Stacey Solomon #22 This isn't the rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe completely obsessed by a pheasant. What a townie. Can’t believe they’ve bought a house like that with so much land, he acts like he’s never been in the countryside before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody Mrs Hinch, I still have no clue who she is or what she does except that she's Stacey's friend 🤷‍♀️😂

Just looked at the rules on the government website - the sister can be their support bubble and the dad can be their childcare bubble. So actually they are all allowed to be there.
The rules are it’s Stacey and as everyone thinks she’s amazing she doesn’t have to stick with the Covid regulations 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
What makes me sick is she constantly posts how we are all in this together except we are not because she has carried on seeing her family the entire time !!!
You would think with her dad having Covid over Xmas she would be more careful and especially now all the kids are back at school
How anyone can defend her is beyond me !!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion - new home for Stace & the boys, but not for Mitzy, she’s just too ditzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion as people continue to forget this is not a rave thread and I’m fed up that we have to continually defend our views of her ! You don’t get that on any other thread

Stacey Solomon #23 This is still not the rave thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion pinched off someone else's quote cause I love it

'Escape to the gherkin mansion'

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion as people continue to forget this is not a rave thread and I’m fed up that we have to continually defend our views of her ! You don’t get that on any other thread

Stacey Solomon #23 This is still not the rave thread
Best thread suggestion, it's all these Hinchers.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion Stacey Solomon #23 welcome to gherkin mansion- rave and hinch threads are over that way ->

• Heart
Reactions: 13
my mum always used to say to me that ”routine is essential BUT it must be YOUR routine. Not what you read in a book or what your friend does” My kids have never had a strict bedtime especially when they were pre school age ano could nap in the day. This worked for us as when they were little we were still going out a lot in the evenings and would often take them with us
If they had gone to bed at 6.30 my other half would only have seen them at the weekend !!
My SIL was the same with my niece. I worked evenings and was quite strict with bedtimes. I wanted to be able to put them to bed and relax.

Reactions: 2
The rules are it’s Stacey and as everyone thinks she’s amazing she doesn’t have to stick with the Covid regulations 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
What makes me sick is she constantly posts how we are all in this together except we are not because she has carried on seeing her family the entire time !!!
You would think with her dad having Covid over Xmas she would be more careful and especially now all the kids are back at school
How anyone can defend her is beyond me !!
I wasn’t defending her, I was posting what I thought to be relevant factual information that may have explained what was happening. As I have said previously I think it’s important if you’re going to trash someone for something, that you’re doing it based on truth. My interpretation of the rules turned out not to be accurate and I was corrected, which is fine by me. That does make what they’re doing very irresponsible and a bit of a slap in the face to others who have followed the rules. But such is life.

There is something very weird about Tattle that makes people forget you are allowed to have a balanced view on things. You say one positive or even neutral thing and you’re directed to a rave thread.

Reactions: 20
I just had this mad thought of Stace and Joe ’at it’ in that hunted bedroom with all those haunted ghosts watching them 😂🤣😂🤣😂👯‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.