Stacey Solomon #22 This isn't the rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since it was mentioned on here about Rex wearing pink she has dressed him girly ( in my opinion) more and more. I love boys with long hair but it still needs looking after not left to resemble a shredded wheat!! She’s not just dressing him in pink they are also clearly girls clothes. It’s all the little things that he hasn’t done before like playing with a pram ( nothing wrong with that but it hasn’t happened before) I don’t think it has anything to do with her wanting a girl I honestly think it’s leading up to her announcing Rex being treated as neither gender....... 🤔mmmmm me thinks so!
I'm not her biggest fan but so what if the clothes are girl hand me downs,he's running around a manky mansion and garden all day so she's not going to put him in the regular stuff she normally would,he knows no different and seems quite a happy kid.

Reactions: 4
Bloody Mrs Hinch, I still have no clue who she is or what she does except that she's Stacey's friend 🤷‍♀️😂
I’d never even heard of “Hinch” before I started following this thread (well, I had vaguely but I thought she was the cleaning woman off a tv programme) and I’ve followed Stacey for years so I must have missed this great friendship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently Stacey reached out. Then on a live hinch said she contacted her. So I dunno
Oh right. It was so random when they popped up in pictures together being overly pally for such a new friendship. As far as I can see their shared personality traits are ‘person with child/ren living in/around Essex who own hot glue guns’. What do they talk about?! I’d absolutely love to be a fly on the wall in one of their little FaceTime dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To say you like something or to offer a different opinion, isn't a rave, doesn't mean you're a raver and doesn't indicate that you're a hincher either.

I could hear others in the background on Joe's post today. I presume it was filmed when she was out at loose.

Reactions: 5
Did she not sell her old house?
Not as yet - she's probably having to replace the self dyed carpet, the crappy wall panelling, rip all the pink fablon off the utility room cupboards plus pay for a team of cleaners (there's almost certainly still sand in that bathroom!) before it's fit to go on the market 🤣🤣🤣

Oh right. It was so random when they popped up in pictures together being overly pally for such a new friendship. As far as I can see their shared personality traits are ‘person with child/ren living in/around Essex who own hot glue guns’. What do they talk about?! I’d absolutely love to be a fly on the wall in one of their little FaceTime dates.
I suspect they talk about whatever has been planned or scripted for the photoshoot of being together. Theres no friendship there. Stacey clearly jumped at the idea of getting more followers using hinch and hinch creamed her pants at being paid to be associated with a celeb.
The two of them throw shade at each other regularly. Its quite funny to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not as yet - she's probably having to replace the self dyed carpet, the crappy wall panelling, rip all the pink fablon off the utility room cupboards plus pay for a team of cleaners (there's almost certainly still sand in that bathroom!) before it's fit to go on the market 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine doing all of that, getting people to copy , all knowing she was going to move with people's benefit money to fund there new house they didnt know they was buying until a week ago 😆🧐

Reactions: 7
I suspect they talk about whatever has been planned or scripted for the photoshoot of being together. Theres no friendship there. Stacey clearly jumped at the idea of getting more followers using hinch and hinch creamed her pants at being paid to be associated with a celeb.
I think they were both under the same agent ‘Gleam’ which says it all....

Hinch still is, not sure if Stacey is.

:sick: at Hinch Cream.

I don’t think I buy into the apparent rivalry they have, personally. I don’t think either of them are clever enough to keep it up, I reckon they genuinely get on. But I can see them discussing tips/tricks to keep engagement up, they do seem to have very similar posting habits.

I HATE the slow mo montages set to tit 80s ballads they both do. duck off man your kids are just eating cheerios they’re not “making memories”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it's the price you pay when you share your life online, but I can't comprehend how it must feel to have your new home being shared in the newspapers before you've even settled in. 🤯 As much as I'd love the wealth that comes with being a celeb, I can't help but wonder whether it's worth ultimately having your privacy compromised.
Agree to some degree. If ‘celebrities’ (use that term loosely with Stacey Solosado) want privacy there are ways to have it. When you post what you eat for every meal and how many times a day you take a dump, you are keeping yourself in the limelight and people become invested in said celeb.
Also a lot of these celebs will have their management go to the press and strike up deals.
basically, I don’t have much sympathy. It’s a small price to pay when in return you are minted. I mean, jammie or what, moving to a big duck off house in the countryside, and yes I’ll admit I’m jealous of that. I’m stuck in the second largest city, wilting away while my mind, body & soul desperately craves to be with nature and live in the sticks.

Did they actually buy the cottage ? I think its creepy looking and depressing , would never have put her in something like that 🥴

Reactions: 3
Not with Gleam she s with the newly named agents that used to be grant Morris think.. Her manager is scummy dodgy pip schofe daughter Molly schofield...bigger names on there.. It's also the agency Holly Willoughby trying to get free from but it's a legal hussle cos they fighting for future management fee rights as they got her future contracts!!! It's a bit of a dirty legal right I 've read on popbitch etc!!

Reactions: 3
Not with Gleam she s with the newly named agents that used to be grant Morris think.. Her manager is scummy dodgy pip schofe daughter Molly schofield...bigger names on there.. It's also the agency Holly Willoughby trying to get free from but it's a legal hussle cos they fighting for future management fee rights as they got her future contracts!!! It's a bit of a dirty legal right I 've read on popbitch etc!!
I read about Holly. I thought it may have caused some tension between her and Phil, due to his daughter working there.

The grounds are beautiful- looks very private & accessed off a main road. The house is my idea of hell; I much prefer modern dwellings. It will be an absolute money pit. She will need to keep earning big

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.