Stacey Holmes #2 Professor Crackpot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m sure the Gorbals Housing Office will be advising whoever has to take her on, exactly what she is like. Nobody should have to deal with that in their work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And I’m sure the Gorbals Housing Office will be advising whoever has to take her on, exactly what she is like. Nobody should have to deal with that in their work.
So now shes going into court this week potentially homeless for real and with a charge against her ex 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye they’re pretty tough on folk who abandon Scottish secure tenancies. There’s literally no reason to abandon an house. She could have applied for a move, she could have looked for a swap. But nah, she’s made an arse of in and now she’s gonna feel the repercussions. Although I realise there I’ve wrote social work. SW will be involved but I actually meant a housing officer. Basically she will get placed in a scatter flat and every few months she will get a visit from a HO to make sure she’s managing to maintain her tenancy and keep the house to an acceptable standard. That will go on for a long time before they are willing to offer her a new full tenancy again. And with her behaviour, it’ll just prolong it. Can imagine her refusing to let the HO in etc, she will end up like Lez and Gaz. In a “scatter flat” for years.
No harm to Jack but I hope this happens to her , she gets away with far too much , another kid could be in that house settled & going to school everyday

No harm to Jack but I hope this happens to her , she gets away with far too much , another kid could be in that house settled & going to school everyday
If SW and Education aren’t worried about Jack, bring it on. They think she’s capable so let’s see it.

Wonder if the pallet is out of storage 😂

I would love to go watch her with her tesco shopping trolley with her shity “recording studio” & her other crap in it going up the lift 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if the pallet is out of storage 😂

I would love to go watch her with her tesco shopping trolley with her shity “recording studio” & her other crap in it going up the lift 🤣
Whos got the drone tonight? Can they no do a wee drive past and show us all for a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got a couple of days catching up to do with crackpots craziness as I’ve had to mum things with my kids🙄how dare they want to have fun😂but just scrolling fyp and see shes back in the flat. Shes just had probably a couple of thousand spent on her for hotels courtesy of GCC when we all knew all along she would always return to the flat.
I could be doing with a couple of weeks off from doing housework making breakfasts and getting free energy and WiFi so think I’ll go make some lies up see if it works for me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sitting on her balcony like nothing happened. She should be charged with misappropriating public funds. I’m actually furious that I as a council taxpayer have funded this past few weeks of her bouncing about hotels.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve got a couple of days catching up to do with crackpots craziness as I’ve had to mum things with my kids🙄how dare they want to have fun😂but just scrolling fyp and see shes back in the flat. Shes just had probably a couple of thousand spent on her for hotels courtesy of GCC when we all knew all along she would always return to the flat.
I could be doing with a couple of weeks off from doing housework making breakfasts and getting free energy and WiFi so think I’ll go make some lies up see if it works for me😂
Shes made herself look like a right numpty noo away back to the gorbals its disgusting what shes put her son through the last few weeks as well as all the resources shes conned to pay for the food, taxis and hotels other people who actually needed it could have used that money 🎶🎶🎶 she got a black heart🎶🎶

Reactions: 12
She’s on live and sounds like shes been to court. Shes saying if anyone is screen recording and sending to John then just so they know hes grassing on them because hes playing the video in court🤨. I can’t make much else out about it apart from she says she can’t stop smiling while marching through the town with what sounds like a case on wheels and she doesn’t have jack today so he must be with her pal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is walking about town dragging a case , she mentioned court & John showing screen recordings

Wonder what the outcome was - hopefully Jack to see his dad , she is saying I called Jack to reassure him , cant wait to see his face

So wonder where he is & she cant wait to see him as he is her protection because no one will come near her when hes there - daft cow

Reactions: 6