Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinks £20 was “expensive”. Do me a favour....there’s families who would love to do something like that who can’t afford £20pp. So crass

Reactions: 16
What?! DIY expert Stacey Solomon can't knock up a few seat cushions? I mean, at least she can hot glue plastic tubes to walls though... much handier 🙃

DIY book author ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thinks £20 was “expensive”. Do me a favour....there’s families who would love to do something like that who can’t afford £20pp. So crass
The both thought it was cheap skates! What they forget is the safety check something like that needs will be a pretty big bill every week!

Reactions: 7
Why has she adopted this new cat but still hasn’t told us what happened to her cat?!
They just left a cat behind at the new and somehow this new stray cat is the best thing?! With it’s own new feeding trays 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She "supports small businesses" and openly admits this was a little set-up for smaller kids,not Thomas Land THEN goes on to blast them in front of hundreds of thousands of followers for being expensive? She probably tried to blag a freebie and didn't get one so a revenge post

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We go to Black Park regularly, and I actually took my kids ok the adventure nets 3 weeks ago. I did actually think it was expensive, especially when you’re taking more than 1 child. My 6 year old was terrified though! It’s really high, and quite tricky in places.

Reactions: 8
Climbing/ napping in cupboards is so dangerous especially so for someone as young as Rex. He needs to know boundaries. He could climb in somewhere.amd the door slams shut and he would be stuck. I know everyone on here knows this- I jusy hope Stacey or her minions read here and see how dangerous this is!

Reactions: 31
We go to Black Park regularly, and I actually took my kids ok the adventure nets 3 weeks ago. I did actually think it was expensive, especially when you’re taking more than 1 child. My 6 year old was terrified though! It’s really high, and quite tricky in places.
No one is disputing the fact that it is or is not expensive.The issue is her using her platform to blast them.How much does she make per episode of Loose Women? Maybe she is too expensive? It's doing a hatchet job on a business that has just opened up post Covid.It will definitely effect it's customers.It's basically classless.I have a few kids and far from her cash but I always Google the prices prior,the route,places to eat or picnic spots etc

Reactions: 30
Here and eagerly awaiting the good comments about Rex's new nap spot 😂
She's odd. Like just weird to giggle and laugh at your kid climbing into a cupboard like that. If he ends up climbing into it on his own while no one notices and isn't able to get out it's clearly dangerous. But content is more important. Just film and laugh. I only hope she tells him after the camera is off. I climbed into a drawer as a kid and my friend closed it cos kids y'know... My mum couldn't find me. I'll never forget the telling off I got for that when she did find me (she wasn't angry at me per se but at what can happen). I never did it again that's for sure!

Reactions: 21
Honestly the more I see her (or not see her rather) parent Rex the more amazed I am that those two older boys have made it to the ages they have. They do both seem like lovely kids too, I reckon there's been some major outside influences with them, like their dad's and their families or something... I wonder how many accidents or incidents (with animals particularly but also generally) they got into as smaller children.

As for the cat sitch, I'm still pissed off at her about leaving her actual cat and I'm not the least bit surprised to read here that there's been a series of them over the years it seems. Not a chance that black cat is a stray though, possibly a homed cat turnt tom but definitely not a stray, it'd have had Rex's eyes out by now if it was with the way he treats it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My cat is literally everything (I’m really crazy cat lady who almost cries at the thought of him dying) and I would be FURIOUS and HEARTBROKEN if someone tried to do this to to my cat. He seems well fed, has she asked the neighbours? Checked he doesn’t have a home before enticing him into her house? It’s ridiculous. That cat may have another little boy or girl at home crying at bedtime because their cat hasn’t come home in days and it’s because this gif is feeding it and letting it in!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Honestly the more I see her (or not see her rather) parent Rex the more amazed I am that those two older boys have made it to the ages they have. They do both seem like lovely kids too, I reckon there's been some major outside influences with them, like their dad's and their families or something... I wonder how many accidents or incidents (with animals particularly but also generally) they got into as smaller children.

As for the cat sitch, I'm still pissed off at her about leaving her actual cat and I'm not the least bit surprised to read here that there's been a series of them over the years it seems. Not a chance that black cat is a stray though, possibly a homed cat turnt tom but definitely not a stray, it'd have had Rex's eyes out by now if it was with the way he treats it.
Do we know why she left her cat?? Is that even a thing? 🙈😖 cruel as duck.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Do we know why she left her cat?? Is that even a thing? 🙈😖 cruel as duck.
Not long before they moved she said that it has started going to a neighbours house and was happy so they where sharing! But imagine being that cat you go back home one day and your owners have gone! Maybe it was fed up of rex poking all the time! It's OK though they have their new meowi who they love so much they don't need to think about Mitzi (think that's was it's name)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why has she adopted this new cat but still hasn’t told us what happened to her cat?!
They just left a cat behind at the new and somehow this new stray cat is the best thing?! With it’s own new feeding trays 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the same thing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.