Stacey Solomon #22 This isn't the rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there are ghosts in that house, I’m sure they’ll all be packing their bags and moving to a new dwelling to haunt after Stacey and her pack have moved in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion as people continue to forget this is not a rave thread and I’m fed up that we have to continually defend our views of her ! You don’t get that on any other thread

Stacey Solomon #23 This is still not the rave thread
This is why I stopped coming over here for ages, it was only the house move that brought me back. It got on my nerves then and is doing the same now. People are confused what the thread is for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is why I stopped coming over here for ages, it was only the house move that brought me back. It got on my nerves then and is doing the same now. People are confused what the thread is for.
💯 You don’t get this problem on any other thread

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion as people continue to forget this is not a rave thread and I’m fed up that we have to continually defend our views of her ! You don’t get that on any other thread

Stacey Solomon #23 This is still not the rave thread
Or thread suggestion- this is still not a rave thread/Hinch support thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
💯 You don’t get this problem on any other thread
Other threads I’m on seem to just flow, this thread always see have those who want to defend her or jump on comments about her🙄it does my head in🤣scroll on by if you don’t like what you see or report it! Better still duck off to the rave thread!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.