Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys!
‘Dozens everyday’
They say where there is smoke there must be fire, sounds like there’s already fire here, at least in their DM’s as he puts it!!
And the ‘swipe up to watch the vid’ every chance to get views aye!

ps trying to attach hisinsta story not sure its getting attached, can someone attach it
this is so freaking passive aggressive to me. And if you have nothing to defend why are you getting so up in arms.
If they receive that many a day and truly find it laughable, why did he spend probably 4 hours typing that tit out to just one person.

It’s disgusting to me that people idolize these two and say they quote them all day and ‘it’s so beautiful to see such a couple’ blah blah but are they aware of how nasty under the surface they are? Lord!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely, you all are right & made some great points

I think one reason they post these is for validation as well

it helps their narrative to show despite being disbelieved, they’re still together & ‘in love’ & just how different, unique & unbelievable their relationship is

if that makes sense, so it kind of promotes the freak show,it kind of wouldn’t seem real if they weren’t ‘attacked’ every so often for ‘being in love’ and such ‘martyrs’!!!!

from their perspective, it makes their fans feel for them as well, ‘oh look at this stupid person with this comment’ our feelings are hurt, problem is if dozens of stupid people a day call you out, maybe the joke it on you mate!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They did, at least from what they said in this video Shane has stopped using his feeding tube - YouTube
In the video, they state that Shane's lowest weight was 46 pounds at 16 years old: his doctor said that he weighed so little that he could die from something as small as a cold. Shane used a feeding tube every night from ages 16-27 and went from 46 to 65 pounds with the addition of the nightly feeding tube. Here's a photo of him at 46 pounds on the left and a photo of him on a May 30, 2021 video at the age of 29: If I had to guess, there's maybe a 5 pound difference between these photos at most. Shane claims to use milkshakes and standard meals to keep his weight up now.
View attachment 697044View attachment 697045

I was really ill for about 6 months and lost a lot of weight as I couldn’t keep food down , I had muscle loss as well as fat and was so weak due to lack of food etc but I was nothing like this and I am alarmed by how thin shane is and how he stays alive. I’m sure it’s ignorance on my part but I was barely alive so how do people this thin survive ?

In relation to Hannah I used to like her but A shes very manipulative B she seems quite narcissistic with regard to her body and the need to flaunt it as much as possible & C she has evil eyes 😆

I always feel mean being in any way negative towards them but sometimes it’s hard not to when you feel they are trying to mug you off ! 🤔

A wedding without vows or a kiss...lol. So theyre basically just having a party in wedding costumes. Its intriguing that they have already filmed 1 (fake) wedding and soon to be another, and they will have never exchanged vows. Uhhh huh
So they can’t even be bothered to pretend to be madly in love anymore. It’s like they have the views now so don’t have to even try , which I guess is good as in less lies but what’s the point of them then ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was really ill for about 6 months and lost a lot of weight as I couldn’t keep food down , I had muscle loss as well as fat and was so weak due to lack of food etc but I was nothing like this and I am alarmed by how thin shane is and how he stays alive. I’m sure it’s ignorance on my part but I was barely alive so how do people this thin survive ?

In relation to Hannah I used to like her but A shes very manipulative B she seems quite narcissistic with regard to her body and the need to flaunt it as much as possible & C she has evil eyes 😆

I always feel mean being in any way negative towards them but sometimes it’s hard not to when you feel they are trying to mug you off ! 🤔

So they can’t even be bothered to pretend to be madly in love anymore. It’s like they have the views now so don’t have to even try , which I guess is good as in less lies but what’s the point of them then ? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm glad you're better from your illness that you had, Lollieloo! I really don't know how Shane can survive at that weight either- it's alarming to see how thin he is and how carefree Hannah and her family seem to be about it all. Shane's alive now, but I could easily see his heart giving out over the stress of his body having to carry on all of it's basic functions at such a malnourished weight. Hannah laughs off everything with her wide eyed, crazed smile and despite being his caretaker and "wife" I have never sensed any natural empathy or kindness from her.

Ok, so why couldn't these assholes quickly and gracefully address the absence of the Jaco arm in a video since so many people are asking? Instead, some very select inquirers get the joy of indignant, defensive Hannah (her favourite response mode, it seems) to personally answer them. Second, they can afford the new wheelchair and if they qualify, can they not get reimbursed by insurance? If they don't, what's a few more sponsorships or devotee money shots to cover it? Maybe cook at home instead of going out to eat constantly.

What is actually laughable and redundant is Shane's same old response to people who question their legitimacy as a couple. Not convincing. No one is suspicious of his "romantic history" simply because he is disabled, or that no disabled person can be loved. He didn't have partners "growing up" as he said - he got his ideal "partners" when he started his business. None of them have been short of his fantasy girls. In another "clap back" of his, aside from previously stating he is clean (which is a lie) as an attribute of his, everything else he listed that he offers to the relationship was all basic generalities with no examples, and business oriented tasks (he literally listed "answering emails" and "making appointments" as things he offers to Hannah). Honestly, does he deserve to be loved? Yes, everyone does. Does he really offer anything of substance to these types of women he pretends to have pursued him? Aside from the eventual financial security Hannah gained from being weird enough to stick this out, hard NOPE there. Nice try with the formulated gaslighting, Shane, which you and Hannah are pros at! If that person is aware of Anna and Shannon, they are not your ideal audience - they already have seen enough and see through your bullshit.

Someone commented that Hannah has mentioned that her dad worked for the CIA. Just wondering if that can be corroborated?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yea the CIA bit throws an interesting twist into the mix. Could be one big psyop and this is a social experiment

Yea the CIA bit throws an interesting twist into the mix. Could be one big psyop and this is a social experiment
Cultural Marxism basically. Considering everything else that is being sensationalized to influence and mold the youth, it really wouldnt be surprising. 20 years ago if someone accurately described how things would be today I would have thought "tin foil hat moment", but apparently not

Last edited:
  • Heart
Cultural Marxism basically. Considering everything else that is being sensationalized to influence and mold the youth, it really wouldnt be surprising. 20 years ago if someone accurately described how things would be today I would have thought "tin foil hat moment"...but here we are with the inmates running the asylum.
George Carlin once said, "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I really wish he was still around. He would have so much material to work with and it would be such a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just gonna go out on a limb here - pardon the pun - and say that if my severely disabled husband required an expensive wheelchair and accessories to live a slightly more independent and less painful life, I wouldn't have waited for any medical insurance to stump up for it. I'd have, oh I don't know - maybe resisted the urge to splash out on a million dollar mansion with a luxury pool and bought the bloody chair and joystick instead.

It's possible to buy those things upfront and then wait to be reimbursed by an insurance company you know, Scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This response from Hannah is exactly why she’s so unlikable. After all of the hoopla about getting the Jaco arm, why on earth did they not do a video describing the challenges that it presents? That could be really useful information for another disabled person. One reason they chose not to do that is that it’s not true and Shane is just too lazy to use it. Or maybe it is true that he can’t use it properly and they feel like admitting it would be shameful in some way. They could have answered any one of the hundreds if genuine inquiries with an honest answer, but she instead chooses one that is accusatory so that she can unload the “truth” and come out feeling victorious and her victim feeling stupid. It’s very passive aggressive. She has a lot of anger simmering inside of her. Joyous, cheerful people who love their life don’t behave like she does.

5110BD22-EB5A-4D68-972E-BDAA1032FBC8.jpeg
One more thing: look how low they’ve stooped. They endorsed this comment with a like. Sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This response from Hannah is exactly why she’s so unlikable. After all of the hoopla about getting the Jaco arm, why on earth did they not do a video describing the challenges that it presents? That could be really useful information for another disabled person. One reason they chose not to do that is that it’s not true and Shane is just too lazy to use it. Or maybe it is true that he can’t use it properly and they feel like admitting it would be shameful in some way. They could have answered any one of the hundreds if genuine inquiries with an honest answer, but she instead chooses one that is accusatory so that she can unload the “truth” and come out feeling victorious and her victim feeling stupid. It’s very passive aggressive. She has a lot of anger simmering inside of her. Joyous, cheerful people who love their life don’t behave like she does.

View attachment 702718One more thing: look how low they’ve stooped. They endorsed this comment with a like. Sick.

Piggybacking off all you've said, this ss you attached is a prime example. Sickly sugary sweet at the mentions of support and $$ ("what you do is more than enough") but then super passive aggressive to sincere inquiries. With fame comes responsibility and it also reveals character and that's what they wanted so... they ( she'd) better buckle up buttercup.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a feeling that Liz, behind the scenes, is also passive-aggressive. I see her wide-as-a-mile smile totally snapping shut once the cameras are off. I also see her as being the author of some of the nasty responses on their site.

No wonder Shane's mom looks chronically depressed whenever we see her. I wouldn't be surprised if there have been words said between her and the Hannah/Liz/Shane conglomerate. She never looks happy or connected to any of them; I just wonder how they really treat her.😞

• Heart
If S and G are so wealthy, why are Liz and her husband directly benefitting the most from S and G's wealth by having a mansion? I wonder if S and G are ever going to pay thanks to Shane's parents by buying them a house or something since they single-handedly raised and took care of him for the first 25 years of his life.

• Heart
^^ I’m almost wondering if Shane already wasn’t on the best foot with them for whatever reason when he met Hannah and then she vilified him towards them?

New video up with them tasting deserts for their wedding dress up party. I rarely watch their videos all the way through but forced myself on this one. I took the liberty of jotting down some time stamps of things I noticed...they all have to do with the facade they keep up that Shane can eat solid food. After this video I don't believe he can consume anything but liquid and pudding like foods...

3:33 is an example of the kind of jump cut they shoot for..put the food in his mouth, he makes all kinds of noises..cut..get the food out...then he can talk. The cut is purposefully stealthy.

5:49, he starts struggling with the tiny piece of icing...cut, take it out.

8:48, 10:18, after seeing how poorly he did with the earlier pieces, they just start cutting the moment the food goes in his mouth rather than letting it go for a few seconds.

12:43, the pot de creme is the only bite we see him successfully consume without a cut, because it's pudding.

15:00: she shoves a ridiculous amount of food (for him) in his mouth despite his protests. Needs 4 cuts in 15 seconds to help him.

I want to say, its obvious the guy has serious problems eating, which I have no problem with. My problem is the charade they are putting out there that this bro will put back whole slices of pizza, burgers, wings, and wash it down with pitchers of beer. He clearly struggled with tiny pieces of soft cake like I would give my toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The cake didn't look that great and is clearly made out of boxed cake mix despite being very expensive- the uniformity in texture and less of a grain to the cake is a dead giveaway. Hannah awkwardly cuts cake using the side of her fork instead of a knife and talks with her mouth full while bulging her huge eyes out in excitement- I can't stand people who are animated and loud while eating. Shane has to use his wrist as leverage against his jaw to eat a bite of sponge cake- and we're supposed to believe that he can eat three square meals a day?! And if eating cake is a struggle, then eating Hannah is out of the question. I don't like to watch two talentless and greedy, dullards eat and talk about nothing for 19 minutes- even to gather info to tit talk them! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9