Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh213

VIP Member
I watched a few *really short* videos of theirs the last couple days, in light of what I've read here. What disturbs me so much, and I'm seconding others here, is how she can laugh at so much of Shane's serious health issues.

While with my ex, we found out he had a very serious and grave illness. Life was just never the same. He spiraled into addictions I guess to try and forget, and I couldn't even get out of bed or open the curtains for months. I understand that some people have a better and stronger mindset than I did at the time and can handle things with more optimism, but the way Hannah is about Shane, is just *not* normal in any form to me. I wonder if she ever has breakdown moments where she's terrified to lose him and just sits and cries thinking about how her husbands(?) time is probably going to come much sooner than most of us kind of plan. I wonder if she feels any natural human emotion one would when faced with this situation. Because on camera it surely doesn't seem like it. I find this so bizarre and frankly, disturbing. There's something to her that's really uncomfortable to watch bc she's always laughing at stories about how feeble he is, health scares, emergencies, and his many bathroom incidents ( those I guess I can see making light of but not the others).

Plus, to me, her attitude doesn't strike me as one of positivity out of this amazing "love" she's found, it's something else I can't put my finger on..🧐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Jbogie

Chatty Member
Thank you Jbogie for making a new thread and summarizing the last one!

Something petty that annoys me is Hannah's constant use of expressions like, "I'm OBSESSED!" or "I'm dyingggg" or "I'm dead" or "LITERALLY"

It just sounds so cringey and forced coming from her, like she's desperately trying to come across as having her finger on the pulse of Tiktok or some shit.

To be a bit of a hypocrite, I'd call Hannah cheugy ;)
I’m with you on her annoying little tag lines. “Obsessed” is particularly annoying. So is her signature “nope” that she now constantly sets herself up in order to be able to use.

Another thing that I can’t stand is how she speaks to Shane like he’s 5. She sets up a scenario by asking him questions that she obviously knows the answer to. “Why are you nervous Shane?” He responds, “I’m getting a job.” She says, “wow!” likes he’s such a big boy. Ugh it’s just so cringey. I can’t believe how people eat this crap up!

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
Here's my take on things: Hannah was already a huge fan of The Office TV show when scouring Youtube for inspirational videos about disability, then up comes Rain Wilson from The Office interviewing Shane on "Our Last Days". That celebrity connection in the Youtube video spearheaded Hannah into writing a complete stranger an email about her life in relation to Shane's and all of the things they have in common--despite NOT knowing him at all. Sociopaths/narcissists are very cunning and manipulative and create a mirror image and faked similarities in order to break down someone's defenses and accelerate a bond.

Hannah knew Shane didn't have money then, but saw "star potential" through his connections, just as Shane saw a marginally attractive at best tall, blonde and knew that he could have her eventually use her body to be the sexual linchpin/lure to their Youtube channel and generate the resulting fame. Hannah and her Mom like the finer things in life and made sure early on to convince him to go to Disney, Poland, London, Paris trips with pri-fixe dinner menus under the guise of Hannah's Mom helping them travel. I believe that Hannah and her Mom's codependency is real, but they're also using the resulting financial windfall of the Youtube channel to maximize their assets with a mansion that could be converted to an Air B and B once Shane passes away. It isn't a coincidence that Liz was a career multi-property Air B and B owner; this mansion is definitely another addition to her portfolio, which is precisely why she has dual ownership in it. Sure, Hannah spends a lot of time with Shane, and maybe she developed a strong comradery with him overtime, but I don't think that she loves him on a deep level. They're both using each other.

acripwithachip

Welcome to the forum, whats your opinion on this whole thing?
Thanks!

So it’s a tricky one for me as there’s lots of parts of this thread I agree with and parts that I don’t so let’s see if I can compile a semi-logical response.

I guess the first thing I see differently to you are Shane’s care needs. I know a lot of you believe he needs round the clock care and can’t be left alone. But as someone with the condition (only slightly less affected than Shane) that’s not true. People with SMA can absolutely be left alone for many hours. Yes, morning and night routines are a bit longer than average but it’s a lot easier and quicker than most of you would think.

People here have also stated they think Shane is incontinent as it looks like he wears incontinence underwear. Whilst I can’t comment on Shane’s exact medical experience, most people with SMA have no continence issues, in fact we’ve usually got bladders of steel. If I had to speculate, he uses incontinence underwear because he is too weak and small to sit on a toilet.

I do actually think they’re a couple; I know a lot of you struggle to understand that (I’m also not ruling out any devotee intentions) but a lot of people with SMA are in long standing and loving relationships. I dated guys way above my level in hotness, it’s definitely a thing!

Okay, on the flipside.

Yes, their videos are definitely very fake and staged. I disagree with how they use their platform like many of you do. They are definitely not using their voice to benefit the disabled community. I also think they’re taking money from the most vulnerable and that is just wrong.

Their money and housing situation angers me so much. To buy a $2 million house that is no way accessible and there doesn’t seem to have any plans to make it accessible is just plain wrong. They’re self-centred; they are choosing to put how they look to the world over the practicalities of living with a physical disability.

They definitely aren’t looking after Shane’s health either. You can live a long and healthy life with SMA but you have to be proactive and really look after your health. It’s great he’s on treatment but from what I know the oral drug he’s now on is not as reliable in adults at improving strength. Unfortunately some people are experiencing a loss of strength.

So yeah, I think they’re real but not sure if I believe the backstory. However, I absolutely disagree with how they are using their voice and how they are using money which should be going to people who need it.

• Heart

Shadowmoses

Regardless of how these two came together (and I don’t claim to know), I do believe there was an infatuation period where they really liked each other and couldn’t stand being apart. I think those days are LONG,LONG gone. In fact, I think she has very little use for him. I think they created a financial monster that needs to be continuously fed and now they’re ”stuck” with their channel turning into one giant sponsorship campaign. The greed will be their downfall. They should have taken things a little slower. That’s just my 2 cents.
Perfectly said. I don't believe this was a con from the start, but it has grown out of control and needs to be constantly fed in order not to collapse. They aren't two young people who live together in a small apartment, making a blog for fun anymore. It would be one thing to live off of some book royalties and whatever he makes running his money laund- oops I'm sorry- non profit. Their vanity has them now in a position where they have to fund a mansion and all that comes with it...property taxes, general upkeep, landscaping, heat (Minnesota gets mighty cold in winter) pool maintenance...there is no way Hanna's parents, or her for that matter, are doing that stuff. They have to continue to make a lot of money at this point, which is why we get nothing but videos of them prostituting themselves for the highest bidder.

• Heart
I never said that I support them. I think anyone that reads a gossip forum about a creator probably isn't their biggest fan. I sub to them yes, and I just read here for a while (I lurk on many threads) and saw so many on here have this theory it's all fake and I eventually just wanted to know how someone could really believe that with all that we've been shown.

I just don't believe that their whole relationship is a scam because it would be such an effort to pull off and so many people would have to be in on it. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Other theories that people have about the couple at least are in the realms of possibility. There are things that they do that are worthy of criticism/note that are up for debate such as:

- Are they showing all the care that Shane actually gets
- Is Shane more sick than they show
- Their flaunting of wealth.

Even the finances stuff is at least something they could be being scammy about. And yes they definitely use their situation to make more money and that definitely could be seen as problematic.. but that doesn't mean it's entirely fake.

Their whole marriage being a scam for YouTube fame and money just doesn't make sense. Shane would have to be in on it, Hannah's parents, even Shane's parents. All their families and everyone they ever hang with. All those people wouldn't be comfortable keeping that a secret (unless they're all terrible people?) or someone would leak the truth.

And whatever people say that it's not that much effort to fake.. I just completely disagree. I will assume that anyone fully convinced that they're fake is probably a teenager incapable of rational thought. Harsh but come on guys you have to be realistic.

I see it is kind of a 'boy who cried wolf' situation. If you accuse people of something that's very obviously not true no one will take you seriously even when you have a legitimate critique.

S&G can just file every critique of theirs as hate and not true and their fans will go along with that because one of the bigger critiques is something that's clearly false.
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question. Now, Let me try my best to answer some of your reasoning to believe is real.

1) There are not so many people involved. You said you are a subscriber, so you must have noticed that they don't have any external relationships with anyone other than Hannah's parents and Hannah's best friend. Moreover, Liz seems to be the one who's Shane's primary caregiver, not Hannah, otherwise, why would Liz travel with them everywhere they go? and I mean EVERYWHERE. Because she wants to be a supportive mother-in-law? Think about it, does that actually make sense? Put your life on pause to take care of your daughter's husband?

2) They are not in the realm of possibility, they are facts. Shane looks horrible, look at videos from one, two, three years ago and you will notice the difference. Their wealth comes from Youtube, advertisements, endorsements, Patreon, their "non for profit" They are a money-making machine. That has nothing to do with being fake, it's being dishonest. We mentioned before how they are supposed to be an advocate channel, bringing awareness, but when someone reaches out to them for help they turn their head the other way unless that person pays them for an answer. That's dishonest and puts a question mark on everything else they do.

3) Their whole marriage being fake was proven when they only got legally married when they received criticism. Of course, Shane is on it, listen, Shane's body is disabled but his mind works 100% and we have reason to believe he orchestrated at least most of it. Liz is a businesswoman as proven here before, of course, she would be in it, and Shane's parents as well. If they believe they are not harming anyone by doing so, and they will all be making so much money they can buy a literal mansion, then they can all keep quiet. Hannah is a different story, what If Hannah is a closeted lesbian who is in a relationship with her bestie? There's evidence to suggest that. What is she is actually Asexual, and this works perfectly for her?

4) I don't believe there are any teenagers here creating conspiracy theories. I think we just have to look at their channel with an open mind, a critical lens and think rationally if it's all real.

Does Shane deserve to be loved? OF COURSE!
Are there women who find men with the same disability as Shanel attractive? Absolutely
There are women who are devotees, and Hannah might one. There are also women with fetishes, Hannah might be one.
However, think for a second. His arrogant personality, his dry sense of humor, and his delusions of grandeour make him very unattractive.
What are the odds that Shane scores three girlfriends, very similar to one another; tall, white, athletic, attractive women. You might argue and say "well, that's his type" and, yes we might agree. However, what are the chances that these women find attractive a man in an 8-year-old body that has to be dependent on someone else for absolutely everything (unless they are devotees), and on top of that is AN arrogant, narcissistic, and has a sense of humor of a rock?

We all might be wrong about everything but I am pretty sure we aren't far from the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

VirtualSkeptic

A wedding without vows or a kiss...lol. So theyre basically just having a party in wedding costumes. Its intriguing that they have already filmed 1 (fake) wedding and soon to be another, and they will have never exchanged vows. Uhhh huh

Lakeannagirl77

I find it super weird that they had been going to her parents house during covid to give Shane a proper shower since S&H didn't have an accessible bathroom yet Liz and George weren't invited to their backyard wedding?

• Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
You're definitely right, Clara88 and dolphinqueen- they're using real time video filtering. I'm not privy to modern technology, but I did a quick Google search and the blurry even look is definitely a tip off. Hannah normally has pronounced nasal labial folds, crows feet and very downturned outer eye corners - all not nearly as visible features with the filter on. Shane's filtered face reminds me of the late night Home Shopping Network presentations of instant wrinkle filler tightening serums that melt and loosen as the presentation goes on. I'll never use filters: they're false hope for the user and misleading to the fans. They have a new video up- Hannah and Shane are annoying as usual.

1624663771900.png

Yeah, this is a filter! Hannah has NEVER looked like this and Shane looks like Mickey Rourke meets He-Man's Skeletor. My ass!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Alright I'll go over each of your points..

1) They do have other external relationships. Hannah had a pool party a few weeks ago and had a bunch of girl friends over. Her parents commented that a dude stayed over one day. Shane's family visited recently.

Liz does travel with them everywhere because she's retired and because she seems to enjoy travelling. It also is a huge help to Hannah. I think Hannah has an extremely close relationship with her parents, especially her mother, arguably to an unhealthy degree. She's a mommy's girl and introverted. I think she probably relies on her mom too much but that's a dynamic they've probably always had even before Shane. I don't think Liz has put her life on hold. She's in her 60s and her husband is in her 80s. I think she likes being helpful and getting to go places and Hannah likes the help. Shane is used to being cared for by all sorts of people so it doesn't bother him Liz doing some of the care.

2) Everything you've said here is stuff that you could talk about! I literally said that. But people can be fame and money hungry and still be in a genuine loving relationship. Think of any family vlogger who is money hungry.

3) They got married though right? It's not like they had that ceremony and then never got actually legally married. They did get married. I'm sure there are countless people with delays between ceremonies and the legal part. You can think that screams deception and maybe they could have said that the ceremony wasn't the binding one but cmon. They got married! Liz is a businesswoman? So what? So are most people?

And the assumption that Hannah is gay and actually with her best friend comes from where exactly.. because they're very close and she's mentioned often? Because they're close in photos? Have you ever seen best girl friends before?

Hannah is an introvert and I don't think has that many close friends so she's very close with one of them. That doesn't scream lesbian to me.

Sure, it's possible that Hannah is asexual but heteroromantic. That would still mean that she still loves Shane. I'm only pointing out that the relationship is obviously real.. not that everything they show about it is definitely real.

4) Yeah sure, Hannah might have a fetish. All of his exes might have. Or they could have some trauma that makes being with Shane more safe.. I don't know. It still doesn't mean the relationship is fake. I am not trying to debate any other theories other than the one where the whole thing is fake.

Whether you do or not, Hannah obviously finds Shane very funny and easy to talk to. I think that attracted his exes too. His exes may even have changed their minds about him and didn't like the care involved or physically being with him and that's why they broke up.. we don't know. Hannah's the only one that you can really look at because she's committed to forever with him.

I would think it was fishy if he scored 3 women in a really small population. Like all from his college or something. But no, these women were all from online who read his semi-popular blog.

There are millions of people in the US so it doesn't seem that wild to me that a couple pretty girls would be ok dating a disabled person (and again, maybe the other girls weren't ok with it after a while but Hannah obviously still is)

Say Hannah is f**cked in the head, autistic (she's not autistic but fine say that), whatever, she still is obviously in love with that guy. That's all I'm saying.

You know what, you're right. It is tedious and futile.
People can enjoy pretending everything is a big conspiracy because I guess it's more fun to think that. Gossip forums probably aren't the best places for rational debate. I guess I thought that people would be better off questioning other things than the validity of their relationship.

I said my piece and people can believe what they want to believe and I can continue to think that's dumb.
I know you want to believe is real and that kind of good and selflessness exists in the world, I want to believe that too, but not here, the facts point us somewhere opposite to that.

1) Look, let's pretend they have a bunch of friends who come over all the time for pool parties. Do you think they will risk leaking their true motives by letting everyone know their relationships is fake? That everything is for the show? Let me ask you this. How much do you know of your friends when you are not with them? Do you know what they do most of the time? you probably have an idea based on what you perceive when you are with them. This might be the case here.

2) As much as someone loves traveling, didn't you get a sense of how tedious it is to travel with Shane? She does it because it's her job. No amount of love for a daughter will have you wiping your daughter's husband's ass and cleaning him up. Hannah being introverted has absolutely nothing to do with her mom going EVERYWHERE with them. Now, if what you are saying is true, then Hannah and her mother have a very unhealthy relationship.

3)They ONLY got married because they received backlash, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten married. You know why? Because they claimed to be married before they made it legal. They had no intention on doing so, go back and check the videos and you'll see with your own eyes.

Hannah being a lesbian or asexual is just a theory that have little proof to back it up. However, is a theory that should not be dismissed out of hand, how convenient is it that she can be with someone she doesn't have to be physical with? (Please don't tell me you believe they have wild sex)

4) Yeah, you're right, Hannah might have a fetish or is a devotee like all the others. But tall, attractive, athletic, white women are into a 20 something-year-old man in an 8-year-old body that requires attention 24/7. I don't buy that, sorry, the world is not that perfect, not even for Shane. But look, you mentioned online right? What if he was looking for those women online, someone who would run the money making machine with him? Maybe you know that (if you're Hannah, we don't bite, we'll keep your secret)

What evidence do we have that Hannah finds Shane very funny? Her fake laugh when he makes those horrible jokes? Or the way she creepily looks at him while he talks as a way to avoid looking at the camera?

His exes were just too early to the party, Anna Reynalda was the chosen one but she got tired of waiting for the money wave to come and Hannah came right on time. Shane tried to profit from his relationships in the past, even his books have in the title the word "Girlfriend" because he was trying to profit off of them since day one. Please tell me you at least see it.

To finalize my response, attractive women can find disabled men attractive, absolutely. My uncle lived in a wheelchair for 30 years and married twice to 2 beautiful women and dated some others in between and I am sure a lot of other people have similar stories with a disability, wheelchair, missing limbs, some mental disability, etc. But you know what the difference is my dear? Shane requires somebody else to do absolutely everything for him, and that is an incredible commitment.

Maybe Hannah is a saint, maybe Liz is a saint for doing that, I want to believe that kind of good exists in the world. Let's imagine for a second that we take away the youtube fame, endorsements, ad revenue, sponsorships, nonprofit income, book sales. Would Hannah still be with him? Would Liz still take care of him? They didn't come for the money he had back then, because he didn't have any, but for what they could have and just look at the beautiful mansion they just bought.

• Heart

Jbogie

Chatty Member
I made it 28 minutes into the wedding planning video and I feel like I’ve betrayed my dignity by holding out for that long. The only thing I took away from that is the following:

Hannah is too fat for her dress.

Hannah and Shane are not excited about this event and couldn’t bring themselves to do anything for the planning aspect of it, so they hired a planner.

Hannah and Shane don’t want to exchange/renew vows or have a ceremony because they’d feel awkward. That would make this a reception. Not sure why the title of the video mentions “wedding”.

They opted for a mini dessert tower with a small wedding cake on top of the tower. I’ve seen this done quite tastefully at many weddings. Usually the bride and groom cut the mini cake and feed each other a bite. They’re not doing that. They’re taking their mini cake home. I guess Shane doesn’t want a big ass bite of cake shoved in his mouth that he can’t chew. Can’t blame him there.

I called it a month ago. They are blaming Covid for most of their guests bowing out of attending. This is going to be a lame extended family gathering. I bet less than 20 people. They honestly have no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Cattycat79

Chatty Member
An IG post about Shane "picking up all the slack" while Hannah is sick - of course with absolutely no examples. Exactly what slack? Is Shane cooking and bringing her meals or medication, if needed? Cleaning up after Chloe? Doing the dishes or laundry? So ridiculous. Her mom is taking care of everything. They think they can say anything they want in the vaguest terms and it makes it true.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara88

How dare S&G complain about accessibility when they continue to not put captions on their videos for deaf people. They have a $1.8 mil house and can’t be bothered yet will endlessly complain when a small, independent bookstore isn’t completely accessible? They’re absolute phony trash

• Heart
  • Sad

SmallWonder

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this is a bullshit take. Despite my username, I’m a woman in my mid-20s, and this smacks of internalised misogyny/sexism. Catcalling is disgusting. Hannah likely has a complex that drives her to seek attention from men. But it’s just wrong to say that women should feel flattered by harassment or overly salacious come-ons.
That's why I said "I can't speak for all women" when I said that I am fine with a stranger complimenting my appearance. I'm in my mid 30's and I exercise and do my self care/beauty routine to look my best, I simply am not offended by a man catcalling me as I walk by. I'll also say that Hannah is giving her male audience very mixed signals by vilifying men in her post yet hiking her bikini between her ass and wearing skimpy swimsuits in creepy, seedy camera shots of her and Shane in the bathroom. No one harassed Hannah on Youtube when she wore baggy college sweatshirts early on- she knows what she's doing in inviting the male gaze for views and profit.

• Sick
  • Heart

Jbogie

Chatty Member
Highly agree that the ticket costs do not cover the extra labor intensity involved with storing such equipment. One simply can't expect workers earning around minimum wage to handle your equipment with expert care. The structured and time bound process of cargo loading is now disrupted due to such a wheelchair. I think s&g are trying to prove how hard they have it doing everyday things. Gaining sympathy is a driver of their success and it works when you let this stuff happen. They play the game really well.
100%. Call me cynical but I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing was planned. Notice how they filmed content showing the getting ready process the night before? They’ve been all over the country and even abroad. When they first started their channel, much of their content was a travel blog. They’re well versed. Pretty sure they didn’t forget how to tuck little Shane into his car seat in 18 months time. The whole thing just stunk of using the situation as a soapbox. I also highly doubt that Delta untaped his footrests just for the fun of it. They probably rigged that one knowing he was going to get the brand new one. I just don’t believe ANYTHING they say.

• Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
This is the issue I take right, these other couples i can still see the physical attraction? Maybe that makes me shallow, or a bad person, but Shane is the size of a child and I just can’t see the attraction
He's the size of a child and that child would be a horrible little shit.

But that isn't why I find it so difficult to accept this is a standard romantic attachment. It's the way they interact. Not just with one another but with their audience. They constantly minimise his disability and the level of care he needs. Yet at the same time they infantilise him. They constantly pose themselves in ways which bring overt attention to the difference in their size and power. They clickbait-title videos to be salacious and sexual which the other couples do not do. Other interabled couples may be somewhat frank about them having a sex life in response to questions but they don't do it in the same "nudge nudge wink wink, oh I am such a stud and she's just ganting for it" manner and other interabled couples don't ban and remove commenters because they asked a reasonable question while they leave creepy and perverted comments about what they'd like to see the couple doing to each other on their threads.

• Heart

VirtualSkeptic

This is a genuine question to those of you that think their whole relationship is fake (or at least that Hannah is only in it for the money)

If Hannah is a gold digger, wouldn't it have been easier for her to woo maybe an older but mobile rich man? She could have had a rich lifestyle that way much easier.. without the effort she does now.

You might not believe she does Shane's care but she a least does everything you see on video which is still a lot. They're also definitely legally married and live together.

When they first met, Shane wasn't rich. He had a popular blog but still lived at home with his parents. I wouldn't have called him famous.. maybe vaguely known on Tumblr. She would have had predicted they'd become rich and popular.

I just think if someone just in it for money/fame would not go to the effort she has to maintain it all (even if it's only the on camera stuff). They clearly do spend a very large amount of time together (especially during lockdown where they barely saw anyone else). It would take a lot of effort to fake all that.

I'm just genuinely curious how someone could explain away all that without sounding like a conspiracy theorist of QAnon levels. Like when people went super conspiracy mode looking at Liz's Facebook page from years ago having a recent photo of Shane on it so assuming the recent photo was actually old.. when obviously she had shared a Facebook page that updates to show the latest photo. It was easier to assume a photo was fake for no discernible reason.

You can think her attraction to him is weird in some way or another.. but she must have one. You can think they don't show the whole truth of their lives.. but it doesn't make any sense to say their relationship isn't real.

(Also before you think I'm connected to anyone to do with the channel..I'm not. I'm just genuinely curious how people can convince themselves of outlandish conspiracy theories because it makes more sense to them than someone being in love with a disabled person)
Her college major revolved around interabled relationships. This sham is right up her alley. We have no idea what their original terms and agreements were/are but we do know shane marketed the exact same interabled love story with anna reynalda. Same story, same jokes, same strangers assume my gf is my nurse theme. There is obvious marketing and bs going on with this. They started their yt channel immediately after they met up in person and they had immediate success.
Im equally puzzled by people who think it all unfolded how they claim it did and its simply genuine. Can anyone find 1 single example of a pretty chick seeking out a severely disabled person who can do literally nothing for her who is not business owner or rich or famous to some degree who stood nothing to gain?
I dont think its all about the money but its obviously a big factor, the mass amounts of attention is as well. Shes making her professors proud. The insane amount of wealth and fame her and her family have gained from this is hardly a coincidence. She will never have to work again. From a minimum wage job at kohls...to never having to work again....
Ps. They only got legally married after their fake ceremony got exposed. Do you know many genuine couples that fake a wedding ceremony?
And then theres all the other constant lies. Constant pan handling, and milking their channel for every penny. Compare them to any other interabled couple and its night and day. They are in their own league of scamming scum

Last edited:
  • Heart

SmallWonder

VIP Member
1626590666195.png

I bet they're going to forgo proper tailoring or custom suiting in favor of a cheap, off the rack children's suit. Hannah said that she wants him to wear a light blue suit?! That's a horrible idea for a wedding- does she want him to look like he's in the movie "Dumb and Dumber"?! I wouldn't take fashion suggestions from Hannah in her polyester crew neck dress and hideous Tavas Velcro sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 17