Stacey Holmes #2 Professor Crackpot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the stoned idiots at this “conference” will be tuned to the moon aswell.
One of us should take one for the team and go and see what this crackpot is like talking in a public place. Hope she gets laughed off the stage. Daft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the stoned idiots at this “conference” will be tuned to the moon aswell.
One of us should take one for the team and go and see what this crackpot is like talking in a public place. Hope she gets laughed off the stage. Daft cow
Imagine someone called and said she had a bomb in her bag?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The things shes written down to say that shes always being searched by police scotland who doorstop diagnose saying she has bipolar shes going in to have a rant about police scotland using lies
---
She's just asked a stranger in Costa if he could give her a cigarette. 😟
What a riddy i heard that as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I love the fact that Thompson's solicitors have refused to represent her. Her shoogly house of cards is beginning to fall around her and I'm here for it
That letter looks the part until it describes the other party as 'opponents'. That doesn't sound very lawyery.

Reactions: 5
She’s still asking strangers for fags said she can’t leave Jack as he’s inside Costa , she left him there to get a shot of a man’s scooter. Anything could have happened to him while she left him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s still asking strangers for fags said she can’t leave Jack as he’s inside Costa , she left him there to get a shot of a man’s scooter. Anything could have happened to him while she left him
Hes asking about this conference tonight he thought it was on her phone and shes saying he should have brought things with him to keep him occupied!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Never in my life have i seen a medical conference advertise having a vaping area as one of its main attractions 😭

1718905355805.png

What kind of mickey mouse fuckery is this. If i wanted to listen to a bunch of uneducated Stoners talking shite i'd just watch Schemetok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Never in my life have i seen a medical conference advertise having a vaping area as one of its main attractions 😭

View attachment 3006164

What kind of mickey mouse fuckery is this. If i wanted to listen to a bunch of uneducated Stoners talking shite i'd just watch Schemetok.
They are all going to lap it up as well because shes going to make out like shes always discriminated against because of her weed and they all love to go on about how it doesnt matter others opinions its legal blah blah when in reality shes a child abusing, lying, evil, vindictive cow thats why people are against her

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Who’s the speakers at this conference? Lydo & Wooly? And where will Jack be while this is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes took jack with her! Its on 3 and a half hours
He’ll be bored out his dial the poor wean. I don’t really think something like that would be appropriate to take a child to

He’ll be bored out his dial the poor wean. I don’t really think something like that would be appropriate to take a child to
She just makes him go wherever she wants to go and hes to sit and play his game and give her peace yet the amount of times on holiday she would tell him its no normal him always on devices and that he would end up locked up
In a residential school in spain as they dont accept that

Reactions: 9
Psychological warfare with that boy. Thinks she's doing it to John , but in reality the boy is suffering 💔💔. Hope she rots in hell honestly

• Sad