Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a brilliant article and it hits dead centre on one of my major concerns with this - consent and transparency.

I do realise that a good number of disabled people interact with devotees both in real life and through social media or forums dedicated to exploring Devoteeism. As that article points out that is consensual and honest and quite frankly none of anyone's business but the people participating.

However what Scammah and Shame are doing is deeply dishonest. They are not admitting to being part of that community. They feign being disability advocates, they funnel money from their NFP into fancy houses and lush holidays and are exposing unsuspecting members of their audience, many of who are disabled and many of whom are minors who believe in that sham of advocacy to another group of fans who are sexually motivated. They are playing both ends off against the middle and making out like bandits by doing so.

Do you think their NFP would be attracting so many donations if everyone realised what their real schtick is? Do you believe that they would be sought after by Hello Fresh and their other advertisers? Would Shane be invited to address the schools and community groups he is paid to give speeches to? Do you think that all of their Patreon members would continue to support them financially if they understood what was truly going on?

Because I don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
omg Shanes shrunk so much he is so tiny and he can hardly breathe he's gasping when he's talking.
How long until Hannah ooppps forgot to hold his neck going round a corner?

Reactions: 8
Hes in about as bad of shape as he was in when he was a young teen. Theres a video with him and his brother back then, his arms were skin and bone. He improved when he started getting those "spinraza" or whatever its called injections. Hes declined again since hes stopped getting that treatment...maybe a lil worse now as hes aging a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I pop in and out of here and I can’t understand the attraction or this couple. It is unbelievably fake and weird. There is nothing loving about this relationship and surely it is all for the money. Fans are deluded. I just really don’t get it, that relationship is sickening 🤢

• Heart
I pop in and out of here and I can’t understand the attraction or this couple. It is unbelievably fake and weird. There is nothing loving about this relationship and surely it is all for the money. Fans are deluded. I just really don’t get it, that relationship is sickening 🤢
The fans conveniently ignore how much Hannah and fam benefit from their lil show and either ignore or are oblivious to all the lies that no real couple on Earth would tell.

Reactions: 9
I’m still stuck on the filters. They must have started applying them due to Shane looking so sickly. The thing is, it goes against everything Hanna speaks for. If she gets called fat, she bites your head off. If she gets called hot, she bites your head off. If she gets told that she has a rockin’ body and someone wants to know her workout routine, she bites your head off and claims she doesn’t exercise. She’s really played up this role of ACTING oblivious to all of the body praise. Filtering reality doesn’t jive with her sanctimonious message.

The wedding is absolutely nothing more than them needing content. Watch them use up at least 15 crappy videos about it, complete with wedding related sponsorships, all to have only a 30 guest affair (family only because they have no friends). They will self righteously claim that the small gathering is somehow Covid related.

• Heart
  • Haha
I wouldn't be surprised if their wedding was shown on Youtube with at least 80% sponsored adds and a few quick seconds of their vows and celebration (muted of course like in their fake wedding) and then a shot of Hannah annoyingly baby talking to Chloe. They will maybe show Shane moving his mouth next to his full plate of food and then Hannah eating and rolling her eyes in pleasure saying, "Oh this is so good- it's like literally the best food ever." Then end credits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
omg Shanes shrunk so much he is so tiny and he can hardly breathe he's gasping when he's talking.
How long until Hannah ooppps forgot to hold his neck going round a corner?
Or she can’t hold his neck, OR they get into even a minor accident.

I wouldn't be surprised if their wedding was shown on Youtube with at least 80% sponsored adds and a few quick seconds of their vows and celebration (muted of course like in their fake wedding) and then a shot of Hannah annoyingly baby talking to Chloe. They will maybe show Shane moving his mouth next to his full plate of food and then Hannah eating and rolling her eyes in pleasure saying, "Oh this is so good- it's like literally the best food ever." Then end credits.
No end credits. It will be, to be continued in wedding number 4.

• Haha
B97F9A7E-6E36-4B9E-8551-9B8A52C53EC8.jpeg
Going….. Going……. GONE!

Seriously though, if Hannah were to get rear ended or if she slammed on the brakes, the damage to Shane would be devastating. He is too proud to humble himself in front of his viewers and wear a neck brace in the car. What a complete jackass.

Way to “advocate” Shane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hes in about as bad of shape as he was in when he was a young teen. Theres a video with him and his brother back then, his arms were skin and bone. He improved when he started getting those "spinraza" or whatever its called injections. Hes declined again since hes stopped getting that treatment...maybe a lil worse now as hes aging a lot.
Shane stopped Spinraza to go on Risdiplam like a year ago or something. Risdiplam affects sperm and therefore they said he was going to go off of it to try for a baby but IDK what they actually ended up doing... The biggest reason why Shane is in such bad shape is because he stopped using his oral feeding tube a few years ago. His weight has been declining ever since, and being severely underweight when you have SMA is really bad and affects all kinds of functioning & makes him extremely vulnerable. He's an idiot for going off Risdiplam to have kids, if that's what they actually ended up doing. Doubt he'll survive flu season at this rate.

View attachment 646753Going….. Going……. GONE!

Seriously though, if Hannah were to get rear ended or if she slammed on the brakes, the damage to Shane would be devastating. He is too proud to humble himself in front of his viewers and wear a neck brace in the car. What a complete jackass.

Way to “advocate” Shane.
Yeah, Shane said he likes the feeling of his head gently bobbing around or something but it's definitely dangerous and foolish. It's distracted driving and I'm sure puts Shane at a high risk of tearing his neck ligaments or something gruesome like that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thinking about Shane's neck without a brace reminds me of the fact that Hannah has road rage- if a driver got tired of her passive aggressive driving and started break checking her or driving wildly in response to her antics, Shane wouldn't have any defense of a neck brace if they crashed or suddenly stopped. I wonder though, could the force of an airbag kill him? Driving is looking out for yourself and your passenger, while also monitoring and responding to the ever changing actions of drivers and pedestrians around you- it's selfish of Shane and negligent of Hannah as his caretaker to have to take attention from driving every minute or so to elevate/secure his head.

Totally delusional!! The fans have compared Shane so far to Tom Brady and Ben Affleck- what's next, the incredibly handsome David Gandy? I'm just glad that fans aren't grasping at straws to compare Hannah to any actresses yet- then I'd really blow a fuse in my brain.
Next it'll be David Beckham

• Haha
Reactions: 10

And don't forget about the inevitable poolside post-wedding celebration with Hannah in a bikini showing off her various body parts. I mean swimming skills. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor black bigalow still getting masses of fans telling him how terrible he is for actually having common sense. Its interesting because the "real or fake" video uploaded by another channel has a comment section which 85% agree with him. I think its because the real or fake video backed up everything with evidence and gave very little opinion while black bigalows was based almost only on his opinion. Its hard to shame facts I guess. The fanbase is the most interesting part of this to me. As someone with ptsd (the emotional part of my brain was overloaded and fried. Its a blessing and a curse) its interesting to see peoples common sense sidelined by their emotions. Despite all the evidence and how far from reality it is they cannot even consider the possibility that its not sincere without feeling ashamed of themselves...It makes no sense at all to me and seems so damn detached from reality. One things for sure, SnG have it made. Shane being severely disabled apparently makes them immune to criticism.

• Heart
Poor black bigalow still getting masses of fans telling him how terrible he is for actually having common sense. Its interesting because the "real or fake" video uploaded by another channel has a comment section which 85% agree with him. I think its because the real or fake video backed up everything with evidence and gave very little opinion while black bigalows was based almost only on his opinion. Its hard to shame facts I guess. The fanbase is the most interesting part of this to me. As someone with ptsd (the emotional part of my brain was overloaded and fried. Its a blessing and a curse) its interesting to see peoples common sense sidelined by their emotions. Despite all the evidence and how far from reality it is they cannot even consider the possibility that its not sincere without feeling ashamed of themselves...It makes no sense at all to me and seems so damn detached from reality. One things for sure, SnG have it made. Shane being severely disabled apparently makes them immune to criticism.
It really is a shame that Black Bigalow doesn't have a larger following and more supportive comments in his Youtube videos. I think what angers me the most about S and G fans is that they write flowery, sickly sweet comments of praise and acceptance in S and G's Youtube comments- yet completely vilify and tear down intelligent and rational people like Black Bigalow without any ounce of remorse. S and G's fans desperately want to believe that S and G are everything that they represent in carefully scripted/acted short videos- but anyone with a sound mind and logic would see that the fake wedding, poverty posing, and a 1.8 million dollar mansion are just the tip of the iceberg of their deception. S and G don't care about their fans; they simply use the subscriber numbers as a whole to negotiate higher paying brand deals for new mansions, ill fitting bikinis and fine dining meals. This couple caught the wave of adoration and stupidity in fans at just the right time and I hope they get caught in a financial riptide and have to liquidate their undeserved assets.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Way to “advocate” Shane.
This is exactly why a lot of states have child safety laws. Slam the brakes and Hannah is looking at 5-10 years of involuntary manslaughter.

He should not be in the front seat at all for the same reason you're not allowed to put a baby in the front seat. He needs to have the neck strapped down and in a safety restraining device. Also open for debate to be filming while driving. It's a distraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So true. As much as he wants to be a big man riding shotgun with no additional support (aside from Hannah steadying his bobble head), the reality is that he needs to be in a child's car seat in the back for his own safety. With such weak neck control, he would probably need the seat to be reclined a bit so his head is in a more stable position. Hannah should not be distracted by filming and holding his head up. Whiplash would be fatal to him.

Reactions: 10

Way to “advocate” Shane.
yes. Whiplash is horrible for normal, healthy weight and sturdy people..i can't imagine how it'd be for someone like Shane!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7