Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice people in the comments are starting to constantly ask about his 'arm' (cannot think of the name. Starts with a J) They got all those donations, then threw it in a closet and forgot about it. Disgusting! They can't be bothered to say it wasn't a good fit for Shane and donate it to someone. That could be life changing for someone and I bet they'd be so appreciative.

Reactions: 12
S and G have a new video that is 45 minutes long about details of their upcoming wedding: the location is a historic mansion, the appetizers are mini beef wellington and other fancy things, Hannah and Shane aren't going to exchange vows and they won't have a kiss the bride moment because "It's too awkward to talk in front of people" :rolleyes:-instead they're having a reception party without a pro videographer. S and G will film some of the reception party themselves. Hannah had trouble fitting into her original dress, so she will wear it briefly during the reception party and then change into a more forgiving fabric. Meredith is Hannah's made of honor and Shane's brother is his best man. S and G looked bored throughout the video and I had to watch it in bits and pieces since they aren't interesting or funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
S and G have a new video that is 45 minutes long about details of their upcoming wedding: the location is a historic mansion, the appetizers are mini beef wellington and other fancy things, Hannah and Shane aren't going to exchange vows and they won't have a kiss the bride moment because "It's too awkward to talk in front of people" :rolleyes:-instead they're having a reception party without a pro videographer. S and G will film some of the reception party themselves. Hannah had trouble fitting into her original dress, so she will wear it briefly during the reception party and then change into a more forgiving fabric. Meredith is Hannah's made of honor and Shane's brother is his best man. S and G looked bored throughout the video and I had to watch it in bits and pieces since they aren't interesting or funny.
thanks for the recap, I really was never going to watch that but I can still be in the loop.

LOLOLOL, so the forgiving fabric must be something that will go up her crotch then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I notice people in the comments are starting to constantly ask about his 'arm' (cannot think of the name. Starts with a J) They got all those donations, then threw it in a closet and forgot about it. Disgusting! They can't be bothered to say it wasn't a good fit for Shane and donate it to someone. That could be life changing for someone and I bet they'd be so appreciative.
I know! It's made by Jaco (pronounced "JAY co." Lots of commenters on their videos as well as here have commented about that. Here are samples of just two.

Reactions: 4
A wedding without vows or a kiss...lol. So theyre basically just having a party in wedding costumes. Its intriguing that they have already filmed 1 (fake) wedding and soon to be another, and they will have never exchanged vows. Uhhh huh

Reactions: 19
I watched a few *really short* videos of theirs the last couple days, in light of what I've read here. What disturbs me so much, and I'm seconding others here, is how she can laugh at so much of Shane's serious health issues.

While with my ex, we found out he had a very serious and grave illness. Life was just never the same. He spiraled into addictions I guess to try and forget, and I couldn't even get out of bed or open the curtains for months. I understand that some people have a better and stronger mindset than I did at the time and can handle things with more optimism, but the way Hannah is about Shane, is just *not* normal in any form to me. I wonder if she ever has breakdown moments where she's terrified to lose him and just sits and cries thinking about how her husbands(?) time is probably going to come much sooner than most of us kind of plan. I wonder if she feels any natural human emotion one would when faced with this situation. Because on camera it surely doesn't seem like it. I find this so bizarre and frankly, disturbing. There's something to her that's really uncomfortable to watch bc she's always laughing at stories about how feeble he is, health scares, emergencies, and his many bathroom incidents ( those I guess I can see making light of but not the others).

Plus, to me, her attitude doesn't strike me as one of positivity out of this amazing "love" she's found, it's something else I can't put my finger on..🧐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wait. So let me get this straight.

1. We've seen them kiss a handful of times, albeit dispassionately, in photos and videos.

2. Hannah doesn't mind walking around at home in front of her parents as well as in public (which includes YT videos regardless of the location where they're filmed), braless and/or half naked with her T&A hanging out and her rear end eating her shorts or her 3-sizes-too-small bikini bottoms bikinis "in front of people." While simultaneously talking "in front of people." (And all with Shane's approval, if not per his direction.)

3. Shane seemed to have no problem at all appearing totally naked (at least twice) sitting on a toilet "in front of people."

4. Shane (and by extension, with Hannah's approval) seems to enjoy showing himself shirtless and pantless (that would be "trouserless" for you Brits), "in front of people." (See the "Voldemort in the closet" video for but one example.) Trust me, nobody wants to see that!

4. Both of them "talk in front of [millions of] people" in nearly 400 YT videos to date.

5. Both of them "talk in front of [hundreds of] people" at a time in their traveling "disability awareness" shows at colleges, grade schools, and "book signings." (I'm sure the higher the honorarium and nicer the hotels the hosts put them up in, the easier it becomes to "talk in front of people.")

BUT... they're skipping the vows and traditional wedding kiss because... "it's too awkward to talk in front of people."

:unsure:

What a steaming pile of horse hockey (international sign = 🐂:poop:)!!!

Now, I haven't watched the last two videos yet (I'd have to break the 45-minute one into small bites), but between the comment someone here made just the other day about some nut walking up to S&G in public and asking them to kiss each other and Hannah's "nope" reaction, and your description of the "wedding" video... I call BS! I have never questioned that for some odd reason, however rude, obnoxious, and entitled they seem, that they're truly, in some weird, mysterious way (i.e. there's someone out there for everyone) attracted to each other. "In love" might be too strong a term, but mostly I've thought there's at least some chemistry between them.

But based upon y'all's descriptions, I'm now on Team "It's All Just a Moneymaking Arrangement and a Scam," probably brokered by both sets of parents along with S&G.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I made it 28 minutes into the wedding planning video and I feel like I’ve betrayed my dignity by holding out for that long. The only thing I took away from that is the following:

Hannah is too fat for her dress.

Hannah and Shane are not excited about this event and couldn’t bring themselves to do anything for the planning aspect of it, so they hired a planner.

Hannah and Shane don’t want to exchange/renew vows or have a ceremony because they’d feel awkward. That would make this a reception. Not sure why the title of the video mentions “wedding”.

They opted for a mini dessert tower with a small wedding cake on top of the tower. I’ve seen this done quite tastefully at many weddings. Usually the bride and groom cut the mini cake and feed each other a bite. They’re not doing that. They’re taking their mini cake home. I guess Shane doesn’t want a big ass bite of cake shoved in his mouth that he can’t chew. Can’t blame him there.

I called it a month ago. They are blaming Covid for most of their guests bowing out of attending. This is going to be a lame extended family gathering. I bet less than 20 people. They honestly have no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah surely they’re just having a reception/party bc without vows is it a wedding lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I made it 28 minutes into the wedding planning video and I feel like I’ve betrayed my dignity by holding out for that long. The only thing I took away from that is the following:

Hannah is too fat for her dress.

Hannah and Shane are not excited about this event and couldn’t bring themselves to do anything for the planning aspect of it, so they hired a planner.

Hannah and Shane don’t want to exchange/renew vows or have a ceremony because they’d feel awkward. That would make this a reception. Not sure why the title of the video mentions “wedding”.

They opted for a mini dessert tower with a small wedding cake on top of the tower. I’ve seen this done quite tastefully at many weddings. Usually the bride and groom cut the mini cake and feed each other a bite. They’re not doing that. They’re taking their mini cake home. I guess Shane doesn’t want a big ass bite of cake shoved in his mouth that he can’t chew. Can’t blame him there.

I called it a month ago. They are blaming Covid for most of their guests bowing out of attending. This is going to be a lame extended family gathering. I bet less than 20 people. They honestly have no friends.
Then why are they doing that in the first place? Just for the family? For money/ Wtf it's your wedding after all. Besides if I saw them showing to thousands of their viewers how bored they are about that event, I would reconsider if I'm going in the first place. It's super disrespectful to their guests.

Also no wonder Hannah put on weight when she's eating her portion and also Shane's food. Though I bet that comment was to trigger pregnancy comments as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are in serious denial about Shane’s deteriorating condition or there’s something more sinister going on. They’re going forward with a Delta wedding when even a minor cold could probably kill fragile Shane at this point? It’s stupid. They’re just doing this dumb reception for views since they’re too boring to come up with other content

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Excellent points about their recent video, everybody! This is a contractual marriage for views, sponsorship opportunities and maybe a livestream video cash grab. Hannah especially seems disconnected from the whole thing with her weird, fake smiles and forced laughter- I never can get really a good read on the inner workings of her mind. Hannah has no qualms about showing her ass to a bunch of strangers or nipping out in a camisole, but is now too afraid to do vows?! The girl is an exhibitionist, but wants to feign a shrinking violet act to be relatable. We all can see that it is a sham, but even so- It is beyond selfish of them to make guests travel to a reception during a pandemic only to not even give them the full experience of being at a wedding. I knew Hannah wouldn't be able to fit into her dress- my biggest concern is that she says she'll do her own makeup if they can't find a makeup artist 😆! Get ready for 90's brick red lip liner, cadaver powder, pointy lashes, poorly placed blush and annoyingly outdated Megan Markle tendrils of curled hair in the front! Shane is going to put on his best flammable polyester Gymboree kids suit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey guys!
‘Dozens everyday’
They say where there is smoke there must be fire, sounds like there’s already fire here, at least in their DM’s as he puts it!!
And the ‘swipe up to watch the vid’ every chance to get views aye!

ps trying to attach hisinsta story not sure its getting attached, can someone attach it

Attachments

Last edited:
"We read this same boring remark dozens of times a day and it never fails to make us smile"
"If Im being totally honest, (it) makes me hurt in ways you can't believe"
I like how hes snarky but also works the emotional angle while trying to imply that its not the most unrealistic story ever told as if severely disabled people everywhere who look and act 5 years old have pretty girls lining up. And even speaking with a mature tone which makes it come off as so genuine from someone with the maturity level of a child. Totally swayed me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hey guys!
‘Dozens everyday’
They say where there is smoke there must be fire, sounds like there’s already fire here, at least in their DM’s as he puts it!!

ps trying to attach hisinsta story not sure its getting attached, can someone attach it
He’s something, isn’t he?! Such a long winded response that basically punishes the commenter and anyone else who dares question his dating history. Yet another “nothing to see here” post that doesn’t address what is so obvious to everyone. People aren’t appalled that a disabled guy can love and be loved. They’re appalled that THIS PARTICULAR DISABLED GUY, who is a 42 pounds rail who can’t do anything for himself and whose annoying factor is bigger than Mount Everest can find love three times with stepford wife carbon copies. He knows that, though. That’s why he has to make these posts every so often. He doesn’t want anyone from the fan cult to defect.

The fact that he uses the opportunity to get more clicks on whatever the video it was (could be any of them) just proves what he’s about. They have over 800k subs and he never stops baiting clicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey guys!
‘Dozens everyday’

I’m just grateful Shane didn’t list “being clean” as one of his positive attributes this time😂. Small mercies.

• Haha
I just noticed in my last comment I made 6 bullet points, and two of them were numbered 4. I plea innocent due to the lateness of the hour and editing too much. (If you read it just be glad you didn't try to read the earlier incarnation. It began as a single, run-on sentence, but new examples kept coming to mind.) <cough> 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched a few *really short* videos of theirs the last couple days, in light of what I've read here. What disturbs me so much, and I'm seconding others here, is how she can laugh at so much of Shane's serious health issues.

While with my ex, we found out he had a very serious and grave illness. Life was just never the same. He spiraled into addictions I guess to try and forget, and I couldn't even get out of bed or open the curtains for months. I understand that some people have a better and stronger mindset than I did at the time and can handle things with more optimism, but the way Hannah is about Shane, is just *not* normal in any form to me. I wonder if she ever has breakdown moments where she's terrified to lose him and just sits and cries thinking about how her husbands(?) time is probably going to come much sooner than most of us kind of plan. I wonder if she feels any natural human emotion one would when faced with this situation. Because on camera it surely doesn't seem like it. I find this so bizarre and frankly, disturbing. There's something to her that's really uncomfortable to watch bc she's always laughing at stories about how feeble he is, health scares, emergencies, and his many bathroom incidents ( those I guess I can see making light of but not the others).

Plus, to me, her attitude doesn't strike me as one of positivity out of this amazing "love" she's found, it's something else I can't put my finger on..🧐
Some great points in this!

Reactions: 5
Hey guys!
‘Dozens everyday’

He’s such a gobshite

Reactions: 5
“I know im a valuable partner with so much to offer. Hannah obviously knows that.” Good lord Shane give it a rest man