Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The description for this awkwardly acted out video asks for more Patreon support and suggests that they need it in order to continue making videos. Apparently the ad revenue and sponsorships aren’t enough to keep them afloat. These shameless filtered slobs disgust me.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The description for this awkwardly acted out video asks for more Patreon support and suggests that they need it in order to continue making videos. Apparently the ad revenue and sponsorships aren’t enough to keep them afloat. These shameless filtered slobs disgust me.
They really are shameless Youtube welfare whores! I can understand a visual arts teacher or somebody who needs art supplies for their channel having a Patreon, but S and G don't need a Patreon. They have a 1.8 million dollar mansion, they eat out at nice restaurants at least a few times a week and they already own a camera and tripod. It's not like they're doing groundbreaking journalism here- they're talentless, self absorbed, below average looking grifters. Does it cost money to show Hannah's fleshy, untoned ass? Does it cost money to show Shane in his wheelchair in a public park? Does it cost money to show their dog playing? The Patreon isn't to make content, it is to support their undeserved wealth and truly boring, vapid lives. All I can say for the brainless fans donating to their Patreon is "a fool and his money are soon parted."

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the thing that annoys me the most is the food they order... I mean, surely it goes to waste? Why are they always trying to make out like Shane can actually eat it... can he???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They really are shameless Youtube welfare whores! I can understand a visual arts teacher or somebody who needs art supplies for their channel having a Patreon, but S and G don't need a Patreon. They have a 1.8 million dollar mansion, they eat out at nice restaurants at least a few times a week and they already own a camera and tripod. It's not like they're doing groundbreaking journalism here- they're talentless, self absorbed, below average looking grifters. Does it cost money to show Hannah's fleshy, untoned ass? Does it cost money to show Shane in his wheelchair in a public park? Does it cost money to show their dog playing? The Patreon isn't to make content, it is to support their undeserved wealth and truly boring, vapid lives. All I can say for the brainless fans donating to their Patreon is "a fool and his money are soon parted."
Couldn’t have said it better. There is no reason for the Patreon other than greed. The fact that there are 400 morons donating MONTHLY to these do nothing twits just blows me away!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They really are taking the piss asking for donations and Paterson members whilst they sit in their two million dollar mansion makes me mad 😠

Reactions: 13
Soo random observation: his book is titled Strangers Assume My Girlfriend is my Nurse. But in Shane’s case, Hannah IS his nurse, since according to them, they have no outside help with the exception of Liz sometimes filling in. So wouldn’t a more accurate title be “Strangers Assume my Girlfriend is ONLY my Nurse?” 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
what he really means is “strangers assume i dont have a girlfriend” and guess what the strangers are right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“Strangers assume hannah is my wife but she’s a raving lesbian”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hannah is super into following this lesbian couple. She's always commenting on how they're #goals
Hmmmmmm. If Hannah is a lesbian (has been speculated many times here) she's got a great little scheme going for sure.
It maybe a reach and not a big deal that she follows this couple, but in context of other stuff we've seen just food for thought.
Sorry this is from a few pages back, Im a bit behind, I started watching S&Gs out of pure fascination, I couldnt believe what I was seeing and sadly I think they have proved my preconceptions right. They seem to to nothing for disabilities, Shane thinks he is the only disabled person alive and they are not truthful about the limitations of his condition. I also cant beliver Hannahs family are okay with this... my mum would be like no way are you giving up your life to be a carer (hes not even a nice person)... but I suppose they saw the possible pound (or dollar even) signs. I've quoted this post as around the same time I discovered S&G I started following Jessica Kellgren Fozard and her wife out of interest in Jessica's hearing loss. I was wondering if here was a thread on here about them as I cant find one, just curious to see if anyone has any opinions. Sorry to hijack

Reactions: 8
Sorry this is from a few pages back, Im a bit behind, I started watching S&Gs out of pure fascination, I couldnt believe what I was seeing and sadly I think they have proved my preconceptions right. They seem to to nothing for disabilities, Shane thinks he is the only disabled person alive and they are not truthful about the limitations of his condition. I also cant beliver Hannahs family are okay with this... my mum would be like no way are you giving up your life to be a carer (hes not even a nice person)... but I suppose they saw the possible pound (or dollar even) signs. I've quoted this post as around the same time I discovered S&G I started following Jessica Kellgren Fozard and her wife out of interest in Jessica's hearing loss. I was wondering if here was a thread on here about them as I cant find one, just curious to see if anyone has any opinions. Sorry to hijack
I think Jessica is awesome. Her content is actually very educational. I learned a lot about disabilities and chronic health issues + LGBTQ+ issues - and as someone with chronic pain, I also learned a lot. They don't lie - we know she has a carer and it's not her wife caring for her. She doesn't pretend she can do more than she can. Sure, she earns good money from youtube - but that's what's youtube's all about, and honestly, that's completely fine if you put out meaningful stuff. I rather have her earn than some of Pewdipies and Jake Pauls (or S&Gs). Jessica also puts a lot into her videos, unlike S&G. Her content actually has a purpose... Unlike S&G - which is all about Hannah dancing in a bikini, lying about Shane's abilities (abilities to eat, use the bathroom, have sex etc), and putting out poorly edited, staged, meaningless content... There are plenty of good disability/interabled/illness channels that are not fake or not problematic. Sign Duo is pretty great (deaf/hearing couple). S&Gs is incredibly problematic and fake, not because of Shane's disability or them taking about disabilities/being interabled.

Reactions: 10
I think Jessica is awesome. Her content is actually very educational. I learned a lot about disabilities and chronic health issues + LGBTQ+ issues - and as someone with chronic pain, I also learned a lot. They don't lie - we know she has a carer and it's not her wife caring for her. She doesn't pretend she can do more than she can. Sure, she earns good money from youtube - but that's what's youtube's all about, and honestly, that's completely fine if you put out meaningful stuff. I rather have her earn than some of Pewdipies and Jake Pauls (or S&Gs). Jessica also puts a lot into her videos, unlike S&G. Her content actually has a purpose... Unlike S&G - which is all about Hannah dancing in a bikini, lying about Shane's abilities (abilities to eat, use the bathroom, have sex etc), and putting out poorly edited, staged, meaningless content... There are plenty of good disability/interabled/illness channels that are not fake or not problematic. Sign Duo is pretty great (deaf/hearing couple). S&Gs is incredibly problematic and fake, not because of Shane's disability or them taking about disabilities/being interabled.
Thank you for your reply, I just have a lot of questions when it comes to certain aspects of her disabilities probably because Im not a medical person. I love that she is such an advocate for LGBTQ and other issues though. I agree about Hannah and Shane they seem to be the worst kind of people. I even saw that they completely ignored another interabled couple that reached out to them as if they are too good for other couples or perhaps too good for the ones that dont flaunt their ass or lie about their capabilities. I will check out Sign Duo. Thank you

Reactions: 5
Thank you for your reply, I just have a lot of questions when it comes to certain aspects of her disabilities probably because Im not a medical person. I love that she is such an advocate for LGBTQ and other issues though. I agree about Hannah and Shane they seem to be the worst kind of people. I even saw that they completely ignored another interabled couple that reached out to them as if they are too good for other couples or perhaps too good for the ones that dont flaunt their ass or lie about their capabilities. I will check out Sign Duo. Thank you
Jessica has so many health issues. I know she has Ehles-Danlos syndrome which can affect people in different ways from pretty minor to debilitating & causing them to wear casts or be in a wheelchair. Hers seems pretty bad. She also has POTS, which again, can vary person to person. She also has heridetary neuropathy with pressure palsy. I am pretty sure this and EDS causes her to use a wheelchair at times and have movement etc issues. She may have chronic fatigue but I may be making this up. She is deaf. I am pretty sure she has other issues. She has a LOT of videos on her illnesses, how it affects her, symptoms, caregiving, going to uni with a caregiver, finding a caregiver, and a bunch of other things. I haven't watched all her videos - faaaaar from it. After that, you can google these conditions and I am sure you will find other videos, bloggers, and medical info on them. I am not aware of any discussion boards, but maybe there are some reddit threads? I never looked for one on her specifically. I only looked for S&G because they are so scammy and fishy, I just googled S&G scam and these threads came up. I agree, the worst parts that they ignore other interabled couples and people with disabilities and do way too much damage to the community. If Hannah wants to parade in a bikini on youtube, fine. There are plenty of influencers do that. But all the lies and the damage they do to the disability community bothers me. I never click on their videos anymore because I don't want them to make even an extra penny from my participation...

• Heart
New video is up. Looks like they are going to do another wedding. Shane's neck looks like its about to snap in the car and his speech is extremely garbled. We see Hannah eat but they pretend like Shane ate a bunch.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I hate watching them film while they're driving since Shane refuses to wear a neck brace- one sudden stop, pothole in the road or being T-boned could easily break his neck and kill him. I bet Hannah holds up the flow of traffic since she drives below the speed limit in residential roads and on the highway to prevent Shane's neck from moving too much. If they're not going to ensure that Shane is safe with a neck brace, then they shouldn't drive at all. On a side note, I found it really annoying to watch Hannah pretend to yawn during their mattress advertisement.

Reactions: 13
“Strangers assume hannah is my wife but she’s a raving lesbian”
WAS a raving lesbian, obviously his King Kong sized dick paired with his love making skills converted her.

I hate watching them film while they're driving since Shane refuses to wear a neck brace- one sudden stop, pothole in the road or being T-boned could easily break his neck and kill him. I bet Hannah holds up the flow of traffic since she drives below the speed limit in residential roads and on the highway to prevent Shane's neck from moving too much. If they're not going to ensure that Shane is safe with a neck brace, then they shouldn't drive at all. On a side note, I found it really annoying to watch Hannah pretend to yawn during their mattress advertisement.
I agree. I truly no other person feels that if Shane can do it, so can they. I wonder if they remove it for videos but maybe put it on for the rest

Are they onto wedding number three?? Haha this is starting to feel like Disney remaking the same story, each time it is even better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Spot the difference! It's a new game called "Facelift or Filter? Real Boy or uncanny valley SMA doll?"

Try again with the filter, Hannah. Remember, less is more ;)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
why are they even filtering Shane unless the app does it automatically. what kind of guy wants to look like they wear makeup