Squirmy & Grubs #5 Squirmy & Grubs & What the ….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why is hannah wearing a bikkini to shower Shane ? They both lnow full well why most people watch their videos it’s to look at Anna’s ass

Shane singing that helping song would annoy the duck out of me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This is a weird, disturbing shot, too, from the shower video.
The fact that she claims to be so into him sexually is even more disturbing after seeing these pics as still shots. He looks 7. Who is going to look at that and get turned on 😬😬 She didn't know him prior and happened to fall in love with him. She saw a documentary and told him he was good looking. She sought him out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The fact that she claims to be so into him sexually is even more disturbing after seeing these pics as still shots. He looks 7. Who is going to look at that and get turned on 😬😬 She didn't know him prior and happened to fall in love with him. She saw a documentary and told him he was good looking. She sought him out.
It's definitely an extreme case of opposites attract. The thing is they don't seem to have much in common. Dude comes off as 24/7 horny while Hannah seems to laugh it off. Shane can't hurt her and is not a threat and I think that's a big part of the attraction for her.. They don't talk about their past relationships so who knows. Which one of them has the most experience with ex-partners?

Reactions: 7
Just make a YouTube channel and pretend you are locked in an underground bunker. People are stupid enough to believe and send you money
I am going to make a Youtube channel and pretend that I am stuck on mars and need money to build a space ship to get home. I am sure that I will attract some squirmy and grub fans and take some of Shane and Hannah's money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am going to make a Youtube channel and pretend that I am stuck on mars and need money to build a space ship to get home. I am sure that I will attract some squirmy and grub fans and take some of Shane and Hannah's money 😂
Yes and if anyone argues, they’re clearly working for the government trying to cover up. Maybe Jamaican Rain will come to your defence

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"Not our business" LOL. That's why they mentioned it in the videos themselves, giving all the details about Hannah going off the pill and clickbaiting their followers about the pregnancy scares, right JR? Or maybe you're the dumb one here :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry if it’s not our buissiness then hannah and Shane shouldn’t have a YouTube channel if they don’t want to disclose personal information they shouldn’t do videos where people will ask certain things they can’t have it both ways

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a creep, especially knowing they comment like this on other channels. JR is downright creepy if they are not Hannah, Shane, or being paid. Even if it is them it is still creepy but who tf is this person?

I know if I was a YouTuber and JR commented on my videos as if they knew me it would creep me out and I would block them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
More comments from JR. Didn't Hannah ever learn to put her hair in a ponytail when cooking? And what's with the bags under Shane's eyes? He looks horrible.
I would never get tired of slapping that JR whoever he/she is. Condescending little twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This one seemed to get the most upvotes. Does anyone who knows how to do it want to start a new thread? I would but I don’t want to screw it up 😂
I have no idea how to do it lol, was hoping someone else would tbh

Well I’m at least glad JR didn’t beg them to go to their Patreon this time lol

"Not our business" LOL. That's why they mentioned it in the videos themselves, giving all the details about Hannah going off the pill and clickbaiting their followers about the pregnancy scares, right JR? Or maybe you're the dumb one here :sneaky:
I love that “not our business” argument. If you make something public like that, what do you expect? How about S&G stop gaslighting?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I admittedly don’t know anything about the adoption process except that it’s hard. I wonder if Shane’s disability would be a hindrance to the two of them being approved. Obviously he can’t care for a baby in ANY way but Hannah can. I don’t know how that works. Does anyone know if they could even explore that avenue? I hope not because Hannah is way too immature and self centered. Liz would have herself 2 small humans to diaper.

New thread. I hope I did it right!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.