Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her sister has turned it into a business but good grief what is it with labelling every damn thing in the house. Its ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That ongoing cat issue! I really want the person who owns it to pop up. Also 😱 at the news Mitzi isn’t the first to be disappeared

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Cor blimey that dress is awful!! Even worse than in the professional photo shoot.

she’s beginning to really grate me with this cat. It’s not your bleeping cat Stacey!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my god! I have actually belly laughed at that TikTok 🤣😬! That dress looks so cheap, all these influencers getting involved in fast fashion 🤦🏻‍♀️ The middle of the dress is way off its half way up her boobs! And that’s cause there’s no care gone into them they are literally spat out of a factory and I doubt anyone is checking them! Shame on you Stacey!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
#catgate - if someone tried enticing my cat in to their house I’d be foaming!! If I caught sight of a cat food and water bowl too all hell would break lose! I really hope she is just a roaming cat cause the comment above about another child possibly waiting for her to come home got me all 🥺🥺. Could’ve been without a tail with how heavy handed Rex was with that door!! Does she not know about ‘kind hands’??

Reactions: 26
I thought it had been established that the old lady who had the house before always fed the cat and it didn't seem to have a home? The woman who claimed it was hers lived over an hour away, and deleted her posts about it when questioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rex in that box seat, it actually gives me the fear. Hate confined spaces.
I actually can’t stand anything from ITS cheap, fast fashion.
did anyone ever watch the documentary about them. Adam just seems so rude.

Reactions: 19
I’m throwing it out there that really she bought the cat and is making out the old lady fed it, so she doesn’t get backlash for getting another cat after leaving mitzy behind

Reactions: 22
Saw my sister on Monday.
As she was leaving she said ‘oh, the new Stacey Solomon range is being released tonight’

She’s no longer my sister.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
I’m throwing it out there that really she bought the cat and is making out the old lady fed it, so she doesn’t get backlash for getting another cat after leaving mitzy behind
I thought this too but then I thought if she was gonna do that I reckon it'd have been a kitten she'd have got tbh. Seems that Theo is the only one that has lasted the novelty of the "baby" phase

Reactions: 12
Did she say on her stories Joe was getting the boys bathed? Surely the two eldest are capable of having a bath or shower without adult help? Also I think the comments on her sister are out of order.

The both thought it was cheap skates! What they forget is the safety check something like that needs will be a pretty big bill every week!
I thought it was quite a reasonable price .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.