Stacey Holmes #2 Professor Crackpot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She done that said she was going to put red tape on her mouth then say can i speak now
Attention seeking hole. Why are these people saying medical cannabis helps autism and adhd? Is there actual proof. She’ll have wee Jack on the sapphire soon aswell the crazy cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe for a minute that it’s only sapphire medical oil she’s smoking

Reactions: 8
She’s sitting telling them that since being on the THC she’s been able to quit vaping & smoking , she’s been sat outside Costa trying to tap fags all afternoon 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s sitting telling them that since being on the THC she’s been able to quit vaping & smoking , she’s been sat outside Costa trying to tap fags all afternoon 🤦🏼‍♀️
Shes wanting all the young yins who dog school to smoke joints to be put on an early intervention thc programme 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And I’ve seen her roll joints on live aswell she’s no bleeping well! She’s saying it should be given to school weans to help them concentrate. Nae bother ya big stoned moron.
She’s some shape aswell she looks like big helga the Russian shot putter here.

Attachments

• Haha
And I’ve seen her roll joints on live aswell she’s no bleeping well! She’s saying it should be given to school weans to help them concentrate. Nae bother ya big stoned moron.
She’s some shape aswell she looks like big helga the Russian shot putter here.
The arms on her, are we sure she’s no a relative of Carol McGee
IMG_0837.jpeg

• Haha
She’s getting me pure raging every time she speaks. This is an absolute farce you can hear mad beds shouting fae the audience in agreement with her.
---
She’s getting me pure raging every time she speaks. This is an absolute farce you can hear mad beds shouting fae the audience in agreement with her.
Ned’s even 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Ned’s even 🤣
Im cringing she keeps butting in as well poor jack be bored out his mind

Reactions: 3
I know 😢 plus the fact he’s taking all this nonsense in aswell.
Shes trying to convince people the medical weed calmed her right down why are all the other people in the room actually seeming calm and she still seems erratic

Reactions: 4
I still laugh every time i see those bleeping Golden Girls glasses of hers

tumblr_mqm75wUhHB1splk6lo1_1280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes trying to convince people the medical weed calmed her right down why are all the other people in the room actually seeming calm and she still seems erratic
I've only watched ten minutes and she's hardly shut up 😂 she isn't even speaking about the same thing as anyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she streaming it? And if so do they know she's streaming it? I'm a user of CBD now. Used to smoke the THC stuff but scrapped that years ago. And the cbd does calm the autistic member in my family. Has actually brought on speech too. Just pure CBD no THC or bad stuff in it.

Reactions: 6
Is she streaming it? And if so do they know she's streaming it? I'm a user of CBD now. Used to smoke the THC stuff but scrapped that years ago. And the cbd does calm the autistic member in my family. Has actually brought on speech too. Just pure CBD no THC or bad stuff in it.
I wondered if they knew she was live, the lassie beside her knows anyway 😂
I find it interesting how it works medically for people. They're discussing that and Stacey is laughing and joking about how stoned she is 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
She had an oramorph patch after brain surgery???? The clues in the name Oral Morphine……it’s a liquid.

Reactions: 7
I wondered if they knew she was live, the lassie beside her knows anyway 😂
I find it interesting how it works medically for people. They're discussing that and Stacey is laughing and joking about how stoned she is 🤦‍♀️😂
I have a family member who is prescribed it its helped her get back to work to the gym after a long
Period of not leaving the house with anxiety i do believe it works for people but i also believe stacey has made up the anxiety and then conned her way to the adhd diagnosis so shes not a true representation of the benefits
---
She had an oramorph patch after brain surgery???? The clues in the name Oral Morphine……it’s a liquid.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the cringe level is beyond anything shes making my toes curl

The others there are having serious conversations and she’s sitting howling asking can she punt their products at aww the Costa’s 😭😂 surely they must see she’s no right

• Haha