Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polarbearninja

Her college major revolved around interabled relationships. This sham is right up her alley. We have no idea what their original terms and agreements were/are but we do know shane marketed the exact same interabled love story with anna reynalda. Same story, same jokes, same strangers assume my gf is my nurse theme. There is obvious marketing and bs going on with this. They started their yt channel immediately after they met up in person and they had immediate success.
Im equally puzzled by people who think it all unfolded how they claim it did and its simply genuine. Can anyone find 1 single example of a pretty chick seeking out a severely disabled person who can do literally nothing for her who is not business owner or rich or famous to some degree who stood nothing to gain?
I dont think its all about the money but its obviously a big factor, the mass amounts of attention is as well. Shes making her professors proud. The insane amount of wealth and fame her and her family have gained from this is hardly a coincidence. She will never have to work again. From a minimum wage job at kohls...to never having to work again....
Ps. They only got legally married after their fake ceremony got exposed. Do you know many genuine couples that fake a wedding ceremony?
And then theres all the other constant lies. Constant pan handling, and milking their channel for every penny. Compare them to any other interabled couple and its night and day. They are in their own league of scamming scum
Ok I googled her major because I didn't know what she did and maybe it would be incriminating if she studied disability before ever meeting Shane.. but this is what I found.

It's not weird she would do a project on something she can easily write about because of her boyfriend. You're framing it as she did it beforehand which isn't true.

I cannot name another "pretty chick seeking out a severely disabled person who can do literally nothing for her who is not business owner or rich or famous to some degree who stood nothing to gain" because those people aren't famous.. obviously. People exist even if you don't know about them.

Also saying she will never have to work again but their videos are obviously work.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Lavie

Speculation? The pages are full of sources and evidence of when he said racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, anti-Islam etc etc things. They happened. If you don't see any issues with any of it then that's pretty messed up and I am obviously wasting my time talking to a fascist sympathiser.
Since when is Wikipedia “evidence”? Gavin is not and has never been a neo nazi. He’s a funny guy who tells jokes. One of the few sane people left in this hyper sensitive clown world we currently live in. The PB are a multicultural group of men who think western civilization is the best. Although he is admittedly anti Islam but watching the WTC fall from a few blocks away will do that to a person. Why don’t you listen to him yourself instead of believing what you’re told to believe? You can find him on YouTube and Censoreddottv

polarbearninja

Well you’re clearly hannah so what do you find attractive of a horrible narcissistic arrogant prick
Ha! We're back at that again.

For real though. I'm a female heterosexual and I'm not attracted to Shane at all. I would never be interested in him like that and I know that that's kind of shallow and selfish but it's true. Even without the disability I think I'd probably find is humour grating after a while, but I found his blog amusing and their videos somewhat interesting.

I also wouldn't be willing to pretend to date him and legally marry him if it meant I could be a millionaire and have a massive house and internet fame. It would mean I wouldn't be able to date or marry anyone else because people would find out. I'd be giving my life up for a big house. No thanks.

Alright I should really stop posting here cus y'all have fingers in your ears but I can't help myself. 🤣

• Sick

polarbearninja

Re: the fake wedding..

They had a ceremony over Zoom (cus covid) but didn't actually sign a marriage license for a week or so (I think they said there was a delay.. I don't remember). At the time, people were checking for marriage licenses issued on the day they had the ceremony (which I guess is publicly available online) and didn't find any so accused them of being fake (I think someone even found Hannah's mom's mobile number and rang her with the accusation).

I think people then did see the real license after that. It's not that weird to have a ceremony that you consider your marriage but not have the legal proceedings that day. Like when Megan Markle and Prince Harry had a private unofficial wedding before their official wedding.