Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess the filters is what triggered this comment 😬🙄In the most recent video someone said "Shane looks exactly like Ben Affleck in the thumbnail. I thought it was him at first" someone else chimed in, "Ben Affleck wishes he was like Shane"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ben affleck though? Really? Haha delusional
Totally delusional!! The fans have compared Shane so far to Tom Brady and Ben Affleck- what's next, the incredibly handsome David Gandy? I'm just glad that fans aren't grasping at straws to compare Hannah to any actresses yet- then I'd really blow a fuse in my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think Hannah is sexually attracted to him - that's just a part of the image/facade/illusion he wants to portray. JLo might be, though...🙄🤣
I don’t think she is either but that’s what she says. How can anyone believe that? But if by chance she is, that is disturbing to put it politely.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So no one is going to point out the god awful "meditation sounds" shane was making while also wearing shoes on bed? Anna saying "like" every or every other sentence? I swear I just can't understand how people find shane affleck funny. anna also pointing out that the garbage man was blocking the road which would result in making s&g late for the taste test. first of all, nobody really benefits from that dumb taste test, and most importantly, the garbage man has an actual profession which is essential and contributes to society. too bad the same society doesn't value a garbage man, however, nepotism is highly rewarded. Sickening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So no one is going to point out the god awful "meditation sounds" shane was making while also wearing shoes on bed? Anna saying "like" every or every other sentence? I swear I just can't understand how people find shane affleck funny. anna also pointing out that the garbage man was blocking the road which would result in making s&g late for the taste test. first of all, nobody really benefits from that dumb taste test, and most importantly, the garbage man has an actual profession which is essential and contributes to society. too bad the same society doesn't value a garbage man, however, nepotism is highly rewarded. Sickening.
I think my brain had a self preservation response and completely blocked out Shane's horrific meditation exorcism sounds on the bed- I actually felt a shooting pain in my temple hearing him do that. Shane is not funny in the slightest. I hate Hannah and Shane's excessive use of the word "like"- it's a conversational deal breaker for me and one of my biggest pet peeves in speech combined with uptalk. Hannah is an entitled witch for acting like the garbage man was a nuisance to be in their way for a luxury wedding tasting appointment- garbage men work hard day in and out and deserve respect. There's a great show by Mike Rowe called "Dirty Jobs" where he profiles hard working employees in various types of manual labor and it really shines a light on how much dedication, thought and sheer strength goes into this type of work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I initially skipped through most of the video but decided to visit the "meditation" scene out of morbid curiosity. His "chanting" was absolutely hideous. It's a wonder that Liz wasn't compelled to smother him with the pillow he was laying on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont think its possible to be sexually attracted to someone with such severe conditions. We're designed not to be. We're naturally attracted to healthy mates and naturally turned off by the opposite. The fans would say im shallow or heartless for saying that but this is reality, reality is harsh. In the grand scheme of things its actually a very good thing. If people were actually attracted to people with really bad diseases or conditions our gene pool would be in utter ruin by now. Just imagine all the problems we would have on a global scale if 50% or more of the population were carriers of severe genetic diseases like shanes. Yes fans, badly disabled people totally deserve love, everyone does, but just like virtually every species of mammal on the planet, we're naturally repelled by such afflictions.
You could make a case that devotees can be attracted I guess. But, theyre attracted to the disability, not the person, the person has nothing to do with it. Its like the complete opposite of a positive form of attraction. The person isnt even a person to them, theyre an object. I do not think hannah is one of those, or it would be obviously apparent. The only thing thats apparent is the complete lack of chemsity between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think my brain had a self preservation response and completely blocked out Shane's horrific meditation exorcism sounds on the bed- I actually felt a shooting pain in my temple hearing him do that. Shane is not funny in the slightest. I hate Hannah and Shane's excessive use of the word "like"- it's a conversational deal breaker for me and one of my biggest pet peeves in speech combined with uptalk. Hannah is an entitled witch for acting like the garbage man was a nuisance to be in their way for a luxury wedding tasting appointment- garbage men work hard day in and out and deserve respect. There's a great show by Mike Rowe called "Dirty Jobs" where he profiles hard working employees in various types of manual labor and it really shines a light on how much dedication, thought and sheer strength goes into this type of work.
That's a cool show. And indeed, Anna acted so spoiled and looked really dumb complaining about the garbage truck. Sometimes I wonder what Anna would be or what she would do if she lost this lifestyle in a split second. I think she would be even more of a basic b**ch. Her degree is worthless and she has the work ethic of a shrimp.
I find the shots where she tends to shane and puts shane on her lap very disturbing. That dude looks like a severely handicapped little boy. So unhealthy, but it is very hip to just accept anything these days.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
These old videos showed up in my suggested videos and it’s crazy the size difference between but I especially noticed how child-like he looks. Definitely weird how she is so sexually attracted to him.
She's sexually attracted to him for being utterly helpless and struggling with everyday tasks. It doesn't have to be a sexual attraction which culminates in a conventional oral or penetrative sexual act you know. If she's a devotee then the sexual gratification she receives can be and often is experienced by the very act of observation of those struggles. Without the need for intimate, physical interaction.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15