Squirmy & Grubs #5 Squirmy & Grubs & What the ….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To initially believe them doesn’t make you dumb. You want to believe the good in people and give them the benefit of the doubt and obviously there are real relationships out there between able-bodied and disabled people. Fans blindly believing everything when there is continual evidence and not even being open to the possibility they are fake or at least there is something off is different.

I truly hope they are discovered soon.
Thank you! Yeah, honestly I wasn’t tricked for long before I started to see some problems.

Agree that they ARE hurting people, in multiple ways and especially the disabled community. Not just financially. This is one of the points that ChronicMomVoice used to make. She was one of the first to point out that by presenting Shane's level of care as "no big deal" he was either not getting the care he needed which was dangerous or they were lying. When I first saw their channel I thought, "Yikes, Hannah has some kind of fetish but live and let live." I no longer think they are harmless innocents but it took me awhile. They are both highly manipulative people and both know exactly what they are doing.

Anyone think that Liz has her own set of rooms in their new house and will actually live there? Maybe with visits to George, which will be filmed to create the illusion she still lives with her husband.
Agreed! They’re hurting a lot of people with their lies in different ways. But you know their fans always defend them in the same way: “you’re jealous,” “you’re ableist,” etc.

Ill give whoever it was that thought up this sham credit, its been damn successful and a helluva lot of money has been made for all involved. I doubt we know them. Same people who were behind the marketing of shanes previous 2 women. Maybe they contacted Hannah since she was in college literally getting a major revolving around this crap and because shes pretty. I highly doubt shane and hannah wouldve had this much success if they did this entirely on their own. They were getting 1000s of views right out of the gate and the video quality was professional since video #1...not a chance in hell they couldve done that by themselves without help.
Im curious how much longer Hannah will be willing to do this. How much money does she need before she walks away. If she doesnt actually live with shane id understand how shes lasted this long. Basically just a part time job that pays as good as it gets. I doubt shes actually with shane 24/7...for how many years now? Seems more realisitc that she has good chunks of time for herself. Their awkwardness and lack of chemistry makes me think this as well.
Its frustrating because they could be exposed so easily just by snapping a pic of his real caregiver coming and going or hannah being gone most the time.
Even if they were exposed, we all know their fans would make up excuses for them and swear that they’re real. I don’t buy it and I almost feel sorry for the people that do believe it. Clearly their fans lack critical thinking skills.

Just watched some of the new house video and Hannah says there are some big "life changes" happening in their new home but that info will be revealed later. They are strongly hinting that it's a baby obviously and I assume it will be because they have nowhere else to go with this storyline...they've exhausted every angle and need some clicks cause no one wants to watch unemployed grifters talk about Hellofresh meals and what they're watching on Netflix forever. Kind of sad, when I first saw their videos didn't she used to talk about wanting to be a lawyer? But why have ambitions when you can profit off of disability right?
It’s funny because they hint at it constantly while begging people not to speculate about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ill believe it when she pops one out. Id bet my house it wont happen but we'll see.
How much do you wanna bet that if it does happen, it’ll be someone else’s baby but they’ll pretend it’s Shane’s for the money and attention? Sorry but I don’t understand how Shane could father a baby when he can’t even have sex. Unless he came into a container and she poured it into herself, lol

Reactions: 8
How much do you wanna bet that if it does happen, it’ll be someone else’s baby but they’ll pretend it’s Shane’s for the money and attention? Sorry but I don’t understand how Shane could father a baby when he can’t even have sex. Unless he came into a container and she poured it into herself, lol
According to Shane and Hannah she snakes it out of his cargo shorts because he's normal size. Regardless of how they conceive I think absolutely will have a baby. The real question is when?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Slightly more possible lol but I just dont think hannah actually wants a baby, especially with someone shes not even attracted to and probably doesmt enjoy being around. Parenting isnt something you can pretend you do (actually she could if she hired someone to take care of it). Shes still just a kid and all about herself. Shanes the same way, and worse. Theyre such an obvious sham that the notion is kind of laughable really. I highly doubt either one of them wants to be bothered with raising a baby just for the success of their sham, but I have no doubt they will milk this topic as long as they can.

I think if their fans were exposed to solid proof, at least some of them would come to terms with reality, especially considering how many youtubers would be raking S&G over the coals. At first of course they will be in denial but there is no denying solid proof. Like proof that she lives somewhere else, or proof shes banging someone else, or proof that she was never his caregiver amd the entire thing was just a sham. Some of them are so stupid and invested that they will rationalize anything but overall, S&G would be done for. They would be little more than a joke on youtube and social media.

As far as shanes "size"...just look at his hands and feet lol, hes lucky if he has a 4 incher

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
i bet they’ll hype it up over and over and finally make a video “We have big news - welcome the new member of our family......... a new dog!.....”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think they've already done that.
What will happen is we won't see their dog for a couple of months and then they will casually mention that they got rid of it or it died. Just like their rats which by the way you can still by merch for them.

• Sad
she is all set up when he dies now lol that should be in a year or two

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Shes set up in the sense that she has a big enough social media following that she'll be able to make money without shane whenever it comes to an end one way or another. If he passes away she'll keep that channel going for as long as she wants pretty much...shes the reason why everyone watches anyways

I have seen people on social media post on and on and on about pregnancy and conceiving and birth plans and loss and planning and hopes and dreams and birth control and IVF and medical insurance and effects and fears and annoyances and post the same stuff over and over again. I have full, complete confidence in these two dragging out the baby thing for years to come. And the same types of people that I see post on social media will see their vids and completely relate, turning a blind eye in order to have a completely safe, relatable space/person/soul sister.

she is all set up when he dies now lol that should be in a year or two
He seems to be declining already. Also, love your profile pic lol, pretty much sums up S&G perfectly.

Shes set up in the sense that she has a big enough social media following that she'll be able to make money without shane whenever it comes to an end one way or another. If he passes away she'll keep that channel going for as long as she wants pretty much...shes the reason why everyone watches anyways
Personally I just read the comments from time to time, check here for highlights, and sometimes even watch a video or two of theirs myself but it’s usually too much for me- I just wind up getting angry at the fact that people are dumb enough to willfully ignore the red flags and support these scammers. Watching them is kind of like a car crash; you don’t wanna look but your curiosity gets the better of you- and you end up being horrified by what you saw or, in this case, concerned or confused.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The worst thing about these scammers is that they say they advocate for people with disabilities yet scam disabled people out of their money makes me so mad ! That people probably with a low income struggle month to month and give to their charity in feeling sorry for Shane but Hey they can’t afford a wheelchair for Shane but they can afford a new house they are both sick to the core! And I hope karma catches up with them soon

• Heart
The worst thing about these scammers is that they say they advocate for people with disabilities yet scam disabled people out of their money makes me so mad ! That people probably with a low income struggle month to month and give to their charity in feeling sorry for Shane but Hey they can’t afford a wheelchair for Shane but they can afford a new house they are both sick to the core! And I hope karma catches up with them soon
Totally agree! It’s disgusting. Two incredibly entitled and egotistical people trying to take advantage of disabled people and everyone else in general. But somehow they afford a new house just fine? And all these vacations? 🤔 With a few books out, an active and popular YouTube channel with tons of ads and sponsorships, etc. why exactly do they need to ask for money? It’s very fishy, that’s for sure. And there’s nothing they can do to cover that up. But it doesn’t matter because they know their fans will believe everything they say no matter what.

One of their recent videos literally opens with Shane complaining about his chair, clearly to evoke sympathy. Not-so-subtle (in my opinion) way of saying “please feel sorry for me, look how bad it’s gotten because we’re so poor, give us money!” They’re disgusting.

• Heart
So...I had a simple outpatient procedure that took at most an hour to complete. I was in recovery for an hour afterward and for around 30 minutes in a different recovery room after that. I didn't receive all of the medication and after-procedure medical items I was supposed to receive. The total of all of that cost around $20,000. My insurance paid for a large portion of it, but my out-of-pocket is still $9000+. The bills are still coming in...so I will probably owe more.
Anyway, my point: I don't ever want them to bleeping complain about insurance not covering anything ever-bleeping-again.
How dare they act like they can't afford something or they struggle or are harassed, etc, when this is on their channel? Bragging over and over about their gigantic house...and yet..."Like, omg, iNSuRaNCE!!"
I've made posts about them before, but this video really hits an honest sickened nerve.

They are both so damn out of touch.
I read in several of the comments that their delusional fans would rather they have the money than the Kardashians.
Ugh.
Out of touch, gaslighting, manipulative, cruel people.
Is this their actual home? It may not even be their house. Who knows with them?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So...I had a simple outpatient procedure that took at most an hour to complete. I was in recovery for an hour afterward and for around 30 minutes in a different recovery room after that. I didn't receive all of the medication and after-procedure medical items I was supposed to receive. The total of all of that cost around $20,000. My insurance paid for a large portion of it, but my out-of-pocket is still $9000+. The bills are still coming in...so I will probably owe more.
Anyway, my point: I don't ever want them to bleeping complain about insurance not covering anything ever-bleeping-again.
How dare they act like they can't afford something or they struggle or are harassed, etc, when this is on their channel? Bragging over and over about their gigantic house...and yet..."Like, omg, iNSuRaNCE!!"
I've made posts about them before, but this video really hits an honest sickened nerve.

They are both so damn out of touch.
I read in several of the comments that their delusional fans would rather they have the money than the Kardashians.
Ugh.
Out of touch, gaslighting, manipulative, cruel people.
Is this their actual home? It may not even be their house. Who knows with them?
I wholeheartedly agree with you! This video enraged me more than any other one of theirs because it was such an out of touch blatant display of their wealth. They prop Shane up like he's a destitute, A Christmas Carol Tiny Tim character on their channel- might as well have that bearded guy from the 90's starving children charity commercials walk up to his side and say, "For just 10 cents a day, you can sponsor this small, helpless man." I am so disgusted with their asking for donations and making up sob stories about insurance woes while they're getting new houses, month long Air B & B's and binge eating expensive sushi that they ordered on Door Dash. They are disgusting, internet welfare pity whores who don't know anything about the real struggles of life. I hope their channel is exposed and that these charlatans leave the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I like how anyone who makes a good point about them is now “Paula”. She sure must have a lot of dummy accounts on here since we’re all apparently the same person.

“Selfless” Hannah haha okay Karen...what a joke.

29871A39-8A2A-4452-A734-105D003EF605.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Just wow. No one drops this much on a house unless they are minted and can more than afford it. They have no right to ever complain about insurance or struggling with things again. Money aside, that house is just massive for two people. I honestly don't believe Hannah will get pregnant anytime soon. She for sure will have to get hired help to clean and maintain the house, grounds and pool.

• Heart
It is definitely extremely excessive for 2 people, with one who probably cannot access all of it on a whim. With that kind of fat cash, they could have gotten a really nice bungalow built with accessible rooms, bathrooms, counters, etc. What the hell do they need 8 bathrooms for, anyway? 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Wow. 2 million basically. That’s bullshit, either they have not bought it and are pretending they bought it later revealing they did not or they did. Either way incredibly dishonest and pathetic. And their followers... simpletons. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah gets pregnant either by a sperm donor or by someone else on purpose, I’ve heard of people purposely having kids just hit a wider audience and get more views. I heard a lady in a MLM refer to kids as your golden ticket. I wouldn’t be surprised if some youtubers feel the same way. Could you imagine their fans is she did? They’ll be next to praying to her as Hannah the divine.

It is definitely extremely excessive for 2 people, with one who probably cannot access all of it on a whim. With that kind of fat cash, they could have gotten a really nice bungalow built with accessible rooms, bathrooms, counters, etc. What the hell do they need 8 bathrooms for, anyway? 🤣
All their caretakers probably... that they don’t have.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.