Stacey Holmes #2 Professor Crackpot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she streaming it? And if so do they know she's streaming it? I'm a user of CBD now. Used to smoke the THC stuff but scrapped that years ago. And the cbd does calm the autistic member in my family. Has actually brought on speech too. Just pure CBD no THC or bad stuff in it.
She is streaming it i think the company is on insta as well

Reactions: 4
No sign of Jack in the room when she turned the camera round there , is that poor wean sitting outside waiting on her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No sign of Jack in the room when she turned the camera round there , is that poor wean sitting outside waiting on her
No way shes not left him outside all that time oh my bleeping god

• Sad
  • Wow
No way shes not left him outside all that time oh my bleeping god
Well he didn’t seem to be there when she turned the camera round to show the audience, I hope he’s not sat outside the room by himself but it’s to be expected with her

Reactions: 6
Or left him at hotel? After everything that's happening in City Centre at moment she does this shite! She really is a walloper, and it's as if she's is either desperate for something to happen to him, or doesn't care 1 duck. Nasty wee cow!

Reactions: 6
Or left him at hotel? After everything that's happening in City Centre at moment she does this shite! She really is a walloper, and it's as if she's is either desperate for something to happen to him, or doesn't care 1 duck. Nasty wee cow!
Wouldnt put that past her to have left him at the hotel either she worries more about her data protection than her son

Reactions: 7
She was acting like the blonde lassie with glasses was her new best pal, god help that lassie if she takes anything to do with her outside that conference. Anyone know who she was ? She should be made aware of what kind of dangerous psychopath shes dealing with

Reactions: 8
I use CBD for restless leg syndrome- thought it wasn’t helping so stopped it. I was Riverdancing around the house - back on it straight away!
I've been using it a while for my anxiety and it's helped so much too. Just take when needed blooming expensive tho. But if it works 😂😂😂 sometimes splash on the gummies but u end up eating too many and get so chilled I can't get of couch 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been using it a while for my anxiety and it's helped so much too. Just take when needed blooming expensive tho. But if it works 😂😂😂 sometimes splash on the gummies but u end up eating too many and get so chilled I can't get of couch 😂😂😂😂
Aye, I have been there! Glad you get relief from it

My algorithm needs a kick in the ye know what its just presented me with the male version of stayace also at tonights weed convention and his videos give a much clearer idea of the audience and just what this event was like i hope jack wasnt in the presence of these crackers
IMG_7841.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My algorithm needs a kick in the ye know what its just presented me with the male version of stayace also at tonights weed convention and his videos give a much clearer idea of the audience and just what this event was like i hope jack wasnt in the presence of these crackers
View attachment 3006911
He even looks like her 😂 the absolute state of him and the folk in the background at the conference, tragic bastards

• Haha
He even looks like her 😂 the absolute state of him and the folk in the background at the conference, tragic bastards
He took a wee test tube thing of weed with him he called it a sample 🫣🫣🫣of weed he bought aff jimmy to a legal medical cannabis conference 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
View attachment 3006911
He looks....interesting.
---
That needs his hard drive checked.
Hard drive. Soft drive. Side drive. The whole shebang.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 3006911
What is it with these bams having terrible eyewear?

• Haha
Considering the topic was a psychoactive substance, I’d be willing to bet it was an 18+ event. He will have been left to entertain himself in the foyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering the topic was a psychoactive substance, I’d be willing to bet it was an 18+ event. He will have been left to entertain himself in the foyer.
Shes done a video saying someone from tiktok met her last night and booked into her hotel which i think means shes read here realised shes been caught for leaving jack in the hotel room alone last night and is going to pretend she left him with the non existant person suppose hotels have cctv so would the uni if anyone wanted to see where jack was

Reactions: 10