Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H
The 👌 sign definitely says it all 🤣! It's always a joy to bond over critiquing Hannah's hideous fashion- she's maybe a goddess to doomsday preppers emerging from their bomb shelter for the first time, but not to anyone with discerning tastes. She's got the frizzy David Lee Roth haircut going on, underpaid social worker sweaters, hideous and clunky sandals that even the modest Jesus would kick off in the desert, and a fleshy ass fit for a 70's croc pot cooker. She has potential, but it would take multiple movie fashion montage scenes to get there!

hahaha 🤣 it would most definitely be a "Small Wonder" for him! Here's the ridiculously bad, low-budget 80's show that I based my profile name off of: it's about a robot child stolen from work and adopted into a family!
ahah I’ve never ever seen or heard of thst show don’t think we get it over here in England 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
H

ahah I’ve never ever seen or heard of thst show don’t think we get it over here in England 😂
It's a great show to watch clips to make fun of- I love how the parents are dumber than their children and often yell in horror "What's happening to that child?!" when they know she's a robot. Super low budget too; when they show her circuit board, its a couple wires taped to a cardboard box. The child actress for the robot just stiffens her limbs the whole time while moving and talks in a monotone voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On June 13th 2021, they had 9 “Advocacy Partners” on Patreon. Those would be the brainless fools who give them $100 a month. Every month!

On June 14th, 2021, their number of Advocacy Partners more than doubled to 21. Overnight.

From what I can see, they were holding around 8 or 9 forever. Then in one day, 12 people decided that their life won’t truly be complete until they elevate Shane and Hannah to the same status as their cell phone bill. I don’t get it. Are these even real contributors or does Shane just make it look that way so others maybe encouraged to slowly bleed their checking accounts dry?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
On June 13th 2021, they had 9 “Advocacy Partners” on Patreon. Those would be the brainless fools who give them $100 a month. Every month!

On June 14th, 2021, their number of Advocacy Partners more than doubled to 21. Overnight.

From what I can see, they were holding around 8 or 9 forever. Then in one day, 12 people decided that their life won’t truly be complete until they elevate Shane and Hannah to the same status as their cell phone bill. I don’t get it. Are these even real contributors or does Shane just make it look that way so others maybe encouraged to slowly bleed their checking accounts dry?
Who would give them $100 of their own money every month?! Its not helping them make ground breaking content or anything- just padding their wallets for lavish meals only greedy Hannah will eat or feeding leftovers to her grifter parents. I did the math, and 1 person gives them $1200 a year, so 21 people would give them a grand total of $25,200 a year. That's ridiculous! I hope they get exposed and that Patreon number goes to zero someday.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Who would give them $100 of their own money every month?! Its not helping them make ground breaking content or anything- just padding their wallets for lavish meals only greedy Hannah will eat or feeding leftovers to her grifter parents. I did the math, and 1 person gives them $1200 a year, so 21 people would give them a grand total of $25,200 a year. That's ridiculous! I hope they get exposed and that Patreon number goes to zero someday.
That’s actually disgusting
No decent person would just take money like that
If i got free money, I’d Donate it to a cause
Wtf

That’s actually disgusting
No decent person would just take money like that
If i got free money, I’d Donate it to a cause
Wtf
It really is disgusting! A lot of people work so hard day in and out at a job to earn $25,200 in a year and lazy, entitled, unremarkable S and G take the money every month without any genuine gratefulness or a personalized thank you. The fans would be so much better off putting that $100 every month into a personal savings account that builds additional interest percentage or donating that $100 to a local charitable cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree that it’s such bullshit. Look at their description of the $100 level. “Support the disability advocacy we are trying to achieve “

You don’t really achieve advocacy. You either advocate for something , or you don’t. They don’t need a cut of their poor disabled fans government check to do what they’re doing. These two must laugh all the way to the bank!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
they know their fanbase is low iq and its a giant inside joke to S&G. you can see it in their smugness not to mention the once in a blue moon interactions. Shane doesnt want to be associated with disabled community he hates the disabled community!

• Sad
1627574959431.png

Wow, this description really pissed me off on their Patreon! The audacity of them to say that their dream life is to be able to create videos, "but we also need to survive". How unbelievably out of touch and patronizing- they have a 1.8 million dollar mansion, get takeout at least 3 times a week, and neither of them are gainfully employed in a standard job working everyday to keep food on the table. I don't see and significant time, planning, quality content or energy going into their videos from the beginning to now. They don't know the struggle of everyday life at all and they don't deserve any of their wealth or adoration.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolutely laughable! A “significant amount of time, energy and financial resources”! Time? They have it in spades. Energy? Don’t care. This is their choice. Financial resources? How can they even put that out there publicly? How many resources does it take to grab a camera and chat about ice cream sprinkles or sleep talking?

If they were geologists who dared to crawl into dangerous caves where no normal cameras ever went, then hell yeah I totally understand why someone would help fund that. Funding pool days and trips to candy stores and calling it advocacy is just offensive. Their fans are truly stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely laughable! A “significant amount of time, energy and financial resources”! Time? They have it in spades. Energy? Don’t care. This is their choice. Financial resources? How can they even put that out there publicly? How many resources does it take to grab a camera and chat about ice cream sprinkles or sleep talking?

If they were geologists who dared to crawl into dangerous caves where no normal cameras ever went, then hell yeah I totally understand why someone would help fund that. Funding pool days and trips to candy stores and calling it advocacy is just offensive. Their fans are truly stupid.
What are they doing?
Building an atomic bomb? Lol
They’re just doing a terrible job at acting for 10mins with paid sponsorships lol f off

• Haha
The fanbase reminds me of the hordes of people who still insist MJ was innocent. Idols can do no wrong in the eyes of their fans.

• Heart
The fanbase reminds me of the hordes of people who still insist MJ was innocent. Idols can do no wrong in the eyes of their fans.
I agree, MJ definitely was not innocent at all. Look at today's pop idols- the truly tasteless and untalented Cardi B raped, drugged and stole from men, yet she wasn't "cancelled"- in fact she's making more money now than ever and her fans say, "Slay girl! Get that money!". S and G can do no wrong in the eyes of their fans- even when some of them infiltrate this forum and have thread after thread of evidence to read from, they still are combative and unconvinced. I've met interabled couples in real life and they have enough happiness and integrity to live their lives without needing to exploit a partner's condition and their relationship for money on Youtube and social media.

Reactions: 8
Yeah there is a lot of evidence (apply that to SnG or MJ), but the fans chant "there is zero evidence!". *Produces evidence* "rambling rationalizations ending with an insult". Peoples heart strings can really subdue their common sense.

Was his whole new "job" that one Google+ commercial? He was sooooo busy before, now ever since that aired, he's been rolling around doing next to nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The 👌 sign definitely says it all 🤣! It's always a joy to bond over critiquing Hannah's hideous fashion- she's maybe a goddess to doomsday preppers emerging from their bomb shelter for the first time, but not to anyone with discerning tastes. She's got the frizzy David Lee Roth haircut going on, underpaid social worker sweaters, hideous and clunky sandals that even the modest Jesus would kick off in the desert, and a fleshy ass fit for a 70's croc pot cooker. She has potential, but it would take multiple movie fashion montage scenes to get there!

hahaha 🤣 it would most definitely be a "Small Wonder" for him! Here's the ridiculously bad, low-budget 80's show that I based my profile name off of: it's about a robot child stolen from work and adopted into a family!
Excellent description of Hannah-with-an-H!

American here. I thought that must have been a British show, but as soon as I heard the theme song I recognized it. I just can't remember the program! It must have been so stupid (sounds like it) that I never bothered to watch it. But I even remembered the words to that theme song!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Excellent description of Hannah-with-an-H!

American here. I thought that must have been a British show, but as soon as I heard the theme song I recognized it. I just can't remember the program! It must have been so stupid (sounds like it) that I never bothered to watch it. But I even remembered the words to that theme song!
Thank you, Fred Flintstone- I'm glad that you liked my biting critique of Hannah! I'm an American too and I never got to see "Small Wonder" growing up, but its fun to make fun of as an adult decades later because it is such a ridiculous show. The theme song is great though 🤣! Another great theme song that gets stuck in my head is the theme song to "Three's Company".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep seeing Shane in that commercial during the Olympics. Dude is worldwide now

• Sick
@Nadad41t Well according to S&G if super spontaneous sex, pregnancy scares, chuggin' booze and scarfing tons of food were Olympic sports~He'd bring home the gold on all of them. Just ask them!!

Everytime they meet up with other interabled couples it's a cringe fest. I haven't looked to see if anyone made a video about it yet, but Shane always acts like a little snot around other dudes in wheelchairs. There was that one meet-up with Cole and Charisma (I think it was) where Shane was so obnoxious it was almost too embarrassing to watch. Shane hates other disabled dudes. It literally pisses him off. Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
@Nadad41t Well according to S&G if super spontaneous sex, pregnancy scares, chuggin' booze and scarfing tons of food were Olympic sports~He'd bring home the gold on all of them. Just ask them!!

Everytime they meet up with other interabled couples it's a cringe fest. I haven't looked to see if anyone made a video about it yet, but Shane always acts like a little snot around other dudes in wheelchairs. There was that one meet-up with Cole and Charisma (I think it was) where Shane was so obnoxious it was almost too embarrassing to watch. Shane hates other disabled dudes. It literally pisses him off. Lol
Its because Shane knows he’s just the size and mindset of a little boy in comparison where as cole is manly and Shane doesn’t like it he doesn’t like it when he’s not hogging the limelight and everyone pandering to his every whim

• Heart