like their kids sharing the bed with step parents....?
I would like it. Simply because there is absolutely no bloody need for it!

I would like it. Simply because there is absolutely no bloody need for it!
Urgh I meant I wouldn't like it.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had channel 4 on and like a plague the dad was on tv! He was on a show called beat the chef they’re all so fame hungry. I do wonder what’s happened in their family though Stacey never mentions the mum, the step brothers, sisters and her biological brother. I remember reading she had gone to her brothers engagement party a few years back and she used to mention both him and her mum now we don’t hear about either. Her sister mentions both infrequently, wonder if the family are all fed up of her cackling and lying except the sister and dad who want in on her limelight. The whole thing makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
did anyone just catch the video of one of the older boys (sorry don’t know his name 😂) smashing a water balloon out of Rex’s hand??! I screenshot it as I knew she’d edit it out because it was unnecessarily aggressive. You can tell he’s pissed by his face and then gets a balloon to throw at the other older one. She’s now edited it and reuploaded it so you don’t see it. You can see the balloon smashing where she’s edited it and now I’ve noticed he knocks one out of rex’s other hand! As he goes to throw the other one you can see Rex ducking 😔 I only dip in and out of here and often see it talked about but I was shocked to witness it! Poor Rex. View attachment 601490
I Don’t feel sorry for Rex as it’s normally him throwing things and hitting Stacey, the boys and the household pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably sick to death of Rex being the golden child I don’t blame him . You are meant to treat your children equally and it definitely does not happen in that home, it will start to cause big problems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she insist on adding more choking hazards to her house... Those beads on the table are so tacky and knowing her shoddy work will come off easily

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.