Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is awful. Wouldn't be flattering on anyone irrespective of size. I bet literally no one who isn't paid to promote it would wear it. Material looked really poor quality too, like something from the Anything for £5 shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bought a dress from her first ITS range 🙈 its the dark navy maxi dress with green flowers over it. It’s actually lovely and really well made but I do shudder when people ask where I got it. That Tiktok girl is totally copying ashandchels style of doing videos though (even though she is also a twit)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bought a dress from her first ITS range 🙈 its the dark navy maxi dress with green flowers over it. It’s actually lovely and really well made but I do shudder when people ask where I got it. That Tiktok girl is totally copying ashandchels style of doing videos though (even though she is also a twit)
To be fair a couple of her dresses I like but the material is 100% polyester can get more comfortable 9brs from matalan for about 20 pound jac jossas swim suits look nice but they don't cover the full bum no one wants to see mine haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw my sister on Monday.
As she was leaving she said ‘oh, the new Stacey Solomon range is being released tonight’

She’s no longer my sister.
Saw my sister at the weekend and she was wearing a floor length cardigan thing with lemons on. Straight away I knew it was Stacey's and 🙄 when she said she loved the range. Anyway, one of the buttons fell off later that night, she'd only had it about a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she say on her stories Joe was getting the boys bathed? Surely the two eldest are capable of having a bath or shower without adult help? Also I think the comments on her sister are out of order.

I thought it was quite a reasonable price .
She babies those boys something rotten. Isn’t zac 13 now? He surely doesn’t need any assistance showering apart from being verbally prompted to go do it!!

I wish Stacey would learn the correct use of the word stalking. You can’t stalk a tree. It doesn’t move. duck sake Stacey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My cat is literally everything (I’m really crazy cat lady who almost cries at the thought of him dying) and I would be FURIOUS and HEARTBROKEN if someone tried to do this to to my cat. He seems well fed, has she asked the neighbours? Checked he doesn’t have a home before enticing him into her house? It’s ridiculous. That cat may have another little boy or girl at home crying at bedtime because their cat hasn’t come home in days and it’s because this gif is feeding it and letting it in!
Me too 🙈 I adore my cat 🐈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She babies those boys something rotten. Isn’t zac 13 now? He surely doesn’t need any assistance showering apart from being verbally prompted to go do it!!
Its beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
They have such a strange dynamic.

If Joe is there, why does she have to wait until Rex naps to do something she wants to do?

Can she not just say ‘Joe Joe, bubs, Hoe, I need to take an hour to myself later to tit all over the conservatory. Thanks’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Off work this week & my son is watching loose bowels with me, just piped up ‘ain’t seen Stacey Saladhead’ for a while 😂 he is defo a secret tattler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hope she's washing all the bedding if the boys went to bed without showers. They must have been rotten filthy after their day out in that heat. Very weird that the older boys need help from Joe getting a bath 😐

Reactions: 10
I was wondering why no one had commented on him having a bath today and then realised there was a new thread.
I do think she's been reading on here as Rex looks cleaner and has been wearing different outfits this week.
I've been meaning to ask, but do we know why she's stopped writing Hoe on her captions for Joe?

Reactions: 9
That dress is awful. Wouldn't be flattering on anyone irrespective of size. I bet literally no one who isn't paid to promote it would wear it. Material looked really poor quality too, like something from the Anything for £5 shop!

I just can't believe that dress is £42! Her whole collection is ridiculously over priced considering the poor quality...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just can't believe that dress is £42! Her whole collection is ridiculously over priced considering the poor quality...
I didn't think anything would be that expensive, I though the dearest thing would be around £20 and that being too much for that tat.

Reactions: 14
Its beyond ridiculous.
[/QUOT
I didn't think anything would be that expensive, I though the dearest thing would be around £20 and that being too much for that tat.
all ITS ranges are overpriced tat from what I’ve seen.... primark quality at river island prices lol the jac Jossa range is awful too my friend bought a few bits and sent them back as they were so cheap looking. I’d have given her a poke in the eye if she’d bought staceys haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope she's washing all the bedding if the boys went to bed without showers. They must have been rotten filthy after their day out in that heat. Very weird that the older boys need help from Joe getting a bath 😐
Exactly! If a 13-year-old can't shower or run a bath himself! But then again he does get carried to bed at night:rolleyes: I mean what is it with these people who don't want their lids to grow up? My daughter who is 31 now started doing her own washing when she was 12! she told me she didn't think it was right for me to wash her dirty underwear. I certainly didn't discourage her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf Is that table all about! It’s horrendous.
Why stick sprigs of lavender on the legs. They look f*cking stupid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm all for doing stuff up and not wasting but some stuff just needs to go in the bin.

I wouldn't mind her crafting but most of it just looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.